Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• @M66B said:

@raindog308 said:

@M66B said: The Host Shite you mean? Dirty servers in a cowshed, run by depressed farmers. What do you expect?

You sound bitter, my friend.

I never had any services from HS, not even from the sisters, and I most likely never will either.

Servers down for over a week without a statement, what else need to be said. That's just shite.

Welcome to Low-end drama lol

• @cociu it's already Tuesday. Although I'm not your paying customer, people on the thread are, so maybe add a reply stating how's everything with the DC and if you've managed to find replacements for the disks?

(Unless, the customers are also fine with losing their data.)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@stevewatson301 said:
    @cociu it's already Tuesday. Although I'm not your paying customer, people on the thread are, so maybe add a reply stating how's everything with the DC and if you've managed to find replacements for the disks?

(Unless, the customers are also fine with losing their data.)

I think customer's would prefer the truth over their data.

Thanked by 2yoursunny unlearn
  • m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Anyone knows a good Romanian lawyer to combine all the claims here into a single case? Maybe start with a letter of demand, which won’t cost much.

Thanked by 2webcraft LowLowLow
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@m4nu said:
    Anyone knows a good Romanian lawyer to combine all the claims here into a single case? Maybe start with a letter of demand, which won’t cost much.

Blood from a stone.

Francisco

Thanked by 2TimboJones pierre
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@m4nu said:

Put in the demand that his cows will be confiscated, maybe that helps to get some response.

Welcome to the Host Shite Show. The perfect LET drama.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur lentro
  • My service is still leeching linux isos, still can access client area, no scam imo. Just be patient, I assume they do things a little differently in cociu's village :-)

• randomqrandomq Member

Order #42069, double storage please!

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

@m4nu said: Anyone knows a good Romanian lawyer to combine all the claims here into a single case? Maybe start with a letter of demand, which won’t cost much.

Romania does not have a class action system. Most of EU does not.

Also as this is EU you can go complain to the local consumer protection agency (as your service is not provided and the company is unresponsive) - If they ignore you you can go to the EU. This only works for EU residents IIRC.

https://www.apc-romania.ro/

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • LeviLevi Member

@William said: If they ignore you you can go to the EU. This only works for EU residents IIRC.

They will laugh at you when discover paid price for services :D .

Just continue on with next provider, this one is dead already, and there is saying "speak no evil about the dead".

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@William said:

@m4nu said: Anyone knows a good Romanian lawyer to combine all the claims here into a single case? Maybe start with a letter of demand, which won’t cost much.

Romania does not have a class action system. Most of EU does not.

Also as this is EU you can go complain to the local consumer protection agency (as your service is not provided and the company is unresponsive) - If they ignore you you can go to the EU. This only works for EU residents IIRC.

https://www.apc-romania.ro/

Bruh. That links redirects to http://

• LeeLee Veteran

Well, that took a while to get mentioned.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

https://anpc.ro/ - correct link

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • WilliamWilliam Member

@serv_ee said: Bruh. That links redirects to http://

The link is out of an EU document listing all members consumer protection agencies.

I am not responsible for their horrible webserver config and ugly as fuck website :)

This is different. This should be the Gov one, the other is a business association.

• postcdpostcd Member

Alot of comments there, hard to find cociu comment there. He posted here already?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@postcd said:
    Alot of comments there, hard to find cociu comment there. He posted here already?

Yes.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • @cociu said:
    Hello All ,

first of all i have to ask apologise for my absence so i will not explain way i have been absent here but i can asure everyone i have dedicate all my time in the last week to resolve this issue. so i will try to be more explicit i can because stay here to chat will consume my time in resolve the issue :

In the day 12.05.2021 we have find 1 big storage netup down with+ 3000 clients involucrated in this so we have try to recuperate the data but unsucces.

unfortunatly from 400 hdd of 12tb each we have recuperate like 50 until now. he big problem in this period is buy new hdd due of the shit coin chia because the price in new hardware is almost 3x more exensive than normal so i have dedicated all my time infind a solution to have new hdd as rapid i can to have the posibility to migrate the data from the affected hdd.

What i think to do and hope is restablish the old service until the clients can migrate the data and offer a same service with 1 year for free to all clients involucrated in this (To note from all our services the issue is only in some storage plans , the rest is up an running so the compensation will be only for the clients from this Rack wich was fucked.)

I have not connect here to ask merci because i dont need it , i have connect to update a little the problem as i have been driving 3 times the way oradea to bucharest in 1 week.

We will came with a final decision Monday as i need 1 day for me because i am almost depressed due of this .

Also we will offer full refound for the remain month service for the users who will ask for.

EDIT : Like i have told always hostsolutions will not dissapper , is my life there , many hours inverted and this is not a plan to close.

EDIT : Thanks all users from here who call me personally to offer his support. This mean much for me .

EDIT : Monday will came with a full plan for pass this bad step.

Thanks All ,
    Marius

That's the details from cociu

Thanked by 1unlearn
  • dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

@William said: This should be the Gov one

This is official consumer protection in Romania , and legally it should be displayed on all sites that sell something to the end consumer.On our site is down in the right ( A.N.P.C ), first link, the second link ( mandatory link by law ) A.N.C.O.M - government communications institution ( is for digital communications companies -IT, Hosting ... fiber connections ... mobile connections ).

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited May 2021

There is a movie called where is monday.

• Tldr, 400 hard drives involucrated themselves, trying to replace is hard because china shitcoin mining, will refound involucrated costumers only on the rack of involucrated servers to sisters who patiently ticket him.

Pretty simple..,....,.,.,...,.,.,.,....,,,.....

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • Currently 80% uptime for 60 days..

• He must have started using these disks for Chia plotting. It is not possible for so many disks to die at once. Even if he wants to replace those 400 disks, it will take forever to repair the raid...

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited May 2021

@IamMad said:

@niknar1900 said:

@sibaper said:
    he didn't mention date right? :'(

That's right, he didn't say WHICH monday this year lol

This year? Are you sure? :lol:

Really ? the guy has been know for lying, and you guys still want to believe him ? unbelievable

@Jorbox said:

There is a movie called where is monday.

He's out scheming killing tuesday to sunday. I hate monday, literally.

• @Hotmarer said:
    He must have started using these disks for Chia plotting. It is not possible for so many disks to die at once. Even if he wants to replace those 400 disks, it will take forever to repair the raid...

While it's not out of question. As a storage provider, he sure will have a lot of spare storage. Maybe he allocate 25% of each disks for chia.

But, I think his client started it. We know he sell cheap shit storage, even for shady costumer. Most people use this as a file / strorage server, and most of the time, it's idling. imagine when the customer think, they can get some money from it.

• mining for his sisters - sistermining inc.

• DarioXDarioX Member

Get rid of unsustainable clients + Mine Chia with the HDDs = WIN-WIN

Thanked by 2yoursunny webcraft
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

He never said which Monday or the coming Monday, so technically he still has time to come & respond with his plan on any of the Mondays until we are hit by an asteroid (which NASA says we cannot protect ourselves with) and the whole word gets wiped out.

So chill. If someone is in Romania & knows where he lives maybe meet him physically?

• But all hosts down or just one node?

• LeeLee Veteran

@DarioX said: Get rid of unsustainable clients

His Service is built on unsustainable clients, nobody would use the service otherwise.

Thanked by 2JabJab bulbasaur
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

45.14.149.1xx came online a hour ago after 268 hours and 25 minutes(11 days)

data is safe working fine
    its a kvm ssd vps

Thanked by 4Edding k4zz kkrajk FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.