Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• @CryptoCat said:

@default said:

I'm a new member, and just because I'm intrigued by this post, doesn't mean I won't be contributing to this forum from now on.
    As for you, you've done a lot of things, and that's fine, but you look down on others, and you insult other new members. Will others respect you?

No! Hell no! I don't need your respect. Respect is earned, not granted. First learn to give, then learn to receive; not the other way around. Until then, you are (and will remain) an abuser in my eyes.

Thanked by 2netomx greentea
  • @default said:

I came here to find good cloud providers for my use, I pay to use their services. I don't care what I am in your eyes. You continue to consider yourself superior. That's it.

• @CryptoCat said:

@default said:

I came here to find good cloud providers for my use, I pay to use their services. I don't care what I am in your eyes. You continue to consider yourself superior. That's it.

Your opinion is... your opinion. I can't say otherwise to that. Please enjoy LET and feel free to ignore me.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2022

@CryptoCat said:
    doesn't mean I won't be contributing to this forum from now on

!remindme 1month

EDIT: wait, this isn't Reddit

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Please close this thread... The mimimi evolution has started.

Thanked by 1default
  • If anyone wants a coupon for 10 keys PM me. Please no new accounts created solely for this purpose. :)

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • @cadddr said:
    If anyone wants a coupon for 10 keys PM me. Please no new accounts created solely for this purpose. :)

• The 2nd person(1st one not created for this purpose) got the code.

Thanked by 2benj0x default
  • @cadddr said:
    The 2nd person(1st one not created for this purpose) got the code.

Thank you! 🤩

• @default said:

@ThomasT said:
    I have an extra code I won't be using, so if anyone needs it, PM me.

Please do not give it to CryptoCat. Give it to an old user or something. Fucking abusers!

Gave it to @ravenchad.

Thanked by 2default ravenchad
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I got mine, they are cool :)

• @ThomasT said:

@default said:

@ThomasT said:
    I have an extra code I won't be using, so if anyone needs it, PM me.

Please do not give it to CryptoCat. Give it to an old user or something. Fucking abusers!

Gave it to @ravenchad.

Thanks a lot 🙏🙏🙏

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@default said:
    @MikePT - please move this thread to off topic. It seems this is a magnet for abusers now.

Agreed. Done! 👌

Thanked by 1crilla
  • @MikePT said:

@default said:
    @MikePT - please move this thread to off topic. It seems this is a magnet for abusers now.

Agreed. Done! 👌

Probably unpin it too? Not much of a point to keep it up either.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2022

@MikePT said:

@default said:

Agreed. Done! 👌

It's still in General. :sweat_smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JeDaYoshi said:

@MikePT said:

@default said:

Agreed. Done! 👌

Probably unpin it too? Not much of a point to keep it up either.

Sorted! :)

@default said:

@MikePT said:

@default said:

Agreed. Done! 👌

It's still in General. :sweat_smile:

It's in its original category which is fine, but I won't be setting it to sink just yet, it's not highlighted in any way now though! :)

Thanked by 1default
  • Sorry to post after a while. I have a code if anyone would like it. Feel free to PM me. Cheers

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Anyone received their shipments recently? Orders over 2 weeks ago and still don't have them yet.. in the US

• @plumberg said: Anyone received their shipments recently? Orders over 2 weeks ago and still don't have them yet.. in the US

EU order from the 14.10.2022 is still under "Your order has been placed" status. Support response is more or less useless.

Thank you for contacting Yubico Support. We want to apologize again for the delay in your order being processed. Taking care of our customers is of utmost importance to us and we’ve taken the following steps to help get your order out the door including:

We’ve added additional support to our logistics team to help fulfill orders
    Our customer support is prioritizing all inquiries related to order delays in order to provide updates as quickly as possible

At this time, we are unable to give you an exact shipping date, but we will continue to be in touch with you via email with an update for you when the order does ship.
    Best,

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @Mumbly said:

@plumberg said: Anyone received their shipments recently? Orders over 2 weeks ago and still don't have them yet.. in the US

EU order from the 14.10.2022 is still under "Your order has been placed" status. Support response is more or less useless.

Thank you for contacting Yubico Support. We want to apologize again for the delay in your order being processed. Taking care of our customers is of utmost importance to us and we’ve taken the following steps to help get your order out the door including:

We’ve added additional support to our logistics team to help fulfill orders
    Our customer support is prioritizing all inquiries related to order delays in order to provide updates as quickly as possible

At this time, we are unable to give you an exact shipping date, but we will continue to be in touch with you via email with an update for you when the order does ship.
    Best,

Guess I am not alone.... waiting and waiting

• I would appreciate if anyone has a code they dont need still, thanks.

• I never recived the Email link , even though i am paying around 500$$ per month to cloudfare. event though i was among the first who clicked the link shown on main cloudlfare website.
    I Guess these are regions dependent .

• @drizbo said:
    I would appreciate if anyone has a code they dont need still, thanks.

Nvm, i just got the mail with code today, week after purchasing a domain through them.

• Have extra code if anyone needs it it is for 4 yubikeys

Thanked by 1karanchoo
  • @codelock said:
    Have extra code if anyone needs it it is for 4 yubikeys

I'd appreciate if you could share the code. :smile:

• @muhlba91 said:

@codelock said:

I am sorry but, you just created the account, maybe someone a bit older,

Thanked by 1karanchoo
  • @muhlba91 said:

Congratulations on your first post.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited November 2022

I went to my Cloudflare account and clicked on the blue request button. Yubico has my Cloudflare email address. We will see what happens next.

I met the original inventor/developer back when Yubico was not even a startup. They were featured in an area showcasing new innovations at a larger conference. What I saw were basic prototypes and an opportunity to talk with the inventor, who was very young. At the time, I had no idea Yubico would become what it is today. I did not understand its value over SecurID and other similar tokens. In fairness, Yubico was surrounded by all the other innovators who never made it in the marketplace. Yubico did not stand out at that time.

• Claimed pretty early on but haven't seen any code yet. If anyone wants to share a code, a key or two would certainly be useful to me.

• @codelock said:

I'd appreciate it if it's still available