Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @willie said:
    I'm smiling at the thought of mods blocking that guy and editing the aff links to replace them with your charity's links (they might as well open some aff accounts), but the vendors would probably get upset about that.

I don't think @VirMach would give a shit. I do hope he just goes away. I tried to show restraint, then a gentle push, and finally "fuck it". Still, this thread should probably just go away..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Edmond said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

@mksh said:
    Holy fuck @Edmond. It's stated in the OP that the profit goes torwards charity and you come plugging your AD... Why do you even argue rules here?

I tried to be polite, but then he accused me of pocketing the money.. that's where I draw the line.

For what it's worth, I DID clear this with the mods, and they gave me terms they are happy with using for proof of statement.

@Edmond Now from what I’ve read, you think that posting affiliate links are allowed. Yes, they are, but you’ve done it in a way that’s pissed everyone off and frankly, no one cares if things are expensive for you.

I have to pay for data as well... yes, I complain, but do I use it as an excuse for posting an affiliate link? Everyone on this forum works hard for their money. Why should you be let off to mooch from our hard work?

Continuing on, you’re trying to overtake @WSS’ charity thread. I hope you feel bad about yourself, because honestly, I’ve lost all hope for you changing. You’re a greedy, no-good dck who only cares about his own well being. Fck off.

Data wasn't meant to be a excuse, it was me being annoyed how fast he replied. I was going to hit edit again to put the original link right next to it and then WSS's reply came up. I know you people still remember that thread where I made my mistake five months ago, and I swear, there was no intent to repeat that, I do still leave the aff code as a alternative, but the original link goes up within 10 minutes max. There's also no intention to spam threads with my aff code, you can see that by looking into the comments I've made. Finally, there was no intent to taking over the thread, there was no intent on upsetting him, and I said the post was going to be taken down. He wasn't happy with that anyway, I honestly don't get him. He asked for it, he got it, yet he's still pissed.

This clarified intent to me. You first post an affiliate link, intentionally wait an amount of time, and then post the non affiliate link. Basically your goal here is to briefly deceive people and then revert it before you get busted by the mods. Not cool. You're out.

Thanked by 3willie WSS saibal
  • @willie said:
    I'm smiling at the thought of mods blocking that guy and editing the aff links to replace them with your charity's links (they might as well open some aff accounts), but the vendors would probably get upset about that.

There are more than one. I'm working with a new non-profit this time, and they're VERY strict about what can, and cannot be accepted. They won't directly take cash right now, and they were overjoyed with the promise of computers, but they still want me to spend a few weekends sorting clothing for donation, because nobody will take the time to do so. So, I'll be shitposting from my phone at some point. :D

• @WSS said:

@willie said:

There are more than one. I'm working with a new non-profit this time, and they're VERY strict about what can, and cannot be accepted. They won't directly take cash right now, and they were overjoyed with the promise of computers, but they still want me to spend a few weekends sorting clothing for donation, because nobody will take the time to do so. So, I'll be shitposting from my phone at some point. :D

Do they take nude pictures of Yeti? Reason I ask is Scott sent me a crapton of him.

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@willie said:

Do they take nude pictures of Yeti? Reason I ask is Scott sent me a crapton of him.

THAT SUNNABITCH! HE SAID HE'D NEVER SHARE!

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@willie said:

THAT SUNNABITCH! HE SAID HE'D NEVER SHARE!

FuckTwat was sending almost daily in the beginning now it has tapered off. Fucken phone buzzing all the time. Annoyed the piss put of me so much I conveniently lost my phone off the hood of my truck one day.

So the wife buys me a stylo 2 that's stuck on Android 5 and it's also pissing me off now.

• @AuroraZ said:
    FuckTwat was sending almost daily in the beginning now it has tapered off. Fucken phone buzzing all the time. Annoyed the piss put of me so much I conveniently lost my phone off the hood of my truck one day.

So the wife buys me a stylo 2 that's stuck on Android 5 and it's also pissing me off now.

That's so she can spy on you, bra. No more sexy talks.

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

That's so she can spy on you, bra. No more sexy talks.

Naw she knows I flirt and could care less. Too bad I don't find anyone interesting enough to do it with anymore lol.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Naw she knows I flirt and could care less. Too bad I don't find anyone interesting enough to do it with anymore lol.

It truly is a shame your cousin decided she was a lesbian.. and so was your nephew.

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

It truly is a shame your cousin decided she was a lesbian.. and so was your nephew.

I know but hey can't win them all now can you?

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

TURN HER BACK.

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

TURN HER BACK.

Not worth effort she wasn't that hot anyways. Plus she was not your sister. Now there is a MILF!

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

TURN HER BACK.

Not worth effort she wasn't that hot anyways. Plus she was not your sister. Now there is a MILF!

GILF. It's been awhile since you came to visit.

• This one took an unexpected turn

• @Nekki said:
    This one took an unexpected turn

You came for the GILFs, stayed for the rewards?

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Just 3 GILFS and I can get a family-sized deep-fat fryer? Count me IN!

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

If you're balls deep in 3 GILFS, you don't need the fryer. YOU ALREADY IN IT.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

TURN HER BACK.

She lose them teeth yet? Toothless GILFS are the best.

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

TURN HER BACK.

She lose them teeth yet? Toothless GILFS are the best.

She still got the two.. But now she's known as 'ol' Scrapey'

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

So I can get me some flappy granny fanny and delicious hot, crispy French Fries AT THE SAME TIME?!??!

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

So I can get me some flappy granny fanny and delicious hot, crispy French Fries AT THE SAME TIME?!??!

Sadly, they're SWEET POTATO chips. Just from the, you know.. sauce.

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Sadly, they're SWEET POTATO chips. Just from the, you know.. sauce.

I’m out :-/

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited November 2017

Edmond said: I do still leave the aff code as a alternative, but the original link goes up within 10 minutes max

@Nekki, @WSS, sorry to interrupt your conversation, I just felt like stating that this is the dumbest thing I ever read.

Go ahead.

• @brueggus said:

Edmond said: I do still leave the aff code as a alternative, but the original link goes up within 10 minutes max

@Nekki, @WSS, sorry to interrupt your conversation, I just felt like stating that this is the dumbest thing I ever read.

Go ahead.

It’s OK, we’ve confirmed that I can’t french fry potatoes in an octogenarian vagina, so we’re done here.

• Heh seems I should have checked the thread out yesterday. Fab idea to offer those services for transfer @WSS and raise money for charity. I hope it worked out well.

• @tarasis said:
    Heh seems I should have checked the thread out yesterday. Fab idea to offer those services for transfer @WSS and raise money for charity. I hope it worked out well.

PM him if you are looking for something.

• drakuladrakula Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS any 2GB ram or higher kvm with custom iso/windows trial template?

• I really congratulate @wss few people who help charities and thus help many people, if you have a special RAM of 4GB I would like to collaborate with you, and although you are super sarcastic, you are a great guy, helping everyone with their knowledge, thks

• @WSS said:

@beagle said:

@WSS said:
    Not everyone wants an OVZ. I'm fine with it.

OK, YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT.

I HAVE 1 4G/50/3TB $2mo VIRMACH SPECIAL. $15 TRANSFERRED BECAUSE I DETEST YOU BEGGERS.

KMV? Location?

KVM. New York.

Now that the thread is back to LET standards (about octogenarian vagina and sweet potato chips!) after that craziness, let's get back to business as well... Couple of questions:

• Is this still available (might be helpful to do a refresher about what's still on sale)?
    • Seems like it could handle Windows, was this one of their "license included" deals?
    • Support status?
    • Double Check: renews @ $24/yr, but $15 from you?

Sorry for bugging like this, was a bit more than a "couple", but it could help other interested parties I hope...

• I need something in SJC.