Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

1121314151618»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

3 complete Desktops, and a multifunction printer/fax/copier/scanner (For the Internet stations they have available- there was no way to print or fax documents for those moving into housing;etc..) were delivered today, along with a mess of food. They didn't want any LaserJets, but they are doing some basic computer troubleshooting training, so I know they can take the rest of the kit.

I've made through on every promise in this thread (and a bit more), so we can probably close this thread.

E: Sorry, @AuroraZ, Santa's little elf was out today, so no pics.

Thanked by 3MasonR Cam svmo
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Well done, @WSS

Thanked by 4Nekki Cam WSS svmo
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited January 2018

@WSS it's cool man. You have done great things this year and should be proud of yourself.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

Responding due to DM: If you're wondering why the food has the bar codes blacked out- this place helps not only those who are re-entering College, but also those who are homeless, and transitional-homebound. Generally the homeless/post-homeless are those that need food. We blacked out the codes so the food can't be returned for a monetary refund; giving food is one thing- enabling someone to feed an addiction is another.

E: Mods, this can be closed whenever, kthx.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@WSS said:
    PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THE $2/MO 4GB SECRET DEAL. I DON'T HAVE ANY. PERIOD. I DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE FOR MYSELF.

So, how about a $2/mo 8GB secret deal? I'd like 2,5 of those.