Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE - Page 43
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE

1373839404143»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Neoon said:
    Premium idling.

My good fellow, might I ask what you're using to monitor your servers? The UI is quite fetching!

• @Neoon said:
    Premium idling.

you probably run VMs. Learn lxd.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@Neoon said:
    Premium idling.

My good fellow, might I ask what you're using to monitor your servers? The UI is quite fetching!

You must be new here.

The UI is from Bloatmoax and we don't monitor servers here.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Proxmox is premium. Anyone not using it is not premium.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Using mine for seedbox/plex does the job

• Debating letting this go, can’t find a real use othethan a seedbox. Anyone else still using there’s? If so what?

• @allthemtings said:
    Debating letting this go, can’t find a real use othethan a seedbox. Anyone else still using there’s? If so what?

Is it 1000mbps full duplex or just 100mbps?

• Mine both dropped to 100 in and out, so that kinda sucks. I have 2, keeping one and cancelling the other I think.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @dahartigan said:
    Mine both dropped to 100 in and out, so that kinda sucks. I have 2, keeping one and cancelling the other I think.

Some lucky people still got 1000mbps full duplex and most of them only got 1000mbps download. Who knows some time they may reduce it to both 100

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Given the current energy prices, its likely cheaper keeping the KS-LE, even a home server right now costs more in power than this box.

• I am interested in your vps, could you provide test ip?

• ralfralf Member

@Turkmencoding said:
    I am interested in your vps, could you provide test ip?

https://proof.ovh.net/

• mwtmwt Member

@Neoon said:
    Given the current energy prices, its likely cheaper keeping the KS-LE, even a home server right now costs more in power than this box.

Does anyone know how the announced price increases will affect offers like these? If it's just 10% across the board, this will remain true. If they go by energy usage, maybe not?

• ralfralf Member

@mwt said:

@Neoon said:

Does anyone know how the announced price increases will affect offers like these? If it's just 10% across the board, this will remain true. If they go by energy usage, maybe not?

I've not had an email about price increases yet if that helps. Hoping it falls through the cracks in the price hikes as it was a BF special!

Thanked by 1mwt
  • @ralf said:

@mwt said:

@Neoon said:

I've not had an email about price increases yet if that helps. Hoping it falls through the cracks in the price hikes as it was a BF special!

Looks like its going to be increased

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Indeed, this server is going to have a repricing +10% early december.

• You people jinxed it

Thanked by 2ehab AXYZE
  • @ninzo59 said:
    Hello,

Indeed, this server is going to have a repricing +10% early december.

We wait in anticipation for you to top last black Fridays deal

• Can’t bring myself to let this go just yet. If anyone wishes to use mine please feel free to PM me. (Free of charge of course)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@allthemtings said: If anyone wishes to use mine please feel free to PM me. (Free of charge of course)

The guy sending 5 Million Emails per day might have some use for yours https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181689/currently-sending-5-million-emails-per-day-want-to-switch-providers

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • wow , that's great~