Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• mike1smike1s Member
    edited May 2021

@SirFoxy said: Specifically don't be a fat white Canadian talking about the United States penitentiary.

Fran's living in the US now, also he's not fat anymore...

@SirFoxy said: nd most importantly for me having served a bid talking about "fuck me in the ass prison" shit's mad corny, serve your role.

He isn't talking about you... He's talking about GVH boy (Jonny "Nuggets" Nguyen)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

But not close to @FAT32's 2020 Black Friday thread...that monster had 4,889 comments and over 240,000 views.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@SirFoxy said:

@jsg said:

Francisco, from what I know you are a good provider and you have earned my respect by standing up for free speech. And that is the path you should continue IMO - instead of demanding LET to become a more tightly controlled place.

Exactly. I know him for being free speech but he's trying to censor LET, and most importantly for me having served a bid talking about "fuck me in the ass prison" shit's mad corny, serve your role.

Specifically don't be a fat white Canadian talking about the United States penitentiary.

My prison comment wasn't towards you if you were in the clink.

My comment was about Jonny if you were around for those days.

Francisco

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Francisco said:

@SirFoxy said:

@jsg said:

Francisco, from what I know you are a good provider and you have earned my respect by standing up for free speech. And that is the path you should continue IMO - instead of demanding LET to become a more tightly controlled place.

Exactly. I know him for being free speech but he's trying to censor LET, and most importantly for me having served a bid talking about "fuck me in the ass prison" shit's mad corny, serve your role.

Specifically don't be a fat white Canadian talking about the United States penitentiary.

My prison comment wasn't towards you if you were in the clink.

My comment was about Jonny if you were around for those days.

Francisco

I understood that, but please don't talk about it if you didn't experience it.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited May 2021

@serverian said:
    HS has a lot of customers praising their services here.

Probably for a reason.

He also has a lot of (ex-) customers talking bad about him and/or their experience with HS. Probably for a reason, too.

Because generally people would think that good services get customers. The word "good" is being industry standard. i.e: 99% uptime and tickets getting replied in a few days at most. Because the general hosting industry has this standards.

And people also usually know that if something is considerably cheaper than most, it's likely less good.

So a new comer would think ...

(a) It seems the sad truth is that sadly many people do not think and/or get information before buying.
    (b) Let's stop this. I got your point but I'm not woke nor does my life experience suggest that the world works the way it "should" work according to some idealism. The world is the way it is and that includes being imperfect.

@raindog308 said:
    But not close to @FAT32's 2020 Black Friday thread...that monster had 4,889 comments and over 240,000 views.

I guess @Nekki's BF thread also was more massive than this one here.

Here in Europe it's already wednesday ... and still no "monday" statement from @cociu. I guess he's losing customers daily now - and he deserves to lose them.

"Sh_t can happen - but damn keep your customers updated!". A simple rule that shouldn't be too complicated to follow, yet some just don't ...

• M66BM66B Veteran

@isunbejo said:
    31.5K views 718 comments

Lol :#

Only 1 comment of the Host Shite Show owner though. Although the owner part yet has to be seen.

• Anyone got refund ??

• The fuck am I reading ? Someone please start a new HS VS BUYVM thread. Let this thread be about bashing @cociu

and why there is a member with username @cociufucksarah

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited May 2021

cociu or any other provider should learn some self-defense moves in order to survive against any form of attack, be it by community members or even other providers in the industry.

Here's some self-defense tips.

Caution, deadly moves.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@thedp said:
    cociu or any other provider should learn some self-defense moves in order to survive against any form of attack, be it by community members or even other providers in the industry.

Here's some self-defense tips.

That doesn't work if you are self-depressive.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@William said:

Aside of the Americans here i am fairly sure i am the only one owning a handgun 🤣

Damm! you a bad-ass!

You need a license for it? or can get it via "other sources?"

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Francisco said: The only place I try to find time to take part in is LES, and that's because they take care of their users and they should be rewarded with more member participation.

you sir should stop right there with your heinous attempts of bleeding our community dry /s

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Already page 15, ....I am reading no more ...

Thanked by 2LowLowLow BBTN
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

TL;DR

So this thread was about problems with HostSolutions, but it slowly turned into @Francisco bashing @cociu by totally disrespecting another person's business.

@Francisco saw @cociu down, with Provider tag removed, so now @Francisco jumped on his throat to cut the jugular vein of a downed provider. It seems @Francisco did not like the way @cociu did business, because @Francisco always knows best about hosting a business, so LET advertisements should be done in @Francisco way, according to his specifications, and probably even be consulted (as per @raindog308 implied recommendations).

Now this is what I call a plot twist in a popcorn drama.

Thank you @jsg for standing tall and stating the obvious intentions. I must admit I did not have the courage to point the finger on a top provider.

Thanked by 2LowLowLow jsg
  • WilliamWilliam Member

@BlaZe said: You need a license for it? or can get it via "other sources?"

License.

But illegal market is also very much existing here. Serbia has 90+ legal guns per 100 citizens, now just assume how much illegal ones ;)

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @default said:
    TL;DR

So this thread was about problems with HostSolutions, but it slowly turned into @Francisco bashing @cociu by totally disrespecting another person's business.

@Francisco saw @cociu down, with Provider tag removed, so now @Francisco jumped on his throat to cut the jugular vein of a downed provider. It seems @Francisco did not like the way @cociu did business, because @Francisco always knows best about hosting a business, so LET advertisements should be done in @Francisco way, according to his specifications, and probably even be consulted (as per @raindog308 implied recommendations).

Now this is what I call a plot twist in a popcorn drama.

Thank you @jsg for standing tall and stating the obvious intentions. I must admit I did not have the courage to point the finger on a top provider.

Actually all @Francisco said is A BIG TOLD YOU SO.

Thanked by 2maverickp TimboJones
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

@yokowasis said:

Bashing a provider is also called disrespect towards other businesses. The fact that he is right or wrong is pointless. A legal and registered business should be respected.

It is like president of country A stating publicly how should president of country B handle their own economy, and if something fails it's all justified and accepted because... "I told you so". You get the point.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@default said:

@yokowasis said:

Bashing a provider is also called disrespect towards other businesses. The fact that he is right or wrong is pointless. A legal and registered business should be respected.

It is like president of country A stating publicly how should president of country B handle their own economy, and if something fails it's all justified and accepted because... "I told you so". You get the point.

You what now?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@serv_ee said:
    You what now?

Nothing... Chilling...

@Falzo said:

@Francisco said: The only place I try to find time to take part in is LES, and that's because they take care of their users and they should be rewarded with more member participation.

you sir should stop right there with your heinous attempts of bleeding our community dry /s

Please, kindly point me to a comment where @Francisco does that. I didn't notice any

@yokowasis said:

No, there was more and it had a smell.

That said and to avoid misunderstandings: I did not "fight" @Francisco. Actually I think he is a fine provider and a good guy - usually, except in some cases/matters when the gentlemen in him doesn't have the lead role. This thing with @cociu is such a case.

But then one should also see that cociu all but begged for a beating by ignoring his customers, by letting them in the dark for a week, and also for again making empty promises/ETAs.

It's already wednesday, Mr "monday", cociu!

@Lee said:

@SirFoxy said: maybe it's better time speaks than you.

Wow, that was quite deep for you, bollocks, but deep nonetheless.

... says the resident bollocks expert ...

• zappatazappata Member
    edited May 2021

@default said: totally disrespecting another person's business.

Sorry for beeing rude in your eyes, but did you notice, that @cociu is disrespecting peoples money and business when several servers went down and he didn't give a shit about writing anything here and he is still not communicating in a 'respectful' way with his clients (No message for 7 days, Monday is two days ago - again NO communication). I'm also tired of this discussing between 3-4 users, but there is only one disrespectful thing here: @cociu 's communication and that's all. Don't tell me that someone is so busy that he can not communicate with his paying clients. Shit can happen but it gets a real problem when you act like that.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@jsg said:

@Falzo said:

Please, kindly point me to a comment where @Francisco does that. I didn't notice any

I didn't notice any from certain others either. yet here we are. please provide a link if you want to discuss further.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zappata said:

@default said: totally disrespecting another person's business.

Sorry for beeing rude in your eyes, but did you notice, that @cociu is disrespecting peoples money and business when several servers went down and he didn't give a shit about writing anything here and he is still not communicating in a 'respectful' way with his clients (No message for 7 days, Monday is two days ago - again NO communication). I'm also tired of this discussing between 3-4 users, but there is only one disrespectful thing here: @cociu 's communication and that's all. Don't tell me that someone is so busy that he can not communicate with his paying clients. Shit can happen but it gets a real problem when you act like that.

Yes. You are absolutely right. I totally agree with you. With that in mind, please note it is one thing to be a customer and complain about a service, or call on your provider because of any service disruption (which is why this thread exists); and it's a completely different thing to be a provider and disrespect another business to which you are not related (which is why some comments here "smell").

• LeeLee Veteran

Lol at all the LET warriors.

• WilliamWilliam Member

@default said: and it's a completely different thing to be a provider and disrespect another business to which you are not related (which is why some comments here "smell").

No, if the provider is shit i will shit on them. Just because i run an ISP does not limit my speech - My customers can choose to not use me if they don't like it, i don't give a shit about that either.

Thanked by 2estnoc TimboJones
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

@Lee said:
    Lol at all the LET warriors.

@William said:
    No, if the provider is shit i will shit on them. Just because i run an ISP does not limit my speech - My customers can choose to not use me if they don't like it, i don't give a shit about that either.

Thanked by 2BlaZe LowLowLow
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2021

LET's face it: is this @cociu 's official communication channel? Whether he replies here, to satisfy our curiosity/egos/entertainment is irrelevant (though painfully fun to read, sometimes). IF he would communicate to customers directly - presumably by email - then he'd calm the situation. This, for whatever reason(s), he appears to choose not to do.
    Just sayin'.

Oh, and Hi, to Fran, Nexus and others, as we continue to munch the popcorn. :D

• @ben47955 said:

@pierre said:
    Seems strange that he said he's been driving back and forth between Datacenters. It's an 8-hour drive between Oradea and Bucharest. What did you guys expect when he said he was moving servers.

Maybe he have a private jet ?

This discussion has been closed.