Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• @IKZ said:
    I've been trying to get a code but I was rejected, so if anyone has an extra I would sincerely appreciate it!!! Please send me a PM if you can help me out. Thanks.

Did u have 2-4 in cart when trying? It doesn't work with one

• IKZIKZ Member

I meant that I did not receive a coupon code to enable me to purchase the keys at the discounted price. I'm hoping someone has an extra code that would go to a good home :)

• gmsgms Member

I've got a code to give away. First PM gets it.

• @gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • @gms said:

👍 noice!

• gmsgms Member

@gms said:

Code has been sent to first to PM @mikewazar

Thanked by 2Wolf mikewazar
  • It is so nice to see people helping one another for security.

Thanked by 1sonic
  • Hi everyone.
    Does anyone have a spare code? I'm really looking forward to buy some Yubikeys.
    Thanks for everyone in advance

• @zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

Congratulations on your very first post.

Thanked by 1lostinfog
  • @default said:

@gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

Thanks, unfortunately it was too late here. Hopefully someone else will have another spare one.

If I receive one meantime and I already got one from someone here, I will be glad to share.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • @oriend said:

@default said:

@gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

Thanks, unfortunately it was too late here. Hopefully someone else will have another spare one.

If I receive one meantime and I already got one from someone here, I will be glad to share.

Sadly, was late as well. Next time! ;)

Thanked by 1oriend
  • @oriend said:

@default said:

@gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

I got you. Will send you a message now.

Thanked by 1oriend
  • @Wolf said:

@oriend said:

@default said:

@gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

I don't have another. Sorry. I got that today from a friend who uses Cloudflare on a non-profit project.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • Also looking to get a spare code if anyone has one - been waiting for over a week now and nothing :(

• @default said:

@Wolf said:

@oriend said:

@default said:

@gms said:

@oriend @IKZ @Wolf

I don't have another. Sorry. I got that today from a friend who uses Cloudflare on a non-profit project.

It's alright. I will just wait until it's my turn. Thanks for sharing nonetheless. <3

• @default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

I found this forum due to my search on the Cloudflare x Yubikey thing. I'm a tech and network security enthusiast and engenieer so it was a well found space!

I'm really looking forward to buy some yubikey so this was an awesome opportunity. Still I'll wait for my time if anyone has a spare one.
    I also committed so if I get more than one I'm happy to share with you guys.
    Thanks for the opportunity

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

I found this forum due to my search on the Cloudflare x Yubikey thing. I'm a tech and network security enthusiast and engenieer so it was a well found space!

Welcome to LET. It is nice to see new blood around here, especially network security enthusiast engineers, without an active Cloudflare free account (I am guessing due to privacy reasons, or worldwide monopoly from corporations).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @default said:

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

Welcome to LET. It is nice to see new blood around here, especially network security enthusiast engineers, without an active Cloudflare free account (I am guessing due to privacy reasons, or worldwide monopoly from corporations).

I do have an active account friend. I just claimed today and it's probably to late. Why are you acting like that?

• @zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

I do have an active account friend. I just claimed today and it's probably to late. Why are you acting like that?

I am not your friend. We ain't in that kind of a relationship; at least not yet. If you claimed the code, then wait for it. It takes just 3 days tops to receive it. Some people got it after a couple of hours.

Meanwhile please note that shipment starts from 21 of October (from Sweden). Most likely they are already out of stock and produce more as we speak. So don't worry, if you get the code today or tomorrow, it won't matter that much, as the shipment starts 21 October anyway.

• Does yubico consider code claimed even if it was only applied on the checkout to check the price or only after the order is paid?

I saw ship time is Oct 21 now, and I might move to a new address by the time it ships and arrives, so I would like to check grand total with a shipping, yet wouldn't want to waste the code @default (thanks once again for that!) gave me.

• WolfWolf Member
    edited October 2022

@oriend said:
    Does yubico consider code claimed even if it was only applied on the checkout to check the price or only after the order is paid?

I saw ship time is Oct 21 now, and I might move to a new address by the time it ships and arrives, so I would like to check grand total with a shipping, yet wouldn't want to waste the code @default (thanks once again for that!) gave me.

I'd guess only after payment, as there could be multiple reasons to leave the cart after applying it.

//Edit:

Maybe I should rephrase that. What I wanted to say is that it would most likely be listed as used, once the order has been placed within the shop. Doubt they will wait for payment confirmation to mark it as used, as people could collect orders and pay them at a later time.

Thanked by 1oriend
  • @oriend said:

This offer sells like crazy. If you move, simply order it on your name, but with your workplace office as destination. I did this in the past when I had to move.

• cochoncochon Member
    edited October 2022

@default said:
    If you claimed the code, then wait for it. It takes just 3 days tops to receive it. Some people got it after a couple of hours.

Waiting over a week here. Have a longstanding active zone with CF and my account says 'Offer claimed' but no e-mail yet.

Not asking for any favours though as I only really wanted one additional backup key and I suspect I'll get [just] one cheaper elsewhere after taking into account the shipping charges etc. once the scalpersresellers get their stock.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

I am not your friend. We ain't in that kind of a relationship; at least not yet. If you claimed the code, then wait for it. It takes just 3 days tops to receive it. Some people got it after a couple of hours.

Meanwhile please note that shipment starts from 21 of October (from Sweden). Most likely they are already out of stock and produce more as we speak. So don't worry, if you get the code today or tomorrow, it won't matter that much, as the shipment starts 21 October anyway.

I ordered 5 days ago. That explains why it hasn't been shipped yet... :/

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@zpmarcos said:

@default said:

@zpmarcos said:
    Hi everyone.

I'm really looking forward to buy some yubikey so this was an awesome opportunity. Still I'll wait for my time if anyone has a spare one.
    I also committed so if I get more than one I'm happy to share with you guys.
    Thanks for the opportunity

Welcome aboard!

• That's weird, 2 of my friends were declined, even though they never participated on this promotion (so the account has not exceeded the amount of Yubico security keys available as part of this offer), and has an active zone that has been registered way before this promotion. :(
    Anyone knows any tips or requirements to get accepted?

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited October 2022

Mine got shipped tonight 4 days after ordering, the shipped from UK information was correct on the order confirmation page, it did say shipped from EU when ordering on the page you enter the shipping address.

Thanked by 2mikewazar MikePT
  • got one coupon but shipping to my country, Philippines is expensive. haven't checked though. but usually it is.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited October 2022

@sanvit said:
    That's weird, 2 of my friends were declined, even though they never participated on this promotion (so the account has not exceeded the amount of Yubico security keys available as part of this offer), and has an active zone that has been registered way before this promotion. :(
    Anyone knows any tips or requirements to get accepted?

Have you tried asking Yubico directly? Although it doesn't seem nice to bother them over the promotion, they may tell you why you were declined. I personally did, and they sent me the coupon after telling me I'm eligible.

On that matter, kind of interesting that the delivery fee to Korea is only 5 USD/30 USD depending on how fast you want it.

• Delivery to Kuala Lumpur only have one option...and that cost usd30...