Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 26
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@William said:

@BlaZe said: You need a license for it? or can get it via "other sources?"

License.

But illegal market is also very much existing here. Serbia has 90+ legal guns per 100 citizens, now just assume how much illegal ones ;)

Ah! that's impressive & scary at the same time.

Been trying to get one myself (via the legal way) in India but it seems I am not an important citizen, VIP, influential figure, nor someone threatening me, etc.

The only way is the "other way" which is kinda shady.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@zappata said:

@default said: totally disrespecting another person's business.

Sorry for beeing rude in your eyes, but did you notice, that @cociu is disrespecting peoples money and business ...

how can you forget sisters?

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@Francisco said: Does Katie (sorry if I spelt that wrong) still come by? The others?

So that's why my ears were burning. ;)
    Helena is now our social media coordinator, so 95% of the time now, she is the one checking all of our social media channels, and she checks LET. I think she may lurk a bit more, though. ,) I fill in for her when she's out of the office. Most of the time now, I focus on my other work (translation and teaching English classes). --Katie

• LowLowLowLowLowLow Member
    edited May 2021

Katie and Helena are our official sisters.

@Hetzner_OL said:

@Francisco said: Does Katie (sorry if I spelt that wrong) still come by? The others?

Helena is now our social media coordinator, so 95% of the time now, she is the one checking all of our social media channels, and she checks LET. I think she may lurk a bit more, though. ,) I fill in for her when she's out of the office. Most of the time now, I focus on my other work (translation and teaching English classes). --Katie

• LeviLevi Member

Why it is so hard to accept reallity as it is? Servers gone, data also. Provider scammed and skedaddled leaving all with penises in hand.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Hetzner_OL said:

LowEndGermanLessons with Hetzner when :P

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • I misread lessons as sessions.

@hawc said:

@Hetzner_OL said:

LowEndGermanLessons with Hetzner when :P

• M66BM66B Veteran

Why it is so hard to accept reallity as it is? Servers gone, data also. Provider scammed and skedaddled leaving all with penises in hand.

You forgot depressed owner and to tell who is holding the penises. Can you please clarify?

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

How to pronounce cociu? I'm genuinely curious.

• LeviLevi Member

@Kiwi83 said:

Like cock and iu.

Thanked by 1miu
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I've always thought it was pronounced as co-shiu.

• avamaxavamax Member

WTF

• M66BM66B Veteran

@LTniger said:

@Kiwi83 said:

Like cock and iu.

Maybe iou ?

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

@LTniger said:

@Kiwi83 said:

Like cock and iu.

I saw your sigature and realized I had a free wordpress site hosted on your platform. I logged in only to find out it had been deleted! I request a refund!

• LeviLevi Member

@M66B said:

@LTniger said:

@Kiwi83 said:

Like cock and iu.

Maybe iou ?

Probably "iniou".

• ps20090ps20090 Member

@Kiwi83 said:

I used to think for long time it was cock-sucku/cock-suck-ooh . Like I still pronounce it like that in my head when I read his username lol.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@Kiwi83 said:

@LTniger said:

@Kiwi83 said:

Like cock and iu.

I saw your sigature and realized I had a free wordpress site hosted on your platform. I logged in only to find out it had been deleted! I request a refund!

You probably don't understand what iou means.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Bump.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited May 2021

@Kiwi83 said:

Maybe @dedicatserver_ro can or someone in RO can be of your help because such a place that goes by the name Cociu actually exists in Romania.

• LeviLevi Member

Cociu is very common surname in Romania. Like John Smith

• WilliamWilliam Member

@Kiwi83 said: How to pronounce cociu? I'm genuinely curious.

kotshiu, if it works like our balkan languages.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

@BlaZe said: Been trying to get one myself (via the legal way) in India but it seems I am not an important citizen, VIP, influential figure, nor someone threatening me, etc.

For India forget it what i heard - no chance except in this cases or as hunter.

Our laws allow self defense as reason. Over 21 any citizen or EU-citizen resident (NOT 3rd country nationals like Bosnia/Serbia/UK/US etc.) can get a Category B license for semi automatic rifles and handguns.

Carry is illegal.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@BlaZe said: Been trying to get one myself (via the legal way) in India but it seems I am not an important citizen, VIP, influential figure, nor someone threatening me, etc.

I'm coming to kill you.

There...you can cite that on your form.

Thanked by 2dahartigan BlaZe
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

@raindog308 said:
    I'm coming to kill you.

Now I've seen it all. A public threat from @raindog308 - now I can see the end is nigh.

EDIT: What a turn of events: from down services of cociu, to bankruptcy assumptions of a company, to dirt thrown by Francisco, and to threats made by a moderator. And we are just at page 16.

• xaocxaoc Member

is co-chu like in Pikachu

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

The amount of disrespect being shown to OGs like Fran & serverian, who have seen everything under the sun and been right for a decade, is astounding.

At the end of the day though, this is LET and holy fuck what a popcorn thread so far. Keep it up boys.

@Lee said:
    Lol at all the LET warriors.

INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

He must be really hard at work, without a smart phone, a laptop and data/internet access, for him to be this silent - kudos to that.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@thedp said: He must be really hard at work, without a smart phone, a laptop and data/internet access, for him to be this silent - kudos to that.

My guess would be they rented clean room and reconstructing those HDD parts by parts! Probably under surveillance from Seagate/WD (or w/e they had there) and can't use phones to steal confidential data

/s (if that wasn't clear enough)

• DoohickeyDoohickey Member
    edited May 2021

Missing my torrent server too, I am...

I hope this is not what happened (since I like my cheap torrent server), but: A quick look at an online Chia farming calculator shows that 400gb disk space allocated would give 59€ / year from farming. My 400gb VPS costs me €26.60 / yr. So yes, kicking customers off, and using the space for farming would totally make sense if you wanted more money. (And Chia farming doesn't require bandwith, nor dealing with tickets, paypal, law enforcement raiding your datacenter, and all the other problems..). Take some SSD nodes offline for a while, generate the plots using those SSDs, move the completed ones to the HDDs, bring those SSD nodes back online after a week, and you're done.. ...and can always go back to hosting once the crypto craze goes away again.

That said, any recommendations for alternative providers (similar price range or a bit more)? There are providers that are somewhat comparable in cost, but either the copyright-notice-unfriendlyness is unknown, or they are pre-setup seedbox solutions with not enough flexibility...

This discussion has been closed.