Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @WSS said:
    5 laptops ready, going to work on desktops later today. Barely mobile today; not going to try to find all of the parts for them today. Maybe I can get Winsuck loaded on them at least..

I hear ya man I am not well off today either. Might be the twenty six degree weather or the snow lol. Supposed to have dinner with the neighbor tonight good thing I have some Crown Royal.

• @AuroraZ said:
    I hear ya man I am not well off today either. Might be the twenty six degree weather or the snow lol. Supposed to have dinner with the neighbor tonight good thing I have some Crown Royal.

It's possibly 20 outside. It was 12 yesterday. If you have enough Crown, you don't need food to go with it!

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

It's possibly 20 outside. It was 12 yesterday. If you have enough Crown, you don't need food to go with it!

I know prolly better if I don't eat, but it is free pizza. Never turn down free store made pizza.

• @AuroraZ said:
    I know prolly better if I don't eat, but it is free pizza. Never turn down free store made pizza.

What kind of store? Most grocery store made pizza is on par with generic lite beer. Better than none, but not by much.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited December 2017

It's a place called b. c. Pizza. Actually quite good.

• There's a place advertised all the time on the rural radio station I stream half of the day. I shit you not, it's called "Redneck Pizza". Their tagline is "'cuz Bubba don't eat tofu." If I ever get out that way, I will certainly eat there just because.

• @WSS said:
    There's a place advertised all the time on the rural radio station I stream half of the day. I shit you not, it's called "Redneck Pizza". Their tagline is "'cuz Bubba don't eat tofu." If I ever get out that way, I will certainly eat there just because.

Where they at? Might have to look them up and post pics lol.

• @AuroraZ said:

Montana

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

Montana

Caribu capital of the U.S. figures.

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

Montana

Caribu capital of the U.S. figures.

Full of fucking Californians for the last 20 years, too.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@WSS Happy to send a few £/€/¢/$/¥ from across the pond to lend you a hand. Let me know where.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @hawc said:
    @WSS Happy to send a few £/€/¢/$/¥ from across the pond to lend you a hand. Let me know where.

Cheers. Right now I'm trying to buy some flags to help with next weeks' "Wreaths Across America" in lieu of being able to afford wreaths (They're ~$200/1000ct vs $15/ea). Other than monitors, I've got the desktops covered. Just let me know what/where you'd like to put it. So far everything is/has gone toward the laptop project. Might actually end up with six, when I started with three!

• @WSS so, no more vps to sell ?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@kassle said:
    @WSS so, no more vps to sell ?

NO VPS FOR YOU!

I'll sell you a 1G NAT box for $30, though.

• @WSS said:

NO VPS FOR YOU!

with coupon for discount 90%

• @kassle said:

@WSS said:

NO VPS FOR YOU!

with coupon for discount 90%

For you, +35%.

I'll cut you a deal, though. $40.

• Mommy .... @WSS Greedy as Hell

hmm ... there is promo from @x3host , looks promising than you ... lol

Thanked by 1x3host
  • Have fun with your combozo.

• @WSS said:
    Have fun with your combozo.

at least i got thanks from him ... mwahaha

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited December 2017

@kassle said:

Mommy .... @WSS Greedy as Hell

hmm ... there is promo from @x3host , looks promising than you ... lol

Thanks for your mention , BTW

We have new servers in LA with the following specs;

Intel Xeon E3-1240v6 Quad Core - 3.70Ghz, 8M Cache, 8GT/s DMI, HyperThreading

Most of the plans are out of stock now.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • Enjoy. Buhbye!

Thanked by 1kassle
  • @WSS said:
    Enjoy. Buhbye!

Meh

• Is x3host really a reincarnation of combozo?

• Has anyone a NC Box to transfer?

• @mksh said:
    Is x3host really a reincarnation of combozo?

Not even a reincarnation, the brands ran alongside each other. Probably an attempt to keep going after the Combozo brand got shat on.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@WSS said:

@hawc said:

Cheers. Right now I'm trying to buy some flags to help with next weeks' "Wreaths Across America" in lieu of being able to afford wreaths (They're ~$200/1000ct vs $15/ea). Other than monitors, I've got the desktops covered. Just let me know what/where you'd like to put it. So far everything is/has gone toward the laptop project. Might actually end up with six, when I started with three!

Do whatever you think is better with it.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Nekki said:

@mksh said:
    Is x3host really a reincarnation of combozo?

Not even a reincarnation, the brands ran alongside each other. Probably an attempt to keep going after the Combozo brand got shat on.

Oh fuck. Guess those 9$/y offers aren't that appealing after all.

• mksh said: Oh fuck. Guess those 9$/y offers aren't that appealing after all.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is, no matter how good the provider.

• i need virmach ssd8g. Is there any possible availability soon?

• @manishrsb said:
    i need virmach ssd8g. Is there any possible availability soon?

I think you may have misunderstood how this thread worked.

Thanked by 1willie