Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE - Page 41
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE

Comments

• Dear friend, could you please help me deal with the support request CS3771225 created about 2 weeks ago? I need it in a hurry, thank you.

• @shunglay said:
    Dear friend, could you please help me deal with the support request CS3771225 created about 2 weeks ago? I need it in a hurry, thank you.

Sorry for the trouble you've faced due to the delay. We are upgrading your server for free. And we will be adding credit to your account to cover fees for a year. Please accept our apologies.

• @Astro said:

@shunglay said:
    Dear friend, could you please help me deal with the support request CS3771225 created about 2 weeks ago? I need it in a hurry, thank you.

Sorry for the trouble you've faced due to the delay. We are upgrading your server for free. And we will be adding credit to your account to cover fees for a year. Please accept our apologies.

LowEndSupport is quick :trollface:

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @shunglay said:

Welcome to LET support, your problem is doubled.

• @Astro said:

@shunglay said:

It seems that you are not an official.

• @shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Hello @shunglay,
    Thank you for your reply! I apologise but what made you think that I'm not official? Please check your account for credits.

Warm regards

• shunglayshunglay Member
    edited January 2022

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Hello @shunglay,
    Thank you for your reply! I apologise but what made you think that I'm not official? Please check your account for credits.

Warm regards

Oh no, I don't get any credit in my account, maybe you have modified the wrong account, my account is lc105576-ks, and you can check the sender of the email or check the ticket opening in my account.

Thank you very much for your nice service.

• @shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Hello @shunglay,

Warm regards

Oh no, I don't get any credit in my account, maybe you have modified the wrong account, my account is lc105576-ks, and you can check the sender of the email or check the ticket opening in my account.

🤦‍♂️

• @Sanjue007 said:

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Hello @shunglay,

Warm regards

🤦‍♂️

Waiting for a correction. <3

• shunglayshunglay Member
    edited January 2022

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Hello @shunglay,

Warm regards

@Astro Hey handsome guy, if you were an official, waiting for your correction <3 if not, just have a fun. ;)

• Your naivety is making me speechless.

Did you check your inbox for messages from the Nigerian prince recently?

• @shunglay said:
    @Astro Hey handsome guy, waiting for your collection <3

C'mon handsome guy, answer his ticket already. image

• @Wolf said:
    Your naivety is making me speechless.

Did you check your inbox for messages from the Nigerian prince recently?

just have a fun.

• @shunglay said:

@ninzo59

• I think @Astro is now too scared to show up! :)

• @DanSummer said:
    I think @Astro is now too scared to show up! :)

emmm....to cooperate with the performance, just have a fun.

• @matheny said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Just have a fun. If you want to transfer ks server, only wait for a long time. I'm still waiting.

• @shunglay said:

@matheny said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

Just have a fun. If you want to transfer ks server, only wait for a long time. I'm still waiting.

They dont allow transfers for US accounts.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2022

And its gone, killed my KS-LE, did not had 4TB drives, sad story.
    However, I keep my 4TB drives one.

8TB for 17.99 USD, 2.24$ per 1TB Raid 0 tooo tasty.

• @Astro said: They dont allow transfers for US accounts.

do you know if they allow on EU account?

• @matheny said:

@Astro said: They dont allow transfers for US accounts.

Yes, at least I know from some MJJ's personal experiences. Push/Transfer done via a ticket, if not work order.

• Ordered on December 4th and almost 2 months later server still hasn't been delivered. At least it's a good deal :D

• Don't see why people are complaining, KS-LE is sold as an 100mb network speed.. if it has a 1GB download speed then OVH have a right to correct the speeds

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited January 2022

@mrclown said: SYS-2-SAT-32

@matheny said:

@Astro said: They dont allow transfers for US accounts.

Yes, I transferred a KS-LE on EU the other week

You can also refund if it was recent

• @Astro said:

@shunglay said:

@matheny said:

@Astro said:

@shunglay said:

They dont allow transfers for US account

EU account

• So how many people kept their KS-LE and how many people realized that with 100mbit its pretty lame?

• @JoeMerit said:
    So how many people kept their KS-LE and how many people realized that with 100mbit its pretty lame?

Still have it. The only disadvantage is 100mbps upload. Going to giveup end of this month.

• ErisaErisa Member

@JoeMerit said:
    So how many people kept their KS-LE and how many people realized that with 100mbit its pretty lame?

Got rid of mine pretty quick, sold to a user here. Wasn't an overall interesting server.

The one I'm going to hold onto for dear life is my SYS-LE-2.

• darkimmortaldarkimmortal Member
    edited March 2022

@JoeMerit said:

For some workloads 100mbit is way more than enough - web hosting (dynamic rather than content heavy), game servers, mail server…

I’ve ended up hosting several different VMs on mine. The lack of IPs is way more of a problem than 100mbit, but nothing an OVH VPS or SYS box can’t fix

• I have kept my server, Does the job what I need it for.