Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2022

@VirtFusion said:
    Ordered on Saturday (Coupon mail took 2hrs to come through) and got this today.

Your order has shipped!
    Hello Phillip,

Your YubiKeys are on the way!

Below is your shipping confirmation and tracking information.

To check your order status or make changes to your order, click here

Thank you for being a Yubico customer.

Awesome Phill, how many did you order?
    I'm ordering a total of 10, for me and 4 other friends. Two for each for redundancy.

Edit, curious, it's free shipping right? What's the shipping company they're using?

• 72 hours and counting, still no email for me. They should only offer CloudFlare accounts that are older than 1 year to prevent abuse.

Thanked by 2commercial xms
  • @MikePT said:

@VirtFusion said:

Your order has shipped!
    Hello Phillip,

I'm ordering a total of 10, for me and 4 other friends. Two for each for redundancy.

Edit, curious, it's free shipping right? What's the shipping company they're using?

There are a couple shipping options, but the slowest option is free. Mine are coming via USPS.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Xrmaddness said:

@MikePT said:

@VirtFusion said:

Your order has shipped!
    Hello Phillip,

There are a couple shipping options, but the slowest option is free. Mine are coming via USPS.

Thank you! :)

• I was going to purchase 2 keys. But shipping costs 30$ to where I live.
    So does anyone who doesn't have CF account to claim this offer, need a promo code? I'm happy to share.

• derekyangderekyang Member
    edited October 2022

I am still waiting my promo code to arrive, If you no longer needed I will be happy to take it , thanks!

If i have it later, I will share mine to others still waiting for it as well :)

@edip said:
    I was going to purchase 2 keys. But shipping costs 30$ to where I live.
    So does anyone who doesn't have CF account to claim this offer, need a promo code? I'm happy to share.

• @derekyang said:
    I am still waiting my promo code to arrive, If you no longer needed I will be happy to take it , thanks!

If i have it later, I will share mine to others still waiting for it as well :)

@edip said:
    I was going to purchase 2 keys. But shipping costs 30$ to where I live.

PM'd the code to you :smile:

• derekyangderekyang Member
    edited October 2022

YOU ROCKS!! Thank you!

@edip said: PM'd the code to you

• Finally

Congratulations! You are one step closer to activating phishing-resistant MFA with industry leading Yubico security keys at an exclusive 'good for the Internet' price.

• @MikePT said:

@VirtFusion said:

Your order has shipped!
    Hello Phillip,

€15 shipping for 10 on the cheapest option and delivered by Royal Mail 24 (U.K.).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Got my code this morning. Ordered!

• Still no code here, I guess the rule change applied retroactively

• waiting for code since 1st of october.

• Finally, I got a code too.

Thanked by 2xms ehab

Ordered today!

It looks like the emails with the coupon codes are being processed :-), let's enjoy while it lasts.

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • eva2000eva2000 Veteran
    edited October 2022

Took several days to get the email and got it just now. Ordered but trackable shipping is US$30 + 10% GST to Australia heh. US$5 non-trackable option has 20-30 business day ETA LOL.

Already have some Yubikeys though https://blog.centminmod.com/2021/06/30/2401/how-to-setup-yubikey-5-nfc-security-key-for-cloudflare-account-logins/ :D

Thanked by 2MikePT Erisa

@eva2000 said:
    Took several days to get the email and got it just now. Ordered but trackable shipping is US$30 + 10% GST to Australia heh. US$5 non-trackable option has 20-30 business day ETA LOL.

Already have some Yubikeys though https://blog.centminmod.com/2021/06/30/2401/how-to-setup-yubikey-5-nfc-security-key-for-cloudflare-account-logins/ :D

I paid 10 EUR, from Sweden to Portugal, but I'll then send 8 keys to friends in Brazil (well, all to a single friend there that will then send within the country).

Thank you for your tutorial, I'll definitely be using it, it'll be the first website I'll activate YubiKey to.

• eva2000eva2000 Veteran
    edited October 2022

@MikePT said: Thank you for your tutorial, I'll definitely be using it, it'll be the first website I'll activate YubiKey to.

You're welcome. I hope this security key push also has more web hosts looking to offer security keys as a well for securing their customers' accounts :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

Waiting since 4 days, still not received, if one of you guys has a key that you don't use, PM me :)

Why do you think they are delaying so long? Didn't they expect so many requests maybe?

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • skxdxskxdx Member
    edited October 2022

Looks like they didn't :/ oh man these hoarders screw up everything!

Still haven't received mine but if anyone else is nor planning to use please dm me? Much appreciated!

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @karanchoo said:
    I havnt recived the email .
    even though i have multiple buisness plans.
    Is this possible that region matters ?

same issue here

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Unfortunately, still nothing here as well. So if anyone has an extra key and wants to swap it for storage/Ryzen VPS - I am here ;)

@AlexBarakov said:
    Unfortunately, still nothing here as well. So if anyone has an extra key and wants to swap it for storage/Ryzen VPS - I am here ;)

Open a support ticket with them, that's what they've advised me to do if I hadn't received the coupon code yesterday.

Cheers :)

• @MikePT said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Open a support ticket with them, that's what they've advised me to do if I hadn't received the coupon code yesterday.

So their solution is to load support? Are they going to manually check so many requests from Cloudflare? Do they even have so many Yubikey products?

I believe we need one of their support on LowEndTalk. @jbiloh could you send them a nice invite to join LET?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@MikePT said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Ticket to who? CloudFlare or Yubi?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@AlexBarakov said:
    Ticket to who? CloudFlare or Yubi?

Yubico. The coupons are handled by Yubico.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@default said:

@MikePT said:

@AlexBarakov said:

So their solution is to load support? Are they going to manually check so many requests from Cloudflare? Do they even have so many Yubikey products?

I believe we need one of their support on LowEndTalk. @jbiloh could you send them a nice invite to join LET?

Great idea, done.

Thanked by 1default
  • Applied on 1st, no mail so far :(
    If anyone has a code to give away, please DM me. Much thanks.

• I got my Yubikey yesterday, will playing with it on the weekend.

• I applied on Saturday. Still no coupon code. Might just ping yubico support and see if they can help.