Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member

@vpsGOD said: its a kvm ssd vps

Interesting. Because all we were told was that HDDs failed...

• XiaomingXiaoming Member
    edited May 2021

@vpsGOD said: 45.14.149.1xx came online a hour ago after 268 hours and 25 minutes(11 days)

data is safe working fine
    its a kvm ssd vps

Same here. One of mine is up too after 1w 4d 4hr 31min downtime. Looks promising. :D

• coldcold Member

1 year free service... KIND OF HIM

• coldcold Member
    edited May 2021

@BlaZe said:
    He never said which Monday or the coming Monday, so technically he still has time to come & respond with his plan on any of the Mondays until we are hit by an asteroid (which NASA says we cannot protect ourselves with) and the whole word gets wiped out.

So chill. If someone is in Romania & knows where he lives maybe meet him physically?

and after u meet him, do what ? most of the users here are geeks, not street fighters... oh wait they could bore him to death

Thanked by 2kkrajk idleparty
  • EddingEdding Member

@vpsGOD said:
    45.14.149.1xx came online a hour ago after 268 hours and 25 minutes(11 days)

its a kvm ssd vps

yeah mine is up too :D

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited May 2021

This struck me.

If cociu is not a techie like he says, wouldn't that mean he has ample of time to communicate/share updates on the current situation with his customers?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @thedp said:
    This struck me.

If cociu is not a techie like he says, wouldn't that mean he has ample of time to communicate/share updates on the current situation with his customers?

Yes, but if he still do techie thing, that would explain a lot.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ben47955 said:

@thedp said:
    This struck me.

Yes, but if he still do techie thing, that would explain a lot.

I don't say this often but if that's so, then, the end is nigh :D

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@cold said:

@BlaZe said:
    He never said which Monday or the coming Monday, so technically he still has time to come & respond with his plan on any of the Mondays until we are hit by an asteroid (which NASA says we cannot protect ourselves with) and the whole word gets wiped out.

So chill. If someone is in Romania & knows where he lives maybe meet him physically?

and after u meet him, do what ? most of the users here are geeks, not street fighters... oh wait they could bore him to death

Never meant it to be a street fight :# just sit down, get real time updates on the situation & put it here or talk to @cociu & remind him of the Monday.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@LTniger said:

@William said: If they ignore you you can go to the EU. This only works for EU residents IIRC.

They will laugh at you when discover paid price for services :D .

Money spent is MONEY, even if its a cent or its dollar ..

• aliletalilet Member

He meant Cyber Monday which is 29 Nov 2021 when he will come up with detail and new deals.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • IamMadIamMad Member

@yokowasis said:

@IamMad said:

@niknar1900 said:

@sibaper said:
    he didn't mention date right? :'(

That's right, he didn't say WHICH monday this year lol

This year? Are you sure? :lol:

Really ? the guy has been know for lying, and you guys still want to believe him ? unbelievable

Sarcasm Sir

• randomqrandomq Member

"Monday will came with a full plan for pass this bad step."

He said he'd come up with a plan by Monday, not that he'd share it with you plebs.

Also, step was a typo, he meant check, as in the check to his upstream.

Thanked by 2yoursunny webcraft
  • debaserdebaser Member

@vpsGOD said:
    45.14.149.1xx came online a hour ago after 268 hours and 25 minutes(11 days)

With 0 ms latency to/from Bucharest.

its a kvm ssd vps

So, not part of the HDD failure.

• defaultdefault Veteran

The failure is partial. Not all services are affected, otherwise this thread would be at 200+ page.

• WilliamWilliam Member

@cold said: and after u meet him, do what ? most of the users here are geeks, not street fighters... oh wait they could bore him to death

Aside of the Americans here i am fairly sure i am the only one owning a handgun 🤣

@IamMad said: Really ? the guy has been know for lying, and you guys still want to believe him ? unbelievable

Lying by omission is in my book not a lie, as you don't state anything untrue. Does not make it morally better i guess, but legal is different.-

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@William said: Aside of the Americans here i am fairly sure i am the only one owning a handgun 🤣

"I am Dracula."
    -- @cociu

You don't need a handgun. You need a wooden stake.

Thanked by 3FrankZ ViridWeb gazmull
  • WilliamWilliam Member

As jew i am very good in dealing with weird creatures of the night. No problem.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@William said: As jew i am very good in dealing with weird creatures of the night. No problem.

UNLEASH THE GOLEM.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@William said:
    As jew i am very good in dealing with weird creatures of the night. No problem.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@vpsGOD said: 45.14.149.1xx came online a hour ago after 268 hours and 25 minutes(11 days)

We are neighbors on 45.14.149.1xx :)
    It looks like he restarted the Node because about the same time your VPS came back up I had a 20 minute blip of downtime.
    But other then that, I have not been down at all for quite a while.
    So l don't think this is related to the storage server problem.

Thanked by 2vpsGOD skorupion
  • debaserdebaser Member

@FrankZ said: We are neighbors on 45.14.149.1xx

Same subnet certainly doesn't mean same node. I've got IP's in different subnets for vm's on the same node and IP's in the same subnet on different nodes.

That being said, it really looks like vm's from Oradea are being moved around to Bucharest. Hence the question if he's got a sub-1 ms latency to Bucharest now.

magictunnel

Thanked by 3lentro FrankZ bdl
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2021

You may be right about migrations. My VPS is now running intermittent high loads for no distinguishable reason.

EDIT:

@debaser said: Same subnet certainly doesn't mean same node.

Your right I should have checked the subnet. Seems we are all on the same /22 so it is obviously more then just one node. My bad, sorry.

• bjobjo Member

45.14.150.xyz storage box is still down. But got Paypal refund today, so it may stay down forever.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • tersktersk Member

Did somebody try a PayPal refund for credit you put into your account?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@tersk said:

He can claim you got exactly what you paid for, a credit match, etc.

Probably should've listened when we were saying 'DONT DO IT'.

Francisco

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint miu
  • @FrankZ said: You're right I should have checked the subnet. Seems we are all on the same /22 so it is obviously more than just one node.
    My bad, sorry.

Got the last bit right. :|

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • kurageartkurageart Member
    edited May 2021

any news on 188.240.208.xx node? my kvn vps is still down..

• JorboxJorbox Member

@Francisco said:

@tersk said:

He can claim you got exactly what you paid for, a credit match, etc.

Probably should've listened when we were saying 'DONT DO IT'.

Francisco

Relax he is not scammer,

I use his service from years

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

it will never not be corny to be a host trashing another host

This discussion has been closed.