Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions Shrinking Disk Space - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions Shrinking Disk Space

12345679»

Comments

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@DarioX said:
    Pretty sure I have the right to run whatever benchmark I want on my VPS. I also never said that the result is bad, just that it could be better (as I have storage VPS that perform better), but given the price the VPS is great, even considering the long downtime. I'm not sure why you feel the need to play the great defender of Marius, even if there is nothing to defend. Do the benchmarks you want on your VPS and let me do the ones I prefer on mine. Same to Mr. Smith. Cool? Great!

In fact you do even have the right do "think" I'm defending cociu when, in fact, I merely comment on something. You also have the right to wear a nice pink skirt, to jump up and down in it and to shout "God shave the queen!".

Maybe shockingly for you, others have rights, too, e.g. the right to comment on your benchmarking.

• 127001127001 Member

cociu said: jiggawattz said: beautiful sisters...

where is this sisters ?

You should be concerned less with sisters and more with provisioning VPSs, so you will deliver my newest server. Wait is killing me.

• NihimNihim Member

@127001 said:

Careful guys & gals, we have a badass in here!

• cociucociu Member

127001 said: Wait is killing me.

i assumed you have buy a storage plan ,if you are in hunrry we can refound you.

• @cociu said:

This wait is also killing me.

But I prefer to wait and have a good service, hope everything goes fine.

• cociucociu Member

we want to avoid futures problems (what in vel7 happened) so need a little time to make some huge changes here ... this is the motivation of delay . But what i always told we will deliver.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • PM512PM512 Member
    edited May 2017

@DigitalJosee said:

@cociu said:

This wait is also killing me.

But I prefer to wait and have a good service, hope everything goes fine.

+1

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Ok guys , thanks all for the patciense , today i had 1 hours free and i put in all vel7 vps +1 month like compensation. IF someone for error was not recived this compensation please open a tiket. Also i want to mention , in the next days we still move some data in vel7 node because was a verry mall distribution in the first array (basically all vps was created in the first array instead of a good distribution.) so is posible to "shrinking" again , but this not meen you cannot use in full your vps. We monitor this node every hour until the data is moved. No future downtime programated. Thanks Again.

Also i want to apologise for delay in tiketing , this perriod we had been focused in repair our error so was not a normal period from us and this was caused delays. Now we are almost back to normal so i will promise to all a HUGE SURPRISE verry soon.
    Have a Great day guys , tray to spend more time with the sisters ... :)

• vaotwakvaotwak Member

@cociu instead of compensation my service was suspened today for overdue payment?
    i just opened ticket 707195 can you look into it please?

• cociucociu Member

vaotwak said: @cociu instead of compensation my service was suspened today for overdue payment? i just opened ticket 707195 can you look into it please?

true , i have modified manually so i make another error.

Now is all up.

Thanked by 1vaotwak
  • xia15xia15 Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:

vaotwak said: @cociu instead of compensation my service was suspened today for overdue payment? i just opened ticket 707195 can you look into it please?

true , i have modified manually so i make another error.

Now is all up.

hi could you please look into ticket #191629 that I can't start vps and ram became 512m , reinstall vm has problems , it's on vel 7 and Thank you for your attitude and +1 month.

• cociucociu Member

xia15 said: hi could you please look into ticket #191629 that I can't start vps and ram became 512m , reinstall vm has problems , it's on vel 7 and Thank you for your attitude and +1 month.

i hope you understand this is not our tiket system .... so will be the last time when a user will post here and i will resolve it. I do this exception because yes we have delayed in response but now we are back to normal so please wait the tiket answering. Finnaly i have send new details because you have not data there and i except me for more work to move your vm to another array. Your vps is up.

• Sorry but, what Vel7 means?

Is this the node of storage servers?

• @DigitalJosee said:
    Sorry but, what Vel7 means?

Is this the node of storage servers?

One of the 70 nodes is Vel7

• cociucociu Member

DigitalJosee said: Is this the node of storage servers?

yes ...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

This is turning into the general hostsolutions.ro support desk, so...closing.

Thanked by 2brueggus Basil
This discussion has been closed.