Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• @IKZ said:
    If anyone has an extra code they are not going to use, I would sincerely appreciate you sending me a message. Thank you.

You have just 3 comments, all 3 on this thread, and you arrived more than a week after offer was released. You came to LET just for the codes?

Thanked by 2crilla FAT32
  • @default said:

@IKZ said:
    If anyone has an extra code they are not going to use, I would sincerely appreciate you sending me a message. Thank you.

You have just 3 comments, all 3 on this thread, and you arrived more than a week after offer was released. You came to LET just for the codes?

LowEndDetectives FTW

Thanked by 1crilla
  • IKZIKZ Member
    edited October 2022

I discovered LET when I was looking online for tips and other guidance on how to qualify for Cloudflare's offer. I've spent weeks trying to get a code from Cloudflare, but I've been unsuccessful so far. Others mentioned that they have extra codes, which is what led to my inquiry.

• @IKZ said:
    I discovered LET when I was looking online for tips and other guidance on how to qualify for Cloudflare's offer. I've spent weeks trying to get a code from Cloudflare, but I've been unsuccessful so far. Others mentioned that they have extra codes, which is what led to my inquiry.

Do you qualify for the same? How many weeks are you saying?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@plumberg - it seems this (abuser) guy takes us for fools. He might actually believe we are like Elmer Fudd or something.

Thanked by 2plumberg iamATOM
  • @default said:
    @plumberg - it seems this (abuser) guy takes us for fools. He might actually believe we are like Elmer Fudd or something.

Exactly... some people never learn...

Sigh.... like the abuser

• If anyone still has a code, i'd appreciate it (will update this post). <3

• lpnlpn Member
    edited October 2022

For those who have received your keys in EU - which shipping carrier was used and did they ship from EU or US?

• For Europe the packages are sent from Sweden with UPS carrier - at least this is my situation.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@marian said:
    For Europe the packages are sent from Sweden with UPS carrier - at least this is my situation.

Same here. 10€ shipping.

• @marian said:
    For Europe the packages are sent from Sweden with UPS carrier - at least this is my situation.

Not received mine yet, and it's no longer EU per se, but my order for delivery to UK now says 'Your order will be shipped from United Kingdom'. I guess they have a forward stock location here to work around the customs charges that now plague low value deliveries since Brexit.

Before actually paying, the basket had said 'Your order will be shipped from European Union' along with a red warning I may be hit with extra import duties as a result of Brexit. That seems unlikely now as the courier won't be passing through customs.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

They might be delivering these through horse wagon, to protect the environment and use green energy.

My guess is: it will take longer, but the package will reach the destination.

• Ordered on the 7th and my ship date has slipped again to November 30

• I think they have some problems with the online store. In my case appears that the order will be shipped on Nov 30, but it has been already sent on October 21

• marianmarian Member
    edited October 2022

LOL, just received the package a few minutes ago. Order placed on Oct 7.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • Enjoy.

Thanked by 1marian
  • Is the limit of 4 devices per code for everyone or the limit varies from customer to customer?

• @Robotex said:
    Is the limit of 4 devices per code for everyone or the limit varies from customer to customer?

@Robotex said:
    Is the limit of 4 devices per code for everyone or the limit varies from customer to customer?

it varies from customer to customer

• as far as I know, those who applied in the early stage of the offer got the code available for 10 devices. soon after, they have limited the orders to 4 devices max.

• @marian said:
    as far as I know, those who applied in the early stage of the offer got the code available for 10 devices. soon after, they have limited the orders to 4 devices max.

Exactly. It depends on the moment you ordered, not on the code itself. They may even discontinue the offer altogether - I assume this because of obvious problems with delivery and stock.

• oh, what a bummer :(

• I have an extra code I won't be using, so if anyone needs it, PM me.

• @ThomasT said:
    I have an extra code I won't be using, so if anyone needs it, PM me.

I've sent you a DM, please check it, thanks

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@ThomasT said:

Please do not give it to CryptoCat. Give it to an old user or something. Fucking abusers!

• @CryptoCat said:

@ThomasT said:

I've sent you a DM, please check it, thanks

Congratulations on your first post!

• @MikePT - please move this thread to off topic. It seems this is a magnet for abusers now.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @ThomasT said:

would love to have it if still available 🙂

• @default said:

@ThomasT said:

Please do not give it to CryptoCat. Give it to an old user or something. Fucking abusers!

Why do you distinguish me from others? What about new members? Don't you have to be registered to be able to comment here?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2022

@CryptoCat said:

@default said:

@ThomasT said:

Why do you distinguish me from others? What about new members? Don't you have to be registered to be able to comment here?

You registered a new account here with a single purpose. It's obvious. Because of people like you humanity can not have nice things to evolve better.

Anyway... welcome to LET (again?). Considering what LET has become this year... it kind of suits you now. So please enjoy your stay.

Thanked by 1Luke007
  • CryptoCatCryptoCat Member
    edited November 2022

@default said:

I'm a new member, and just because I'm intrigued by this post, doesn't mean I won't be contributing to this forum from now on.
    As for you, you've done a lot of things, and that's fine, but you look down on others, and you insult other new members. Will others respect you?