Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 104
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• kudukukuduku Member

@dahartigan said:
    Well, my uninvolucrated server just took a dive. That was fun while it lasted lol

Same , NVMe VPS offline

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @kuduku said:

@dahartigan said:
    Well, my uninvolucrated server just took a dive. That was fun while it lasted lol

Same , NVMe VPS offline

I wasn't 100% sure if it was just mine or not, to be honest, but now someone else has come forward, it's pretty much confirmed that right now every service is down.

We have now officially entered deadpool state. Now, let's go back to page 1 and start again.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Don't worry he's just phasing out nvme products.

• @dahartigan said:
    let's go back to page 1 and start again.

Why?? We have 104 pages now.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

Those 104 pages were calling dead a provider that was still at the time alive. Now that all the services are dead, the provider is dead, if we go back to page 1 it will create a hole in the space-time continuum.

• The End Is..
    Cue @deank

• LeviLevi Member

I summon few fanatics for situation overview as NVMe vps's begin to fade out.

@jsg
    @TimboJones
    @Maounique

Guys, let us see your insights.

• @dahartigan said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

Those 104 pages were calling dead a provider that was still at the time alive. Now that all the services are dead, the provider is dead, if we go back to page 1 it will create a hole in the space-time continuum.

Most all of the member here said that HS is dead horse since the beginning.. only you and small amount of member said that HS still alive..

• @chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

Most all of the member here said that HS is dead horse since the beginning.. only you and small amount of member said that HS still alive..

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I said that HS is still alive because at the time I had services with HS that were still alive.

I would have to be absolutely retarded to claim someone has deadpooled when I still have working services with them, wouldn't you agree?

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint pike
  • ^ Having said that, now that all the services are offline, my pitchfork is getting sharpened and ready.

First, I'll start by declaring that HS has in fact deadpooled. I can't chargeback because I used account credits that I paid for well outside of the window, and I've probably paid in about $30 so I'm not bleeding from it.

@cociu: State your case.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • defaultdefault Veteran

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2021

@dahartigan said: I wasn't 100% sure if it was just mine or not, to be honest, but now someone else has come forward, it's pretty much confirmed that right now every service is down.

My NVMe is still up, but I expect the clock is ticking down.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

So the dead horse still twitching.

• defaultdefault Veteran

Well... it's not exactly dead... it's not alive either... it's somewhere in between.

• @dahartigan said:
    First, I'll start by declaring that HS has in fact deadpooled.

so I guess, right now we are only waiting for jsg's confirmation (final HS death certificate) and we could start crowdsourced campaign to hire debt collector/bounty hunter to be sent to Romania... :D

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited July 2021

@cociu
    In Limbo?

• @default said: Well... it's not exactly dead... it's not alive either... it's somewhere in between.

It's like this thread: a Zombie

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited July 2021

@default said:
    Well... it's not exactly dead... it's not alive either... it's somewhere in between.

Host Solutions Zoombies!

• My vps also down, 188.213.49.xxx.

• @default said:

I heard that this kind of state is not so uncommon in Transylvania... I mean Romania :D

Thanked by 2dahartigan Maounique
  • I guess the server will be back when we get to page 404...

• @sureshkanth said:
    My vps also down, 188.213.49.xxx.

Yeah, that's the range I'm also on.

Thanked by 1sureshkanth
  • djndjn Member
    edited July 2021

I still have 2 out of 3 still up
    89.45.46 block and one in norway
    Edit
    Was looking at the wrong ssh sesion 89.45 block is the norway one
    so just the one allive

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @djn said:
    I still have 2 out of 3 still up
    89.45.46 block and one in norway
    Edit
    Was looking at the wrong ssh sesion 89.45 block is the norway one
    so just the one allive

Just guessing but as soon as the pre paid period runs out all the Norway ones will go down as well.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Chievo just to remind you:

about to fall...

• bdlbdl Member
  • @Falzo said:
    @Chievo just to remind you:

about to fall...

Resistance is futile.

• pbxpbx Member

@dahartigan said: Yeah, that's the range I'm also on.

Maybe your VPS is still running but there is a network issue (down != unvolucrated!)

@serv_ee said: as soon as the pre paid period runs out all the Norway ones will go down as well.

Keep in mind that some folks already paid for 3 years. Unless you mean the period prepaid by Marius to @terrahost?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @pbx said:

@dahartigan said: Yeah, that's the range I'm also on.

Maybe your VPS is still running but there is a network issue (down != unvolucrated!)

@serv_ee said: as soon as the pre paid period runs out all the Norway ones will go down as well.

Keep in mind that some folks already paid for 3 years. Unless you mean the period prepaid by Marius to @terrahost?

By HS to Terrahost

Thanked by 1pbx
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

From what I see the dead ones are not about "NVMe" but about "188.213.49.x". The systems on "45.14.x.x" and on "89.35.x.x" still work but seem to have somewhat slower connectivity.

Looking at the data available I don't see a dead or zombie provider but rather an alive one that either has technical problems or is currently working on/fixing/changing some infrastructure (like e.g. major switches or a router) in a @cociu way (not well organised and no communication at all).

Side note: My interest is neither covering some provider nor bashing (or even declaring dead) them. My interest is in finding out what really happens, what the real state is and, as far as possible, why and how things happen.

TL;DR No, as of now, early european evening, july 1st, HostSolutions is not dead and I can reach multiple systems (incl. dedi and NVMe VPS). Systems on 188.213.49.x seem to be off the net though.

This discussion has been closed.