Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 100
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• 100th!!! oh yeah baby

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

damn it...

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@alexvolk said:
    Quite interesting so many available servers:

[image]

Hmmm, indeed strange. So @cociu seems to either have a not up to date WHMCS or he prefers to make deals instead of getting existing customers VMs to work (or he somehow purchased hundreds and hundreds of xTB drives, which I think is extremely unlikely).

Maybe we'll get to know which one it is ... on some monday, maybe in july if we are lucky.

• @alexvolk said:
    Quite interesting so many available servers:

so these VMs which he succeed to recover (I mean un-involucrated them) instead put them back to service for current already paid customers... were put on sale?! :O

oh no, he would not do that ;)

probably some other person from other department of HS put them on sale and he is not aware of these offer is still alive.... or he lost password/access to sales site. again :)

or he is just focused on selling his Seagate Exos 12TB drives on OLX.ro during last weeks (six weeks actually)
    ekhm I mean buying them
    I guess:D

ladies and gentlemen, brothers and SISTERS!!! let me announce it the LET BIGGEST SCAM THREAD ever
    congratulations for Bernard Madoff of Cloud and his indefatiguable brand ambassador: Mr JiGSaw

Thanked by 1pbx
  • PixelsPixels Member

The CPU model my server is (or maybe I should say was) running on is up for sale in OLX.ro. That means I am getting free upgrade to Ryzen, right? Right?

PS: Thanks to the guys that suggested contacting my CC provider. They told me Mastercard has a 120-day limit on disputes but I sent the request anyways. I also a have an open tiket asking for a refound. One can only hope, I guess.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • JorboxJorbox Member

I don’t want refund, I want my money back.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Oldie but goldie

• PixelsPixels Member

@JabJab said:

It's already Monday in Romania. I am sure cociu is doing an all-nighter to get everything all up and running.

• @Pixels said:

@JabJab said:

It's already Monday in Romania. I am sure cociu is doing an all-nighter to get everything all up and running.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Page 100 and it's Monday!

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

@JASF - I am sorry you were banned. You started the best drama thread of 2021, and nobody cares that you got banned in the meantime.

Please unban @JASF - he deserves forgiveness, at least for opening all this insane drama thread caused by a (provider) ex-provider of LET.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @default said:
    @JASF - I am sorry you were banned. You started the best drama thread of 2021, and nobody cares that you got banned in the meantime.

Please unban @JASF - he deserves forgiveness, at least for opening all this insane drama thread caused by a (provider) ex-provider of LET.

He is here. Under different name and tag ;)

Thanked by 1lentro
  • page 100! good!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@seriesn said:

@default said:

Oh he's watching alright :)

• page 100 :-)

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

The fuck

No I'm not going to catch up.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seriesn said:

Plot Twist: seriesn is JASF

• @FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

Plot twist, I am NTFS

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • bdlbdl Member

@SplitIce said:
    The fuck

3k-946 = 2054 posts.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • LeviLevi Member

Please keep an eye on more IP selling. When money will run out he will sell more of his assets.

• The server console website (secure.hostsolutions.ro) has been unable to open.

• msattmsatt Member

client website opens for me at https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php

• tonyisbot said:
    The server console website (secure.hostsolutions.ro) has been unable to open.

Accessible from here.

• LeviLevi Member

@tonyisbot said:
    The server console website (secure.hostsolutions.ro) has been unable to open.

Thar's old and irrelevant message.

• dosaidosai Member

@SplitIce said:
    The fuck

Use dark theme bruv.

• @seriesn said:

@FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

Plot twist, I am NTFS

Correction: NTFS32

Thanked by 1bdl
  • pbxpbx Member

The HS ship is sinking very slowly. It's even hard to believe that it's sinking sometimes, as new inventory is available and the owner seem to act as if everything was running fine...

Either @cociu has gone crazy, of he's trying to get as much money as possible before the total collapse of HS. Let be optimistic and say he's trying to raise money to fix his failed storage node by enrolling new customers (LOL).

Hardware is for sale, some servers stop working BUT new stock is available, new products appear on his website BUT old customers have no service. This starts to stink a bit too much.

• did anyone got refund or their vps recreated?

• What a complete gong show.

This discussion has been closed.