Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @AuroraZ said:
    PM him if you are looking for something.

I have now, cheers.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • is anything still for sale, this post starts to be longer and longer and it is hard to catch what is and what is not for sale, I want something small in USA to learn VPN stuff ;)

• @marson said:
    is anything still for sale, this post starts to be longer and longer and it is hard to catch what is and what is not for sale, I want something small in USA to learn VPN stuff ;)

PM him and ask might be easier.

• @marson said:
    is anything still for sale, this post starts to be longer and longer and it is hard to catch what is and what is not for sale, I want something small in USA to learn VPN stuff ;)

Dude, you need literaly only $3 / year for VPN. Are you looking for $1 a year VPS ? You can get $2 a year vps with @cam

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @marson said:

Also @mikho, I believe he has $4 a year VPS.

• @marson said:

Dude, you need literaly only $3 / year for VPN. Are you looking for $1 a year VPS ? You can get $2 a year vps with @cam

even $10/yr VPS is fine so... I would like to know such offer ;)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@yokowasis said:

@marson said:

Also @mikho, I believe he has $4 a year VPS.

My 128mb vps is $4/year.
    Nat (meaning shared ipv4 with other customers).

I had a bundle deal (4 locations * 256mb @ $8/year) during Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the bundle deal will come back, probably not at that price, when I get Norway and another (secret) location ready.
    Should be available this weekend or early next week.

• @marson said:

@marson said:

even $10/yr VPS is fine so... I would like to know such offer ;)

$10 a year ? if VPN is all you need, 128MB is enough.

@AnthonySmith @virmach and some others.

You don't need to afraid of NAT. Installing OPENVPN Server on NAT is basically the same with non NAT. Run the installer, next, next finish.

• @mikho said:

I had a bundle deal (4 locations * 256mb @ $8/year) during Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the bundle deal will come back, probably not at that price, when I get Norway and another (secret) location ready.
    Should be available this weekend or early next week.

Will try and keep an eye open for that.

• marson said: I want something small in USA to learn VPN stuff ;)

Just go to http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html pick a location and order something. They are crazy cheap and you can't really go wrong. 128MB is plenty for this.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@TheWizard said:
    Now that the thread is back to LET standards (about octogenarian vagina and sweet potato chips!) after that craziness, let's get back to business as well... Couple of questions:

• Is this still available (might be helpful to do a refresher about what's still on sale)?

I have several 1GB/10GB units scattered at Chicago, Atlanta, and Germany left.

• Seems like it could handle Windows, was this one of their "license included" deals?

It was capable of running Windows.

• Support status?

Unless stated otherwise, I try to say when it's been opt-out for support. Support is included on most plans.

• Double Check: renews @ $24/yr, but $15 from you?

That's correct. It is a monthly-only payment plan on this model. $2 out of pocket $3 Transfer, $1 PayPal fees. Almost a full $9 actual cash to go towards the Laptop Parts Fund (tm).

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

List of what remains will be posted, since I guess this thread isn't going away yet.

4GB UNIT IS NOT AVAILABLE SO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT IT IN PM. THERE WAS ONE. THANK YOU.

• SINCE SHILLING HERE IS COMMON, MIGHT AS WELL DO IT, MYSELF:

IN THE MEAN TIME- IF YOU JUST WANT A CHEAP SET OF IDLERS, CHECK OUT @HO-OST'S 3 KVM OFFER. 3 x 256MB/10G/100GB for $30/yr, or 3 x 512/10/100GB for $36/yr.

I have no experience with them, other than making fun of their branding. Certainly useful for a couple nameservers, MX, VPN. That is all.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • WSS Day(s), more hilarious than BF and CM

• @kassle said:
    WSS Day(s), more hilarious than BF and CM

This is likely to be the last year. It's too much effort, and I could earn more for the project by becoming a day laborer.

• @WSS still have the gullo's 2/y nat vps with 1024MB ram ?

• @kassle said:
    @WSS still have the gullo's 2/y nat vps with 1024MB ram ?

The Bulgarian one is $4.90/yr. The 128MB unit for $2 that he upgraded me in Germany would just be rude to sell off for a personal deal.. I don't know if @Cam even allows transfers of cheap NAT.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@kassle said:
    @WSS still have the gullo's 2/y nat vps with 1024MB ram ?

The Bulgarian one is $4.90/yr. The 128MB unit for $2 that he upgraded me in Germany would just be rude to sell off for a personal deal.. I don't know if @Cam even allows transfers of cheap NAT.

I would be willing to transfer one or two.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Shit, @Cam is like the non-posting @WSS of LET. Sunnabitch is here seconds after summoned.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • wew ... just want to bribe @WSS to hand over the nat vps without noticing @Cam , but he already here

• @kassle said:
    wew ... just want to bribe @WSS to hand over the nat vps without noticing @Cam , but he already here

You can have it for $12 with a $5 administration fee for @Cam, and $5 towards hardware.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • that would be 6 years contract for regular 128MB, make it $5 ... $1 admin fee for @Cam and $2 towards hardware

• @kassle said:
    that would be 6 years contract for regular 128MB, make it $5 ... $1 admin fee for @Cam and $2 towards hardware

JUST DO IT

• @kassle Will consider it. Doesn't seem to be worth @Cam's time, though.

Thanked by 1kassle

@WSS said:
    @kassle Will consider it. Doesn't seem to be worth @Cam's time, though.

I was going to donate the admin fee to you anyway. I will transfer this one for free. It’s up to you.

Thanked by 3WSS kassle southy
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Cam said:

@WSS said:

I was going to donate the admin fee to you anyway. I will transfer this one for free. It’s up to you.

I think it's kind of dickheaded to transfer off a personal special. I'll consider doing it for the cause, but I do want to think about it. :)

• @WSS said:

@Cam said:

@WSS said:

I think it's kind of dickheaded to transfer off a personal special. I'll consider doing it for the cause, but I do want to think about it. :)

maybe @Cam have something special for me :D

@kassle said:

@WSS said:

@Cam said:

@WSS said:

maybe @Cam have something special for me :D

Ehh, Im all out of deals at the moment. My costs are insanely cheap as is.

• checked @Cam cyber monday offers ... is it really still available ?

• @kassle said:
    checked @Cam cyber monday offers ... is it really still available ?

RIght above your message

Cam said: Ehh, Im all out of deals at the moment. My costs are insanely cheap as is.