Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited October 2022

seems to work.

• OR i didnot read the "or" ;)

• Finally got my code in as well! Also limited to 4 :smile:

• @gms said:

The offer terms was updated, you need to have an active zone or actively use zone trust to qualify.

I requested on 3rd and got it today.

I requested a code almost 3 days ago and still nothing. I just saw your post and activated free plan for zero trust, so I'm not sure should I contact them, maybe? Clicking that page about offer, a button says "offer claimed".

• Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the “Good for the Internet” pricing promotion for Yubico security keys, offered to Cloudflare customers in collaboration with Yubico. We’re reaching out with information about how to qualify for the offer as your account currently does not qualify.

Cloudflare users can take advantage of this offer as long as their account is active as follows:

The account has an active zone, or
    The account is actively using Cloudflare Zero Trust and
    The account has not exceeded the amount of Yubico security keys available as part of this offer.

If your account becomes active while the offer is open, you will receive an email from Yubico so that you can partake in the offer. We appreciate your understanding and support in helping improve Internet security.

The Cloudflare Team

*Cloudflare may modify, limit, or discontinue this offer at any time. Available while supplies last.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Anyone still need the code then let me know , I just got mine it is limited to 4 only .

• @ManishPant said:
    Anyone still need the code then let me know , I just got mine it is limited to 4 only .

Why would you give that away? It's Cloudflare, many LET members have accounts and ordered already. Maybe you could use that coupon for yourself and secure your devices or accounts.

@default said:

@ManishPant said:

Why would you give that away? It's Cloudflare, many LET members have accounts and ordered already. Maybe you could use that coupon for yourself and secure your devices or accounts.

I have got two cloudflare account one is personal and another is business from business account i have already ordered 10 keys and my personal account code came just now so thought of sharing it to others

Thanked by 2IKZ jmgcaguicla
  • I am curious if these yubikeys could be used as actual keys to the door of home. In theory it should be doable, with a smart lock, triggered by an NFC which reads the yubikey. Problem would be the reading and interpretation of codes.

• @default said:
    I am curious if these yubikeys could be used as actual keys to the door of home. In theory it should be doable, with a smart lock, triggered by an NFC which reads the yubikey. Problem would be the reading and interpretation of codes.

iirc most doorlocks jusr reads the UID of the card, so I do think this could be doable

• @ManishPant said:

@default said:

@ManishPant said:

I have got two cloudflare account one is personal and another is business from business account i have already ordered 10 keys and my personal account code came just now so thought of sharing it to others

Any idea how much the customs charges/import fee are to get it shipped to India ?

• Just got my email and ordered 4. Too bad Chaturbate isn't supported yet

Thanked by 1mmuyskens

@jmaxwell said:

@ManishPant said:

@default said:

@ManishPant said:

Any idea how much the customs charges/import fee are to get it shipped to India ?

Shipping Charges is $30 and Import Fees is $52.80

• @ManishPant For how many keys is this import fees?

@Luke007 said:
    @ManishPant For how many keys is this import fees?

That was for 2 Keys only for 4 Keys its showing $ 68.26 and that is an Estimate not an actual Price. Yubico doesn't collect it from you the delivery partner will charge you the Fees

• Finally got my email, bought 2 type-A, 2 type-C

• @ManishPant said: Import Fees

"Social welfare surcharge" WTF is this.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@LTniger said: "Social welfare surcharge" WTF is this.

Incoming legally binding act of the European Union which all member states of the European Union will need to fulfil :P

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@deadpool said:
    Just got my email and ordered 4. Too bad Chaturbate isn't supported yet

You should be glad. You can't just walk around on the streets while having on your keys a USB with sticker "Chaturbate" on it (you know you would want to).

• @ManishPant said: its showing $ 68.26

It is showing 75$ to me for four 5C NFC keys

• I finally received the promo code , However it only comes with max 4 items as others.
    As i already received the code shared by @edip , I am giving out my code for anyone yet received the code or interested , pls let me know.

• Code was given to first PM.

• no Yub Yubis yet.
    i don't care for any yubis yubis anyway.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Bught mine, free shipping to the US :)

• may i have your code, pls? whoever don't want to use. thanks a lot 🙏

• Shipping charge is 30$+import duty is 29.95$(estimated) for me. Checking with a 3rd party now.

• Still no code from them. If someone has a spare one, I would really appreciate it. I plan to order two, so "the new" one will be more than enough. Thanks!

• IKZIKZ Member

I've been trying to get a code but I was rejected, so if anyone has an extra I would sincerely appreciate it!!! Please send me a PM if you can help me out. Thanks.

• Would also gladly accept a code, if someone has a spare one or does not use his! :)

Thanks in advance.