Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• yeah ... just confirming, as BF & CM has passed away but the discount is still available

@Yura how about your signature ?

Oops ... forgot this is @WSS market :D

• kassle said: @Yura how about your signature ?

Available, due to Virmach taking their sweet time to answer a few members who contacted them about the transfer. I will pm you my paypal if you will take the server.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • Nearly a half-dozen transfers are still sitting on hold waiting at VirMach for approval/transfer. Once those clear up, I'll post a few more offers. I do not want to have 10 PMs bitching at me for things outside of my control. Thanks!

Thanked by 2Yura kassle
  • @WSS said:
    Nearly a half-dozen transfers are still sitting on hold waiting at VirMach for approval/transfer. Once those clear up, I'll post a few more offers. I do not want to have 10 PMs bitching at me for things outside of my control. Thanks!

Yeah :( The alternative for them is to wait another 360 days for the next BF. If only peeps would think it through. 360 days vs 2 days.

• williewillie Member
    edited November 2017

WSS said: SINCE SHILLING HERE IS COMMON ... CHECK OUT @HO-OST'S 3 KVM OFFER

DOESN'T COUNT, NO AFF LINK. TRY AGAIN.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Edmond said:
    @doghouch last aff link in a post that I made was over 2.5 months ago.

This is a BIG fucking lie.

• maybe @VirMach not prepared for high number of transfer

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@kassle said:
    checked @Cam cyber monday offers ... is it really still available ?

Yes, Those promo codes are available but buy 2 get 1 free is not.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • Considering they're doing most of these at a very marginal profit, and even a loss, I am not going to complain about them taking a couple days. People, however, expect to PP me and get it in their SolusVM inventory instantly. Sorry, you've got the ticket I sent moments later, you made yours as requested.. now, wait for awhile.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • @WSS said:
    Considering they're doing most of these at a very marginal profit, and even a loss, I am not going to complain about them taking a couple days. People, however, expect to PP me and get it in their SolusVM inventory instantly. Sorry, you've got the ticket I sent moments later, you made yours as requested.. now, wait for awhile.

well said, read this @WSS customer's

• @WSS said:
    Considering they're doing most of these at a very marginal profit, and even a loss, I am not going to complain about them taking a couple days. People, however, expect to PP me and get it in their SolusVM inventory instantly. Sorry, you've got the ticket I sent moments later, you made yours as requested.. now, wait for awhile.

What sort of prick does this?

Name n' shame

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Name n' shame

They haven't been too bad today, but yesterday was another story. It's always the cheapest available plans that seem to complain the loudest..

So far only one transfer they forgot to update SolusVM so I got like 5 password reset emails. :D

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Name n' shame

They haven't been too bad today, but yesterday was another story. It's always the cheapest available plans that seem to complain the loudest..

So far only one transfer they forgot to update SolusVM so I got like 5 password reset emails. :D

hey saffable, take it easy - now you probably see what real lowend providers have to deal with ;-)

now give me those fucking crayons or I am gonna dispute-chargeback them from your... oh. wait. you can keep them.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Falzo said:
    take it easy - now you probably see what real lowend providers have to deal with ;-)

I'm NOT a provider. I'm just selling off some awesome deals I got, because I thought it'd be fun after last years' debacle where I did the same and gave the money to joodle. This year, I have an actual charity. Sadly, it is unlikely to be a similar venue next year.

now give me those fucking crayons or I am gonna dispute-chargeback them from your... oh. wait. you can keep them.

That's @angstrom. He's the crayon hoarder.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2017

WSS said: I've already sent a cancel for February.

that's the right thing to do if not satisfied, be aware of cancelation periods in europe - good boy!

WSS said: Disk space sucks, all vCPUs are QEMU with no actual CPU exposed

for the vcpus I think I have pointed that out before more than once ;-)

can't comment on the disks so far, mine is just sitting there doing nothing, I think I didn't even benched something from BF yet.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE VIRMACH:

1 * 2GB/10GB/400G Los Angeles - $11/yr rebill; $15 transferred.

1 * 2GB/5GB/500G New York - $12/yr rebill; $16 transferred.

4 * 1G/10G/1TB - $22/yr - yours for $12.50 transferred. Yes, $12.50!

Locations: Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angles, Germany.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Over the past year we have grown our customer base quite a bit adding an average of more than a hundred customers per month! While this is a great achievement, we have seen the pace of this growth exceed our capacity particularly as we have grown our managed services businesses.

Many of our customers joined us during deep sales periods like Black Friday, End of Year and our January sales pushes. Over 50% of those customers signed up and have received annual services. We find that while the service has been reliable we have not had the level of customer service we would have liked and our customers deserve. This coupled with inflationary pricing changes and other pricing changed with our suppliers have made us have to rethink our strategy for 2018.

We have decided to move out of the budget hosting space and focus on cloud and managed hosting solutions. As a result the following changes are effective immediately.

1. We will not be renewing any budget services at the end of term or by the end of November 2017.

2. We will no longer be offering annual plans for our services. To keep your business we need to earn it and to have the staff to support it we need to charge more than we do today.

3. Deep discounted promos like “Deal of the Century” and “2016 Xmas” will not be honored in our managed offering. In many cases this may mean multiples of your promotional pricing.

4. Our commitment to you is to maintain a high level of uptime in accordance with our SLA.

5. Our commitment to you is to have better email, chat and ticket coverage 24/7

We understand that this may make you look to other providers that are more suitable for the price point you are looking for and we will do whatever we can to help you make a seamless migration if you do decide to move. We hope that the addition of staff and a focus on quality will be sufficient for you to stay and sign up.

As a result of the items above, all budget pricing will be changed and annual invoice renewals at the existing deep discount will be cancelled.

I wish you all an excellent conclusion to 2017 and the best in 2018.

Thanked by 3MasonR bugrakoc tarasis
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

WSS said: and we will do whatever we can to help you make a seamless migration if you do decide to move.

You're going to migrate my stuff?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@brueggus said:

WSS said: and we will do whatever we can to help you make a seamless migration if you do decide to move.

lol no you must have missed the Black Friday trolling by @VirMach. It was EPIC.

• well what da fuk happened here

• @maldovia said:
    well what da fuk happened here

Accidentally hit quote instead of edit. :(

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@WSS said:

@brueggus said:

lol no you must have missed the Black Friday trolling by @VirMach. It was EPIC.

Luckily I didn't. I had quite a few good laughs about the people freaking out. And I smell another troll right here.

I just think that you should be more customer-oriented. Free migrations, canned messages n stuff.

• @brueggus said:
    Luckily I didn't. I had quite a few good laughs about the people freaking out. And I smell another troll right here.

I just think that you should be more customer-oriented. Free migrations, canned messages n stuff.

lol because reselling deals you can't buy for a little cash to fund a side project is totally worth a provider tag?

• @WSS said: That's @angstrom. He's the crayon hoarder.

hoarder --> collector

• @angstrom said:

@WSS said: That's @angstrom. He's the crayon hoarder.

hoarder --> collector

Tomato, Tomato(e)

• @tarasis said:

@angstrom said:

hoarder --> collector

Tomato, Tomato(e)

We're good, Roberta. :-)

• @angstrom said:

@tarasis said:

@angstrom said:

hoarder --> collector

Tomato, Tomato(e)

We're good, Roberta. :-)

Be nice, Crayola. I am still disappoint that nobody seems to have found the hidden deals yet.

• @angstrom said:

hoarder --> collector

You're a "collector" if someone is willing to pay to take what you have away.

• @nyvpsuser said:
    You're a "collector" if someone is willing to pay to take what you have away.

No. There are plenty of people who collect worthless things that don't hoard.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • tarasistarasis Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    Be nice, Crayola. I am still disappoint that nobody seems to have found the hidden deals yet.

Hmm didn't find them, and I did check every single post in this thread, including the pics you posted. (outside of those led to by clicking on the link in your sig). I did find the other post tagged with "also dicks" :)