Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:
    Data wasn't meant to be a excuse, it was me being annoyed how fast he replied.

You sure as hell managed to post your affiliate link pretty quick to any questions and offers made. Guess you can afford that expensive LTE network! You've posted your affiliate link countless times and shit all over the thread many times. This whole thing is a fucking mess because you couldn't take the polite hint. Congratulations, this thread is probably completely lost. You're STILL not welcome here. Go away.

Please explain to me how I can use my data:

(yes this is how much I don't enjoy paying for data.)

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Mods, please close this thread.

• @WSS said:

@mksh said:
    Holy fuck @Edmond. It's stated in the OP that the profit goes torwards charity and you come plugging your AD... Why do you even argue rules here?

I tried to be polite, but then he accused me of pocketing the money.. that's where I draw the line.

Yeah, also he has been posting aff links for ages. First time i noticed him because his links showed up in tons of threads where they hardly met OPs requirements. The guy must be really desperate...

@Edmond said:
    Because the one thing I get pissed off with is people who can't be patient. If the mods are happy with it, fine, but I'm not going to be involved with it. He never said anything about it being approved and it was created on the day where there was completely no rules. Here's the thing, he's making a big deal out of nothing, if he doesn't want me here, politely (not try and insult me) ask me to remove, I said that it was to be removed, where's the problem now here?

Common sense should have told you to not put it here in the first place and in the time you took to write a reply you could have as well edited it out. No clue how data has anything to do with this. Also @WSS working with said charity is nothing new if you've followed LET for a bit (have you outside of looking for places to plaster links?) and even with that being said i would be very surprised if admins would let something like that go unchecked.

@Edmond said:
    Someone please explain to me how this is polite.

WSS said: Thanks for offering affiliate links to offers which I am offering cheaper with support. Now you may leave, because you are shitting on the thread AND using your own affiliate links. Scumbag. :)

I don't see where this is impolite. It's quite direct and to the point i'd say.

And now would be a good time to just let it go and not attract further offtopic spam. At least from me there won't be any further replies.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Edmond What? I’m not pissed because it took you some time to remove the links. I’m frustrated because you’ve been told numerous times to stop and you still continue to post affiliate links. Again, they’re allowed, you post them because you believe that you’re more entitled than anyone else on the forum.

1) Desperation and guilt

You said “Can you not give a man 5 minutes?” which simply put: tells me that you’re using guilt and wording things funnily to get people to support you.

2) Taking the rules literally

In other threads, you pull up the rules to justify your links. The rules clearly state that we don’t like affiliate links, yet you take it literally by posting them and saying that they’re technically allowed. I’ll repeat what I said one more time: yes, you’re allowed to post your links, but they’re not encouraged.

3) Accusations

Finally, you crossed the line by calling @WSS a liar. You said that he’d be pocketing the cash... well, what about you? You’d be pocketing the cash if someone used your link. Anyway, I’m getting off the point. You’re accusing someone whose reputation is far superior than yours. I trust @WSS, and I’m sure many other members do as well.

tl;dr No one likes your links. No one cares about supporting you; at least the profits from @WSS’ sale goes to charity. You’ve dropped down to a really low level and frankly, you need to call it quits with the Virmach affiliate links.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Thanks for the support guys, but affiliate links are why we can't have nice things. I just want this thread to end. Maybe I'll make another one later. For now, I'll see if the Womens' Fund wants a free VPS or two- gotta be a couple STEMs out there! :D

Thanked by 2Hxxx beagle
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

All I'm to leave here is that I'm trying to get my posts on this thread reacted because everything here wasn't intentional, at least on my side.

@doghouch last aff link in a post that I made was over 2.5 months ago. It stopped being often ages ago, as I said, was completely unintentional mistake.

• Anyone who reads this after it's closed, please check the timestamps and quotes beneath.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • Nice gesture @WSS .

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Can i be the last post before it's closed where I say this thread has inspired me to post an affiliate link in my signature? Thanks.

• @needavps said:
    Can i be the last post before it's closed where I say this thread has inspired me to post an affiliate link in my signature? Thanks.

• This is really getting out of hand. 'Tis the season @WSS. Keep it up.
    @Edmond please don't spoil it.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSS said:

@needavps said:
    Can i be the last post before it's closed where I say this thread has inspired me to post an affiliate link in my signature? Thanks.

>

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@needavps said:

@WSS said:

@needavps said:

>

BONUS:

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @WSS said:

@alexyaoyang said:

@WSS said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?
    May be interested in tiny kvm (not Chi not buffalo not west coast or Eu).
    I am a virmach customer already btw.

That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

Is that a 2 vCPU, 2GB, 20GB in LA? I'm interested.

It's a 1vCPU (2.2Ghz) 2G/10GB unit.

@WSS has this been claimed yet? If so, got anything around 1G/10-20GB KVMs for $11-15 yearly?

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

Edmond said: Someone please explain to me how this is polite.

It's not and nobody ever said it was. Shoo.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ p.s don't forget my aff link ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ see it's annoying, isn't it? also dicks.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@dioxide said:

@WSS said:

@alexyaoyang said:

@WSS said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?
    May be interested in tiny kvm (not Chi not buffalo not west coast or Eu).
    I am a virmach customer already btw.

That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

Is that a 2 vCPU, 2GB, 20GB in LA? I'm interested.

It's a 1vCPU (2.2Ghz) 2G/10GB unit.

@WSS has this been claimed yet? If so, got anything around 1G/10-20GB KVMs for $11-15 yearly?

I've afraid that it has.

All I have left in LA are pretty much the same:

1vCPU 2G/10G/400G KVM @ $11/yr.

or you could get a:

1vCPU 1G/10G/1TB KVM @ $22/yr

Twice the bandwidth, half the RAM.

Thanked by 1dioxide
  • @Rhys said:

Edmond said: Someone please explain to me how this is polite.

It's not and nobody ever said it was. Shoo.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ p.s don't forget my aff link ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ see it's annoying, isn't it? also dicks.

I honestly don't want to comment anymore, but show me where exactly I posted that within the last month. They're saying that I'm still too repetitive at being annoying, how?

• @WSS said:

@dioxide said:

I've afraid that it has.

or you could get a:

That 2G/10G is tempting, too bad about the bandwidth though. I don't have a preference for location as long as it's in US/Canada.

• @dioxide said:

@WSS said:

@dioxide said:

I've afraid that it has.

or you could get a:

That 2G/10G is tempting, too bad about the bandwidth though. I don't have a preference for location as long as it's in US/Canada.

Pull the trigger, you know you want to!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@dioxide said:

@WSS said:

@dioxide said:

I've afraid that it has.

or you could get a:

I have only one of these:

2G/20GB/1.5TB at $16/yr in Chicago. Yours for $20.

• Wow... Edmond your a DICK.

TOTAL embarrassment to Canadians... Now shut the FUCK UP.

• @WSS said:

@dioxide said:

@WSS said:

@dioxide said:

I've afraid that it has.

or you could get a:

I have only one of these:

2G/20GB/1.5TB at $16/yr in Chicago. Yours for $20.

Going to take this to PM!

@AuroraZ said:

Ahhh I do want to! I might have something in mind for it but will have to sleep on it.

• @dioxide said:

@AuroraZ said:

Ahhh I do want to! I might have something in mind for it but will have to sleep on it.

>

No Don't sleep on it buy buy buy! Could be gone tomorrow.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Gamer said:
    Wow... Edmond your a DICK.

TOTAL embarrassment to Canadians... Now shut the FUCK UP.

You stfu, you have nothing to comment, so why comment? Do you have nothing better to do or you just like swearing in public for no reason?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

FUCKING LEAVE NOW, @EDMOND OR I WILL POST IN EVERY FUCKING AFFILIATE LINK YOU DROP ABOUT WHAT A SHITHEAD YOU ARE.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

FUCKING LEAVE NOW, @EDMOND OR I WILL POST IN EVERY FUCKING AFFILIATE LINK YOU DROP ABOUT WHAT A SHITHEAD YOU ARE.

Sir do you have a moment to speak about my affiliate link?

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Rhys said:
    Sir do you have a moment to speak about my affiliate link?

Sorry, we're strictly Vegan, Mormon, and shut-ins.

• Many vendors will shut down affiliate accounts if the person is spamming affiliate links. I dunno if that's what WSS meant by "report".

• @willie said:
    Many vendors will shut down affiliate accounts if the person is spamming affiliate links. I dunno if that's what WSS meant by "report".

No. I clicked Flag, said "This accusation is why I'm going to start calling this guy a dogfucker. Unfounded smear for the same." Of course, I know no dog would fuck an affiliate link spammer.

• I'm smiling at the thought of mods blocking that guy and editing the aff links to replace them with your charity's links (they might as well open some aff accounts), but the vendors would probably get upset about that.

Thanked by 1WSS