Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 101
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Have patience, he will be along today now this page has reached 100 and do a special offer in celebration.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ mrTom
  • @webclouddev said:
    did anyone got refund or their vps recreated?

If they have money, we already received refound..
    If they have more hdd stock, it will be sold on olx..

• aliletalilet Member

@webclouddev said:
    did anyone got refund or their vps recreated?

expectation = refund
    reality = refound

• I don't understand why he can't take 5mins out of his day to drop an update

Thanked by 2jsg Hotmarer
  • a3Brena3Bren Member

2 of 2 vps down.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@LowLowLow said:
    I don't understand why he can't take 5mins out of his day to drop an update

• LeviLevi Member

Probably bought a BMW for those IP money and living the life. When gas will run out, he will come back.

Thanked by 2pbx dahartigan
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited June 2021

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • defaultdefault Veteran

• pbxpbx Member
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said: Probably bought a BMW for those IP money and living the life. When gas will run out, he will come back.

Likely. Good news for LET: more 50% credit deals soon!

Curious to know if he sold his BTC to buy HDDs or keeps buying more crypto with the money he gets when selling parts of a node he shuts down.

Could be a sophisticated scam were the profit disappears into crypto, so that creditor have nothing to take when the company collapse. Didn't seem like this before to me, as it appeared that @cociu was trying to run a successful company.

After more than a month, the IPs and hardware for sale, it's harder to believe in the nice story. Heck, it seems like even @jsg is giving up.

@LTniger said:
    Probably bought a BMW for those IP money and living the life. When gas will run out, he will come back.

I hope he got himself the M8 Competition.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @webclouddev said: did anyone got refund or their vps recreated?

• @ps20090 said:

@webclouddev said: did anyone got refund or their vps recreated?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • alvinalvin Member

It seems that this thread will remain active until Black Friday? :*

@alvin said:

Of course.

The HS BF offers will be posted here.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@alvin said:

I think people just can't let this involucrated drama go, even after chargebacks and refounds.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • LeviLevi Member

@default said:

@alvin said:

I think people just can't let this involucrated drama go, even after chargebacks and refounds.

We need another drama to direct our attention elsewhere. Anyone want to deadpool for the lulz?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • thestothesto Member

@thesto said:
    Looks like there is now a pre-filled EU small claims form for HostSolutions.ro. Who put that up there? 🤷‍♂️

Is the email of the competent court still [email protected]?

Might be handy if there is ever an issue with extended downtime. 😬

Got a reply from the court in Oradea. They want me to submit evidence and pay the stamp duty of 50 Lei (about 10 EUR?). Anyone else made a claim for refund and damages already?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said:

@default said:

@alvin said:

We need another drama to direct our attention elsewhere. Anyone want to deadpool for the lulz?

Stop being evil. Please stop wishing bad things for providers. It's one thing for a provider to fall down because of their own bad decisions or improper management, it's on a completely different side a community that wishes multiple providers to go into bankruptcy.

Popcorn like these may be interesting, but there is a lot of history behind such provider, which is why so many plot twists went into this. One should not wish LET providers to go down, otherwise this would become LowEndToxic - a place where nobody will want to be a provider because of an extremely evil community which wants providers to go down "for the lulz".

So let's take it as it is. An old provider is falling.

Thanked by 2seriesn kkrajk
  • Got refund. Oh well, not really. Just won paypal chargeback. I don't understand why he don't fight. Does a locked paypal could prevent him from defending the case ?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • LeviLevi Member

@default said:

@LTniger said:

@default said:

@alvin said:

Stop being evil. Please stop wishing bad things for providers. It's one thing for a provider to fall down because of their own bad decisions or improper management, it's on a completely different side a community that wishes multiple providers to go into bankruptcy.

Popcorn like these may be interesting, but there is a lot of history behind such provider, which is why so many plot twists went into this. One should not wish LET providers to go down, otherwise this would become LowEndToxic - a place where nobody will want to be a provider because of an extremely evil community which wants providers to go down "for the lulz".

So let's take it as it is. An old provider is falling.

In the light of depression, data loss and ignorance, commedy is the best tool to make things go away.

Toxicity in this community is on insane levels, just unbelievable. Reddit and 4chan looks like kindergarden in compare.

Let us wait for the new input.

Thanked by 2dystopia vimalware
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@ben47955 said:
    Got refund. Oh well, not really. Just won paypal chargeback. I don't understand why he don't fight. Does a locked paypal could prevent him from defending the case ?

The PayPal account is not locked. It's highly likely that he simply quit on all storage plans, as it's completely unprofitable because of Chia.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said:

In the light of depression, data loss and ignorance, commedy is the best tool to make things go away.

You may be right. Some people see bad things with a smile on their face. But this does not give you the right to want other providers going down. You are therefore toxic.

Toxicity in this community is on insane levels, just unbelievable.

Again: it's you that sees it this way. If it's too toxic for you, simply leave it. LET is not created to harm people or their minds. But if you see LET as toxic, please stop being toxic yourself in order to improve it; this would be the right approach.

Reddit and 4chan looks like kindergarden in compare.

I shall avoid commenting on other communities. Just like LET, if you do not like other communities because of their toxicity (as per your opinion), simply leave them. You may find positive things elsewhere. The internet is quite big. But please stop being toxic yourself.

Let us wait for the new input.

True. Let us wait, but without wanting other providers to fall "for the lulz".

• @default said:

@ben47955 said:
    Got refund. Oh well, not really. Just won paypal chargeback. I don't understand why he don't fight. Does a locked paypal could prevent him from defending the case ?

The PayPal account is not locked. It's highly likely that he simply quit on all storage plans, as it's completely unprofitable because of Chia.

He should then proceed requested refund and answer paypal at least before it got escalated to dispute. Going silence only mean he lost more money. I didn't even try hard my case, just a quick sentence, no image, nothing. If he had fight, he would have most likely won.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@ben47955 said:

@default said:

@ben47955 said:

He should then proceed requested refund and answer paypal at least before it got escalated to dispute. Going silence only mean he lost more money. I didn't even try hard my case, just a quick sentence, no image, nothing. If he had fight, he would have most likely won.

Maybe he wants people to get their money back. :smiley:

• pbxpbx Member

@default said: It's highly likely that he simply quit on all storage plans, as it's completely unprofitable because of Chia.

Well it seems like it's possible to order quite a lot of "storage plans"...

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=31

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

My 2 servers aren't down, one 400GB in Romania and one 10TB in Norway.

• @tr1cky said: one 10TB in Norway.

This is new. Anyone else in Norway can confirm ?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@ben47955 said:

@tr1cky said: one 10TB in Norway.

This is new. Anyone else in Norway can confirm ?

Here's the uptime report: https://hetrixtools.com/report/uptime/f0c16fa3781df8d95be10e5d89c417a9/

This discussion has been closed.