Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @WSS, where is my 1G gullo's :D

• @mmuyskens said:
    Do you have any couches available?

Only for your female cousin.

@kassle said:
    @WSS, where is my 1G gullo's :D

Afraid it's not available.

• A+++++ (re)seller. Would do business again.

Thanked by 3WSS MikePT ThracianDog
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

How much for a VPS dime bag?

• @mmuyskens said:
    How much for a VPS dime bag?

Darrell is dead.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @WSS said:

Anyone want a 1.5GB/20 SSD OVZ in Atlanta or New York? $14/yr, transferred for $15.

I have a couple 2G/10G SSD KVMs in LA left- $11/yr, yours for $15 (gotta make up PP fees somewhere).

chuckles What was I thinking when I took the one I did rather than one of these two offers face palm

However given I’ve now 2(+1 pending) with VirMach I’ll not bite. Don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket as it were :)

That said, come one, come all to the WSS bazaar. Take a look and walk away with your own lovingly selected VPS. He’s got …

(It’s 4am, I haven’t slept …)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Thank you to @saibal, and @clarity_64 for their donations to the cause as well. I'm hoping it will help to buy drives for the desktops. Cheers!

• @tarasis You can never have too many VPS- especially when they're in different datacenters!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Do the VPS include nude pics of yours?

If so, I am highly interested.
    Got any in Germany/AMS?

• @MikePT said:

I'll send you a picture of my naked hand with any purchase over $20 (it's all I've seen recently).

Got any in Germany/AMS?

Afraid those are all gone. All I have left are in the US.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

I'll send you a picture of my naked hand with any purchase over $20 (it's all I've seen recently).

Got any in Germany/AMS?

Afraid those are all gone. All I have left are in the US.

Damn. Not interested. Will just donate something next week.

• @MikePT said:

What if I offer to shave my hands up to the wrist? I'm no @bsdguy, but they're still a little furry.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

What if I offer to shave my hands up to the wrist? I'm no @bsdguy, but they're still a little furry.

Now that sounds way more exciting. Will ask for your PP in a few days for a small donation.

• WSS said: I have a couple 2G/10G SSD KVMs in LA left- $11/yr, yours for $15 (gotta make up PP fees somewhere).

Do you have any of these left?

• @aaraya1516 said:

WSS said: I have a couple 2G/10G SSD KVMs in LA left- $11/yr, yours for $15 (gotta make up PP fees somewhere).

Do you have any of these left?

I have two left.

• WSS said: I have two left.

may I take one off your hands?

• As long as you're a registered Virmach customer in good standing- sure.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THE $2/MO 4GB SECRET DEAL. I DON'T HAVE ANY. PERIOD. I DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE FOR MYSELF.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • WSS said: As long as you're a registered Virmach customer in good standing- sure.

>

I am, I PM'd you

• ...and those are gone. Thanks for your purchase!

Thanked by 2aaraya1516 dioxide
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

ZO, HERE'S VAT VE HAFF LEFF-

2 * 1.5GB/20GB - NY, SEATTLE - $9/yr ($12/ea transferred, $15 for both) OVZ - NO FREE TECH SUPPORT

2 * 1.5GB/20GB - NY, ATLANTA - $14/yr ($12/ea transferred, $15 for both) OVZ

7 * 1G/10GB - CHI, ATL, LA - $22/yr ($12.50/ea transferred, $50 for the lot!) KVM

* Just a friendly note; prices listed are per EACH, not for a "package deal", unless stated otherwise.

Thanked by 2bayarea15 someshzade
  • WSS said: It is. Go ahead and PM me.

Got it, thanks!

• @WSS said:

2 * 384MB / 20GB - NY - $4/yr ($7 transferred) OVZ

2 * 1.5GB/20GB - NY, SEATTLE - $9/yr ($12 transferred) OVZ

6 * 1G/10GB - CHI, ATL, LA - $22/yr ($12.50 transferred) KVM

I wan to take 384mb 4/yr

Still available?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@xzonisy said:

@WSS said:

2 * 384MB / 20GB - NY - $4/yr ($7 transferred) OVZ

2 * 1.5GB/20GB - NY, SEATTLE - $9/yr ($12 transferred) OVZ

6 * 1G/10GB - CHI, ATL, LA - $22/yr ($12.50 transferred) KVM

I wan to take 384mb 4/yr

Still available?

Yes, they're both available.

Thanks for your purchase and helping out the project.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

If someone wants to throw $50 at the cause, I will transfer you all seven of the 1G KVMs; there are two Chicago, 2 Atlanta, and 2 in LA, and one I was going to keep for myself.

• WSS said: can't very-well give someone a semi-current desktop with 1/8th of the RAM that Windows expects.

Install Linux?

• @willie said:

WSS said: can't very-well give someone a semi-current desktop with 1/8th of the RAM that Windows expects.

Install Linux?

Because running something text based is a great plan for somebody with the inability to even handle the confines of a tablet..

• Those users these days tend to do everything with web browsers and maybe a word processor (libre office). You can install Mate (basically Gnome 2) on a 512MB machine and casual Windows users will mostly be satisfied and maybe not even notice that it isn't Windows.

• @willie said:
    Those users these days tend to do everything with web browsers and maybe a word processor (libre office). You can install Mate (basically Gnome 2) on a 512MB machine and casual Windows users will mostly be satisfied and maybe not even notice that it isn't Windows.

The problem is that there's a steep learning curve, and plenty of proprietary hardware that just doesn't have drivers. Sure, "Puppy" still works, but it's a bit hackish on a good day.

Some hardware literally runs of the parallel port (braille reader), which can't be the most difficult to drive, but we're still not adding convenience to their lives, which is what's behind the whole idea of doing this.

Thanked by 1flatland_spider
  • @WSS said:
    Some hardware literally runs of the parallel port (braille reader), which can't be the most difficult to drive, but we're still not adding convenience to their lives, which is what's behind the whole idea of doing this.

>

Indeed. Accessibility is something that FOSS doesn't do a great job with.

Anyway, drives are going in the mail today.

Thanked by 1WSS