Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[CHRISTMAS DEAL] - Ryzen 1700x - 64 GB Ram - Dedicated 1000 Mbit (FLAT!) - 3x 960 GB SSD = 80 € - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[CHRISTMAS DEAL] - Ryzen 1700x - 64 GB Ram - Dedicated 1000 Mbit (FLAT!) - 3x 960 GB SSD = 80 €

Comments

• kkiskkkkiskk Member
    edited December 2017

yes, I received on 27/12

Falzo said: did you get a confirmation mail of that order?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @kkiskk, did you send them your ID?

• kkiskkkkiskk Member
    edited December 2017

@smallbibi
    Yes, ID Verification is activated.

• @kkiskk I think all you can do now is wait...

• Same here. Guess I'll get mine in 2018.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

Last 2 of my ryzen servers were delivered yesterday (ordered on the 26th), all of them default setups with 1tb hdd's.

• @vfuse said:
    Last 2 of my ryzen servers were delivered yesterday (ordered on the 26th), all of them default setups with 1tb hdd's.

No luck for me, my Ryzen was ordered on 23th, still no message.

• SilvestSilvest Member
    edited December 2017

@kkiskk said:
    I have ordered AMD 1700x Dedicated Server on 24/12, till now have not received it, should I open a ticket ask for status or should be patient?

Yes, definitely open a ticket. I've ordered mine on 26/12 in the evening and I got it Friday.

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited January 2018

Well they are working hard on backorders. The problem is, due to the fact that i posted it here they got so many orders they didnt expect. Please be patient with them. I tried to cool down too cause im pissed about the upload limit of 500 mbit. Something i can live with if it would have been communicated.

Internal network is 1 gbit, so i could build a solid proxmox cluster of 3x ryzen servers to get rid of ovh. will see how their network / uptime will perform during the next 4 weeks.

Kisses and a happy new year.

PS im drunk and its 5 am here .. if you find grammar mistakes, stfu and keep it for yourselfes :D

Thanked by 1Silvest
  • UPDATE:

I've finally managed to speak with a network admin on MyLoc side. They were not aware of the problem and acknowledged it. Now they're looking for the reason that even their own servers do not push more than 5XX mbit. Will keep you updated.

Thanked by 2mtsbatalha ehab
  • So 1.000Mbit is dedicated or not?

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited January 2018

500 Mbit Peak guaranteed, rest ist best offer. But most of the time (except peak hours) you have 700-800 mbit. They're working on their internal network infra so they can offer gbit permanently.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @fLoo said:
    They're working on their internal network infra so they can offer gbit permanently.

This would be amazing. 1Gbit dedicated for this pricing.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@fLoo said:
    They're working on their internal network infra so they can offer gbit permanently.

This would be amazing. 1Gbit dedicated for this pricing.

I am fine with 500Mbit incoming, no seedboxing here :-P

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I mean, they sold them as 1Gbit and they where not aware that they are limited to 500Mbit? hell no.

• @Neoon said:
    I mean, they sold them as 1Gbit and they where not aware that they are limited to 500Mbit? hell no.

we guarantee 500 Mbit/s, but the server can reach up to 1 Gb/s depending on the load happening in our datacenter.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Patrick Krämer

• SilvestSilvest Member
    edited January 2018

@mtsbatalha said:

@Neoon said:

we guarantee 500 Mbit/s, but the server can reach up to 1 Gb/s depending on the load happening in our datacenter.

Patrick Krämer

Yup, they also explicitly mention peak guaranteed bw 500mbit at the product pages. Nonetheless unmetered at these prices is a thumbs up for me.

• ikkizenhoikkizenho Member
    edited January 2018

@mtsbatalha said:

@Neoon said:

Patrick Krämer

Do you represent Webtropia? My server was delivered with a 100mbit port instead of a 1000mbit one, my support ticket is more than 3 days without a solution, could you help me? Can I PM you the ticket number?

Thanks!

EDIT: They finally answered. They said the problem is with the LAN cable, going to replace now.

• @ikkizenho said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@Neoon said:

Patrick Krämer

Do you represent Webtropia? My server was delivered with a 100mbit port instead of a 1000mbit one, my support ticket is more than 3 days without a solution, could you help me? Can I PM you the ticket number?

Thanks!

EDIT: They finally answered. They said the problem is with the LAN cable, going to replace now.

No, Lol.

Good to hear that your problem is solved.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@mtsbatalha said:

@ikkizenho said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@Neoon said:

Patrick Krämer

Thanks!

No, Lol.

Good to hear that your problem is solved.

Welcome to MyLoc.

• Anyone still waiting for their server? Ordered on the Christmas day and still not provisioned yet :(

• @godong said:
    Anyone still waiting for their server? Ordered on the Christmas day and still not provisioned yet :(

wow! bad lucky.

• I got mine that I orignally ordered on using that deal.. then ordered another last Friday and got it today. Of course it took forever for them to actually verify my account which entailed them sending a code via text message. Sucks if you've still not got the first one though. :(

• WTF is that?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@mtsbatalha said: WTF is that?

Lol, good luck with that mess. Doesn't make any sense to me why a VPS would have a higher guaranteed bandwidth than a dedicated server.

To me it sounds more like they realized that won't be able to support the guaranteed bandwidth requirements for all of your guy's new servers, thus are going back on their word to cover their asses.

Thanked by 2mtsbatalha benj0x
  • @mtsbatalha said:
    WTF is that?

I doubt that their network even reach 300 Mbit/s at any time lol.

Thanked by 2mtsbatalha benj0x
  • They don't even have a guaranteed BW of 500Mbits on their VPS ;) The max. BW is 500M on their VPS series, guaranteed just 300M. The rootservers have 500M guaranteed and 1000M BW.

• Well, I got my refund.

• 100TB instead of 333TB. Seems on par with Hetzner almost.

• They capped my upload at 300mbps now too >.>

This discussion has been closed.