Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• dioxidedioxide Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:
    Do note that the 1.5GB OVZ is still for sale at $14/yr or $9/yr without support here (aff or click here). The coupon for 20% off is dead however, all sold out.. D:

They had like 200 of these OVZs for sale I think, when I asked at the start of the sale on Friday, they said 191 in stock left I think. You could take your time, but they may take down the offer anytime soon...

I assume it's 1vCPU @ 2Ghz? or 2vCPU@ 2Ghz similar to their elite+ plan?

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@dioxide said:

@Edmond said:
    Do note that the 1.5GB OVZ is still for sale at $14/yr or $9/yr without support here (aff or click here). The coupon for 20% off is dead however, all sold out.. D:

They had like 200 of these OVZs for sale I think, when I asked at the start of the sale on Friday, they said 191 in stock left I think. You could take your time, but they may take down the offer anytime soon...

I assume it's 1vCPU @ 2Ghz? or 2vCPU@ 2Ghz similar to their elite+ plan?

I got 1vCore @ 2GHz on mine which was provisioned in LA.

They probably have a ton left over as everyone was busy thinking about what to do with 5GB VPSs. Would really be appreciated if you used my link, but it's not required.

@WSS sorry I ruined your transfer sale, but you can sell them later.. right?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:

Not everyone wants an OVZ. I'm fine with it.

OK, YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT.

I HAVE 1 4G/50/3TB $2mo VIRMACH SPECIAL. $15 TRANSFERRED BECAUSE I DETEST YOU BEGGERS.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

OK, YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT.

I HAVE 1 4G/50/3TB $2mo VIRMACH SPECIAL. $15 TRANSFERRED BECAUSE I DETEST YOU BEGGERS.

Post has been edited because @WSS got too upset with me too quickly on how there was only aff links and not how I wanted to add original a second after.

A alternative to accepting transfers is buying a 1GB KVM with the link below.

checkout link

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:
    But I honestly don't like the pricing on the other deals that are left over.

Thanks for offering affiliate links to offers which I am offering cheaper with support. Now you may leave, because you are shitting on the thread AND using your own affiliate links. Scumbag. :)

@Edmond said:
    @WSS is Virmach charging you for the transfers?

You could read the OP when you're done spamming your affiliate link.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:
    But I honestly don't like the pricing on the other deals that are left over.

Thanks for offering affiliate links to offers which I am offering cheaper with support. Now you may leave, because you are shitting on the thread AND using your own affiliate links. Scumbag. :)

K, I wasn't done with editing the post, was going to post the original right after.. Not everyone wants to get a transfer from a person online right?

• @Edmond said:
    K, I wasn't done with editing the post, was going to post the original right after.. Not everyone wants to get a transfer from a person online right?

They're welcome to find it elsewhere and without your affiliate credit. I've politely asked you to leave as you have no interest in these offers. Should you persist in posting your affiliate link, I will report you.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

OK, YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT.

KMV? Location?

• @beagle said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

OK, YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT.

KMV? Location?

KVM. New York.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

They're welcome to find it elsewhere and without your affiliate credit. I've politely asked you to leave as you have no interest in these offers. Should you persist in posting your affiliate link, I will report you.

I don't mind not earning a credit, I leave it if someone would like to give some, otherwise the alternative link shows up right after. Can't you give a person five minutes????

• @Edmond said:
    I don't mind not earning a credit, I leave it if someone would like to give some, otherwise the alternative link shows up right after. Can't you give a person five minutes????

Open your own thread. You are not welcome to post your affiliate-credit links in mine.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Edmond said: I wasn't done with editing the post, was going to post the original right after..

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

Open your own thread. You are not welcome to post your affiliate-credit links in mine.

Will be removed as you wish. Please don't be in such a rush, I don't have data as the stuff in Canada is too expensive for me. Don't have to complain that quickly right?

• @Edmond said:
    Will be removed as you wish. Please don't be in such a rush, I don't have data as the stuff in Canada is too expensive for me. Don't have to complain that quickly right?

Final warning. Leave.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

Final warning. Leave.

Gotta have some patience with some stuff. Check above post. I'm out.

• What kind of asshole posts an affiliate code in a thread specifically created to earn a little cash to go towards a nonprofit? Oh, right, @Edmond.

• @WSS said:
    What kind of asshole posts an affiliate code in a thread specifically created to earn a little cash to go towards a nonprofit? Oh, right, @Edmond.

You make money. You probably make more than me. How the hell would I know it goes to a nonprofit. Probably it's just shoved back into your pocket.

• @Edmond said:

@WSS said:
    What kind of asshole posts an affiliate code in a thread specifically created to earn a little cash to go towards a nonprofit? Oh, right, @Edmond.

You make money. You probably make more than me. How the hell would I know it goes to a nonprofit. Probably it's just shoved back into your pocket.

OK, now you've pissed me off enough to report you.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

What kind of rule did I break anyway?

• @Edmond said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

I reported your statement so I can now call you a dog rapist and not have to worry, since we're just making shit up.. you know, like stuffing your affiliate credits with fake signups and all that.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

I reported your statement so I can now call you a dog rapist and not have to worry, since we're just making shit up.. you know, like stuffing your affiliate credits with fake signups and all that.

How the fuck does this all even relate anyway? Now your just making shit up yourself. I'm allow to post aff links and content on provider sales. Got a problem with it?

• @Edmond said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

How the fuck does this all even relate anyway? Now your just making shit up yourself. I'm allow to post aff links and content on provider sales. Got a problem with it?

This isn't a provider sale, you pile of shit. Fuck out of my thread. Do you really want my ire, dog rapist?

• Holy fuck @Edmond. It's stated in the OP that the profit goes torwards charity and you come plugging your AD... Why do you even argue rules here?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@mksh said:
    Holy fuck @Edmond. It's stated in the OP that the profit goes torwards charity and you come plugging your AD... Why do you even argue rules here?

I tried to be polite, but then he accused me of pocketing the money.. that's where I draw the line.

For what it's worth, I DID clear this with the mods, and they gave me terms they are happy with using for proof of statement.

• @mksh said:
    Holy fuck @Edmond. It's stated in the OP that the profit goes torwards charity and you come plugging your AD... Why do you even argue rules here?

Because the one thing I get pissed off with is people who can't be patient. If the mods are happy with it, fine, but I'm not going to be involved with it. He never said anything about it being approved and it was created on the day where there was completely no rules. Here's the thing, he's making a big deal out of nothing, if he doesn't want me here, politely (not try and insult me) ask me to remove, I said that it was to be removed, where's the problem now here?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@mksh said:

I tried to be polite, but then he accused me of pocketing the money.. that's where I draw the line.

For what it's worth, I DID clear this with the mods, and they gave me terms they are happy with using for proof of statement.

@Edmond Now from what I’ve read, you think that posting affiliate links are allowed. Yes, they are, but you’ve done it in a way that’s pissed everyone off and frankly, no one cares if things are expensive for you.

I have to pay for data as well... yes, I complain, but do I use it as an excuse for posting an affiliate link? Everyone on this forum works hard for their money. Why should you be let off to mooch from our hard work?

Continuing on, you’re trying to overtake @WSS’ charity thread. I hope you feel bad about yourself, because honestly, I’ve lost all hope for you changing. You’re a greedy, no-good d*ck who only cares about your own well being.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:

@mksh said:

Because the one thing I get pissed off with is people who can't be patient. If the mods are happy with it, fine, but I'm not going to be involved with it. He never said anything about it being approved and it was created on the day where there was completely no rules. Here's the thing, he's making a big deal out of nothing, if he doesn't want me here, politely (not try and insult me) ask me to remove, I said that it was to be removed, where's the problem now here?

I asked you politely to leave after two times of telling you that it was OK to post the direct Virmach link, and removing your affiliate code. Then I told you to stop. FOUR TIMES AFTER THAT. AND LOOK, HERE YOU STILL ARE, DOGFUCKER!

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@mksh said:

@Edmond Now from what I’ve read, you think that posting affiliate links are allowed. Yes, they are, but you’ve done it in a way that’s pissed everyone off and frankly, no one cares if things are expensive for you.

I have to pay for data as well... yes, I complain, but do I use it as an excuse for posting an affiliate link? Everyone on this forum works hard for their money. Why should you be let off to mooch from our hard work?

Continuing on, you’re trying to overtake @WSS’ charity thread. I hope you feel bad about yourself, because honestly, I’ve lost all hope for you changing. You’re a greedy, no-good dck who only cares about his own well being. Fck off.

Data wasn't meant to be a excuse, it was me being annoyed how fast he replied. I was going to hit edit again to put the original link right next to it and then WSS's reply came up. I know you people still remember that thread where I made my mistake five months ago, and I swear, there was no intent to repeat that, I do still leave the aff code as a alternative, but the original link goes up within 10 minutes max. There's also no intention to spam threads with my aff code, you can see that by looking into the comments I've made. Finally, there was no intent to taking over the thread, there was no intent on upsetting him, and I said the post was going to be taken down. He wasn't happy with that anyway, I honestly don't get him. He asked for it, he got it, yet he's still pissed.

• @Edmond said:
    Data wasn't meant to be a excuse, it was me being annoyed how fast he replied.

You sure as hell managed to post your affiliate link pretty quick to any questions and offers made. Guess you can afford that expensive LTE network! You've posted your affiliate link countless times and shit all over the thread many times. This whole thing is a fucking mess because you couldn't take the polite hint. Congratulations, this thread is probably completely lost. You're STILL not welcome here. Go away.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@mksh said:

I asked you politely to leave after two times of telling you that it was OK to post the direct Virmach link, and removing your affiliate code. Then I told you to stop. FOUR TIMES AFTER THAT. AND LOOK, HERE YOU STILL ARE, DOGFUCKER!

Where the fuck will you find proof to prove something I haven't done?

Someone please explain to me how this is polite.

WSS said: Thanks for offering affiliate links to offers which I am offering cheaper with support. Now you may leave, because you are shitting on the thread AND using your own affiliate links. Scumbag. :)