Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 106
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

1100101102103104106»

Comments

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited July 2021

@dahartigan said: I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I said that HS is still alive because at the time I had services with HS that were still alive.

When the support is dead, the company is dead; no matter if their servers/products are alive or not. IF owner and support staff ignores your tickets and does not honor any claims then I'll go further to claim the owner seems to be RIP.

So for just 2-3 handful people they 'feel' hostsolutions.ro is alive. But for rest of the hundreds of customers its already DEADPOOLED.

small update: Paypal chargeback is in process!

• @JasonM too much bold, I lost focus.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • bdlbdl Member

@JasonM said:

@dahartigan said: I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I said that HS is still alive because at the time I had services with HS that were still alive.

When the support is dead, the company is dead; no matter if their servers/products are alive or not. IF owner and support staff ignores your tickets and does not honor any claims then I'll go further to claim the owner seems to be RIP.

It took 106 pages for you to work this out? :)

gl with chargeback

• @jsg said:
    Back to reality: I think this is a good point in time to remind every HS customer: Make backups!

Also: don't pay @cociu for backups - it won't help you if you get involucrated, so it's a major waste of money.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:
    Deals?

Sorry wrong thread

LowEnd Insurance Deal

• Refound if host involucrates
    • Refound if host sell your IP
    • Refound if deadpool

$7/m

let me know if you are interested.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Falzo
  • LeviLevi Member

@HostSlick said:

@FAT32 said:
    Deals?

Sorry wrong thread

LowEnd Insurance Deal

• Refound if deadpool

$7/m

How much covers? Can we go up to lvl 9000?

Thanked by 1wions
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@JasonM said:

Well, you are of course free to "define" 'dead' how ever you please but that doesn't change the real world nor the meaning of 'dead' in the real world.

So for just 2-3 handful people they 'feel' hostsolutions.ro is alive.

Really funny. Now those who offer their feeling as "reality" accuse those who offer facts (like: most of VPSs are working) of offering feelings. Ridiculous!

@vibhakti said:

@jsg said:
    Back to reality: I think this is a good point in time to remind every HS customer: Make backups!

Also: don't pay @cociu for backups - it won't help you if you get involucrated, so it's a major waste of money.

Huh? Do they even offer a backup service? In case the answer is 'yes' I fully agree with you. HostSolutions does not seem to be the kind of operation you want to do your backups.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:

@HostSlick said:

@FAT32 said:
    Deals?

Sorry wrong thread

LowEnd Insurance Deal

• Refound if deadpool

$7/m

unlimited.
    LowEnd Lawyers included to sue them for the mental pain caused.
    Every month you get sent a package of premium popcorn for any drama

• pikepike Veteran

Both my VPS in the 188. and the 45. range are down.

• @HostSlick said:

@LTniger said:

@HostSlick said:

@FAT32 said:
    Deals?

Sorry wrong thread

LowEnd Insurance Deal

• Refound if deadpool

$7/m

unlimited.
    LowEnd Lawyers included to sue them for the mental pain caused.
    Every month you get sent a package of premium popcorn for any drama

Does this cover @VirMach 999 plan

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Could we ban Cociu employees here? No need to name them, we all know who I'm talking about

• pikepike Veteran

@angelius said:
    Could we ban Cociu employees here? No need to name them, we all know who I'm talking about

Thats an outright disgusting proposal. Just because some people are able to look at things with scientific neutrality and try to remind you of assumptions not being facts doesn't mean they are shilling.

• @angelius said:
    Could we ban Cociu employees here? No need to name them, we all know who I'm talking about

Shit or get off the can.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2021

@Cociu watching this thread be like ...

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • xaocxaoc Member

@pike said:

@angelius said:

Thats an outright disgusting proposal. Just because some people are able to look at things with scientific neutrality and try to remind you of assumptions not being facts doesn't mean they are shilling.

bwahahahahaha.

• LeviLevi Member

@angelius said:

Borta employees, if any, is the same victims as customers. There is no need to do anything else. Mr. El Cheapo already resigned.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • I can't believe people are still feeding @jsg the troll after 100 pages. It should be obvious by now he has nothing better to do than argue until his face is blue.

• BBTNBBTN Member

Thanked by 2maverickp FrankZ
  • zomby1zomby1 Member

Can anyone summarize what's going on?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zomby1 said:
    Can anyone summarize what's going on?

This is PMS in it's most beautiful and splendid form.

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well @cociu silence on the matter doesn't help and adds more fuel to the fire. Really I thought you would be man enough to come here to tell the truth and go out gracefully. Well I think a ban is needed at some point in time. Really he is not going to answer anyone here. He is just cowering in the corner.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • FalzoFalzo Member

he is probably not logging in anymore, because he's been here long enough to know, that it's visible to everyone. easy to read everything and laugh your ass off anyway.

• maybe he came to a conclusion, that he is not able to make up better fairy tales... I mean excuses/explanations than jsq, so he left him alone here

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I will close this thread on this note: If you paid for service you can try to recoup any money you feel that is owed through whatever means is necessary. @cociu has been banned. If you have remaining service I would recommend you backup your services and find another provider!

This discussion has been closed.