Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 98
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• @jetchirag said:

@drserver said: We are not using WHMCS so i can't really tell but: changing billing cycle for 3000 affected customers (if that is the real exact number) is extremely labour intensive with no automation or skill to manipulate DB

I don't think so. Feed the script list of affected accounts, IPs or emails, find individual services based on that and perform X action. Shouldn't be too hard.

But..

@cociu said: i am not a teck guy

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2021

@Neoon said:

Seems like traffic goes via cable again, switched off the IPoAc

No issues here, although the servers is still In oradea. You should request to have your uplink switched to faster-than-speed-of-light technology.

• he is focusing on "DROP TABLE support_tickets;" :smile:

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2021

Update: some people here were asking if hostsolutions.ro's customers got refund. My answer is still NO, Last I posted about this on May 28th but no communication via email of anything, a free service or refund.

So I'm heading for paypal chargeback this weekend!

• LeviLevi Member

@JasonM said:
    Update: some people here were asking if hostsolutions.ro's customers got refund. My answer is still NO, Last I posted about this on May 28th but no communication via email of anything, a free service or refund.

His paypal account is probably dry as Sachara.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Another waiting for update week passed...

btw: 2 more pages to 100th Page!

• This is my little contribution to reach 100 pages

Thanked by 1angelius
  • I started a paypal dispute quite a while ago, he hasn't replied and I received an automatic PP email stating I had two days to do something, I've escalated it for manual review. Takes up to 30 days

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • thestothesto Member

@JasonM said: Update: some people here were asking if hostsolutions.ro's customers got refund. My answer is still NO, Last I posted about this on May 28th but no communication via email of anything, a free service or refund.

Same. Had a storage VPS with 1.5 years left to go. My ticket was deleted and didn't hear anything since. 🙄

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • When we reach 100 pages we all receive double involucration

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • LeviLevi Member

@dahartigan said:
    When we reach 100 pages we all receive double involucration

Involucration inside involucration. How deep can we go?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2021

Networks seems to be stable today in oradea.

• @LTniger said:

@dahartigan said:
    When we reach 100 pages we all receive double involucration

Involucration inside involucration. How deep can we go?

Similar to this..

• @yokowasis said: en cociu could prove it was false by showing that he has no criminal record. The person who said this could be sued for

@JasonM said:

He updated three days ago his post, but in this kind of situations you should send bulk e-mails and social networks updates (which he does not have), so indeed a mess, no excuses this time around
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements/33/Storage-Downtime-.html

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • sornasorna Member

I had a small server at hostsolutions. tried to ask cociu for a new server, as i am still interested. At the same time i wasn't too much trusting in them and i asked them to refund my money - soon later i started paypal refund, which i received today. although i'ts not much It's perfectly the amount i wanted. I still hope for cociu getting his servers back up.

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited June 2021

Let's turn to page 100 before refounds Monday arrives

• JorboxJorbox Member

Can I refuse the refund and get the service ?

• @Jorbox said:

You had to open ticket saying you don't want refund, you want service restored and it is limited to first 400 customers, I dunno how many already posted it but look at this comment from cockiu

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3242984#Comment_3242984

And this image he posted - https://imgur.com/a/xdlbR3k

• StrypStryp Member

Does anyone have services that are still working? I might order something in Norway with my Christmas credit, if the servers are auto-deployed. Still have €30 in there and I will probably lose it anyway now lol

• @Stryp said: Does anyone have services that are still working?

As per the various commenters, NVMe is still working. If it's service credit, might as well end up spending it.

• @Stryp said: Does anyone have services that are still working? I might order something in Norway with my Christmas credit, if the servers are auto-deployed. Still have €30 in there and I will probably lose it anyway now lol

I have the Ryzen VPS, one with 2GB RAM and 30GB NVME, I bought it during the involucration start, cociu had like 20% coupon on it. I have like $150 credit still cause I loaded $100 under the 50% extra credit promo like a chump lol lol lol. Cociu ain't gonna refund me that credit money cause no refounds on credit I guess. Anyways, it was auto-deployed when I ordered it.

I use it for downloading movies Linux ISO and avoiding DMCA on them, it works fine for almost 25 days I had it for, 100% uptime lol. I use Plex to streaming direct play the said Linux ISO and it works.

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited June 2021

@Jorbox said:

If you are lucky a refund is the only service you'll get because it seems the service itself won't be re-found.

• @ps20090 said:

@Jorbox said:

You had to open ticket saying you don't want refund, you want service restored and it is limited to first 400 customers, I dunno how many already posted it but look at this comment from cockiu

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3242984#Comment_3242984

And this image he posted - https://imgur.com/a/xdlbR3k

is that the case: open ticket to get nodes deployed? I thought he should do that one by one, so I kept waiting...

I will open my ticket soon... hope it is not too late...

• Is it really over?
    I also want the server to be able to boot up and get the data back.
    Can I only apply for payapl refund?

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@tonyisbot said:
    Is it really over?
    I also want the server to be able to boot up and get the data back.
    Can I only apply for payapl refund?

I don't think there's any chance of getting the data back.

Unfortunately, so far I don't know of anyone who got a new server or their money back voluntarily, which is why I have opened a Paypal case in the meantime, which I always try to avoid.

• JasonMJasonM Member

@sorna said: soon later i started paypal refund, which i received today. although i'ts not much It's perfectly the amount i wanted.

does that mean you got refunded less than 100% of what you paid??

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited June 2021

@Stryp said:
    Does anyone have services that are still working? I might order something in Norway with my Christmas credit, if the servers are auto-deployed. Still have €30 in there and I will probably lose it anyway now lol

I happened to look at all the HS systems I have access to yesterday because there seems to have been a hiccup recently, and I can report that the Norway VPS as well as the NVMe systems and the dedi work fine.
    Both storage systems though still are as dead as cold stones.

But anyway I would advise against purchasing a VPS from HS right now because their support seems to be in between overloaded and dead and in case not everything with your order and new system runs fine you'll be stuck in a potentially long loop.

• sornasorna Member
    edited June 2021

@JasonM Technically i had 8,50€ credit on there, which i got refunded after opening a case on paypal(i requested exactly 8,50, not more). I always stated that i am still interested in getting the service back up, and i still prefer my service back up, over getting refund, but nobody ever replied to me.

EDIT: I even wrote a message to the support back then, telling them if they get me a new server, i'll immediately stop the paypal-refund, as i only want a working server...

• PP chargeback = refound

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2021

@sorna said: I even wrote a message to the support back then, telling them if they get me a new server, i'll immediately stop the paypal-refund, as i only want a working server...

seems the owner of HostSolutions.ro is busy selling his leftover server parts (hdd, RAM, cpu) on olx. Those servers will never return.

it's the right time now to add HostSolutions.ro to DEADPOOL - not replying customers, not giving replacement server, not refunding, no answers, no communication at all - what a crap host! Even summerhosts run by 14 year-old kids communicate!

Glad I've filed paypal chargeback today. Can't wait further till Monday!

This discussion has been closed.