Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reasonable? Cancellation of service requires 30 days' notice. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reasonable? Cancellation of service requires 30 days' notice.

Comments

• @drizbo said: Funny coming from someone who said he ordered and returned 14 hetzner servers in past week. You're the hypocritical cunt yourself.

That's a) in-line with Hetzner's TOS under German consumer law and b) it doesn't costs them anything but a teensy bit of electric as it's all handled by automation.

SO NOT EVEN VAGUELY COMPARABLE, YOU FOOL!

• You're abusing it, don't fool yourself, fool.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited November 2021

@jenkki said:

@frog said: In first-world countries, we sign online with our electronic id issued by the government. It is only in underdeveloped countries, you have to show up in a shop and physically sign a contract.

There NO ,,First world countries,, exist. Some kind of nazi ideology pushed in selected countries. Your big dick exist only in your dreams.

It is very important not to skip daily medicine doses.

Thanked by 2frog fedor
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Nothing can stop or cure PMS.

• @drizbo said:
    You're abusing it, don't fool yourself, fool.

Don’t be blue sweet boy, you thought you had me, you fucked up because you didn’t put in the work, it’s ok, it happens.

Try harder and be better.

• @Nekki said:

@drizbo said:

Don’t be blue sweet boy, you thought you had me, you fucked up because you didn’t put in the work, it’s ok, it happens.

You should take @dev_vps 's advice above, about daily medicine.

• @drizbo said:

@Nekki said:

@drizbo said:

You should take @dev_vps 's advice above, about daily medicine.

I certainly will, so long as you promise to go get something to soothe that epic butthurt you’re feeling right now.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I don't. You live in your own world and are making some fantasies on this forum with me now. Its more weird than amusing.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited November 2021

Thanks for providing the entertainment.
    👍🏼👍🏼

• @drizbo said:
    I don't. You live in your own world and are making some fantasies on this forum with me now. Its more weird than amusing.

Take the L guy. Be a good sport. At least you tried to play.

• @forgetm said:
    The provider has rejected my request to cancel the service and also tell me I must to pay the next invoice(next month). As they said "I have agreed to the terms",
    Their related terms is the following"require 30 days' notice for the cancellation of any dedicated services".
    I admit that I did not read their terms at the beginning. As far as I am concerned, this is a dedicated server with a monthly fee of approximately US$120. I requested cancellation on November 4th. The current bill due date is November 18th. This was about 14 days' notice but was rejected.

With everything that was written here, dont pay and block the emails, as simple as that.

In the future check things like cancellation notice time, if theres a minimum contract period (you can make a 6month contract and still pay every month for example, be carefull), and so on.

End of issue.

Thanked by 1forgetm
  • @Nekki said: Take the L guy. Be a good sport. At least you tried to play.

This imaginary game exists only in your head. Leave me out of your schizophrenia :D

Have a nice day, hope meds will help.

• @drizbo said:

@Nekki said: Take the L guy. Be a good sport. At least you tried to play.

This imaginary game exists only in your head. Leave me out of your schizophrenia :D

Have a nice day, hope meds will help.

Ain’t in my head when you keep replying, chum.

• @Rx192001 said:
    Totally fraud...Shameless

No congrats on your first post

• @forgetm said:
    I requested cancellation on November 4th. The current bill due date is November 18th. This was about 14 days' notice but was rejected.

For the record, it was only 13 full days in advance that you cancelled.

edited November 2021

It sort of amuses that a thread dealing with a 30 day cancellation policy goes on unnecessarily long like this one because contracts often, if not always, have constraints on either end.

Then I realize that this is lowendtalk where these people have no real experience or come from places where contracts are simply not abided in general.

• @deank said: Then I realize that this is lowendtalk where these people are whiny-ass little bitches who time and time again cry about ignoring a providers TOS and then get bum-raped for their trouble.

Just don't marry a shemale. That's all I ask.

Appearance isn't everything. The hole down there matters in long term.

• I want to cancel my server
    • No, your cancellation request was incorrect
    • But I want cancel my server
    • No,you must pay me $120 and try again

:blush:

• I wanna a divorce because you aren't even a female.
    • Fine, but I want alimony
    • But you aren't even a girl!
    • No, but we are married on paper. Try again.
  • @deank said: Just don't marry a shemale. That's all I ask.

Why not? Everyone needs love. you just gotta set ground rules about who gets to put things places.

Sure, but if you want a family as in kids, a male marrying a male isn't exactly a wise choice? You can always choose adoptions but kids carrying your own blood means more, probably.

Marriages contracts begin with verbal agreements and they have the most devastating effect on one's life if it goes wrong.

• @deank said: Sure, but if you want a family as in kids, a male marrying a male isn't exactly a wise choice? You can always choose adoptions but kids carrying your own blood means more, probably.

Blood means fuck all, when it comes down to it.

Thus, the end is nigh.

Join the sect. Spread the unholy phrase.

• @deank said: Thus, the end is nigh.

Join the sect. Spread the unholy phrase.

Nah, blud. I want to watch from the sidelines when you go to war with the Purple Daddy Cult this BF.

• @jenkki said:

• I want to cancel my server
    • No, your cancellation request was incorrect
    • But I want cancel my server
    • No,you must pay me $120 and try again

If you don’t like the TOS, especially the 30 day notice for cancellation, then just don’t get that service. It is that simple

No one is forcing the customer to sign up for the service.

• @dev_vps said: If you don’t like the TOS, especially the 30 day notice for cancellation

All these TOS made by idiots and most time just copy paste from other major sites.

And 30 days cancellation itself are absurd only for pull out money for the 2-nd month even if clients want to cancel after few days. What? 30 days. So you must wait and pay for the next month for new cancel request.

• If it 15 days for example its acceptable. Client trying your product for 2 weeks don't like it and have time to send cancel request.
    30 days itself are absurd because NO time to cancel without prepay for the next month. That can be called scam for own interest.

@Nekki said:
    Op's a twat, end of. As are joyless cunts joining the pile-on.

30 day termination may not be the standard at the low-end of things, but it's not by any means uncommon - as I said earlier, Hetzner do the same and no-ones attempting to kick the shit out of them.

It makes it worse that this is a custom build! What shithouse expects someone to build them a server to their spec and then they can avoid paying anything? Absolutely cuntery.

Is it misunderstanding? this dedicated server is the default settings and nothing has been changed. as I said the monthly price is 108 gbp, the same config and price is still selling. I believe no any custom build things.

• @forgetm said: Hetzner do the same

I cancelled quite many of Hetzner servers but didn't notice it.

This discussion has been closed.