Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
edited November 2022 in General

I looked through our patron providers and advertisers' web sites and made a list of everyone who is hiring.

Below are those with specific job postings (not just a general careers page).

Of course, some of these jobs are in specific locations, etc. - they're just leads.

I'm sure I missed some, so feel free to comment with more.

Good luck to everyone who's looking for work!

Bunny.Net's Careers page is amazing!  @BunnySpeed really has an amazing artist who works on their site. You should check out their online quiz and the whole hiring process, and then see if any of their openings is right for you: tech writers, front end and back end engineers, customer support, and more.

ServerHub is hiring for devops engineers, infrastructure devs, linux admins, network engineers, and more.

LEB just published an interview with the co-founder of Warren, and they're hiring for a back end developer in Tallinn, Estonia.

DediPath is hiring in marketing, sales, and Linux support.

Vultr has many openings, from technical support to engineering to finance to HR.

Contabo has openings for Windows admins, devops engineers, HR people, and more.

vpsdime is hiring for remote suppor technicians.

ReliableSite is looking for system admins, network engineers, and datacenter technicians.

HiVelocity is looking for Python and PHP devs.

Porkbun has openings for technical support reps.

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Great idea, @raindog308, thanks for sharing.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2022

Good initiative. :+1: :+1:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Useful list indeed 👍

I'll make it a sticky for now.

• I don't think any company will hire during the holiday month.

• #LowEndRecruitment

Thanked by 1rinaldohack
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited November 2022

#LowIndeed

• #VeryFaedah

nice <3

• @sonu said:
    I don't think any company will hire during the holiday month.

Thats just silly. Its especially chaotic during the holiday month(s). May it be from brick and mortar retail, to lowend hosting. All these businesses are selling something, and this is sales season. This is also peak stress season, perfect time to get some new hands and minds into the mix and see who sticks (mostly applicable to my line of work which is IT Support/Customer Service). Good training experience too.

If they're looking, and you're looking; why not lock eyes and see where it goes 😉

Thanked by 2raindog308 Egyarmy
  • Finally a decent thread on LET. Won't get as much chatter as the drama but most certainly some useful content claps good deals and good mature content YES!

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • cool nice thread lets keep it alive and keep it updated time to time

• I am looking for a job. SEO, Server management (CWP), Wordpress etc..

Thanked by 1gramsax
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Central.so is hiring technical support, system admins, and sales/marketing. Please email [email protected] with your resume, certs, & desired salary.

• thanks for this post! I am a sysadmin/devops engineer that will be hitting the job market again soon.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2022

Since this community is about cheap low-end offers, I can start guessing job offers are also cheap and low-end paid.

EDIT: Do interested providers have to pay that $200/year fee for posting low-end job offers? Or is that fee limited just to low-end sales?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@default said: EDIT: Do interested providers have to pay that $200/year fee for posting low-end job offers? Or is that fee limited just to low-end sales?

Don't be ridiculous.

• @hdaackda said:
    I am looking for a job. SEO, Server management (CWP), Wordpress etc..

Hi, I'm also looking for marketing job. Niches i've worked in - automotive dealerships, fintech (Forex, cryptocurrencies), software development, online stores...

• Props to Vultr and Porkbun for listing salaries upfront, and Bunny for eschewing the initial CV for a quiz

Thanked by 11q1
  • Find a Remote Sales Job (full time / part time)

• Fund a remote Linux sys adm/ jun devops job

• @raindog308 said: they're just leads

did you mean they actually offer remote job

• You can call it LETTEDIN.

Thanked by 11q1
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited November 2022

LowEndBox is hiring a video content professional. PM if interested.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • I am looking for projects related to logo design, website design etc

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@shajeeafzal said:
    I am looking for projects related to logo design, website design etc

Do you have samples of your work, or a portfolio?

• @DP said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    I am looking for projects related to logo design, website design etc

Do you have samples of your work, or a portfolio?

Yes, please check your DM.

Thanked by 1DP
  • im pasting my thread here.
    hope its ok, bit urgent since i got married and got laid off the same week.

Hello there,

I am based in Sri Lanka. Worked as a programmer for 8 years before moving on to sysadmin/hosting support work because I really like operating systems.

I have been working at this US based US owned hosting company for 2 and half years now. I will tell you the reasons for my departure up on request.

I am very good with WordPress and general Web development with PHP and the HTML/CSS/JS stack. I have also developed desktop and mobile apps too. But my greatest interest is in hosting/operating systems and customer support. I love helping people.

I know how to handle Linux , cPanel , DirectAdmin, Plesk , Interworx and Virtualmin. Any WordPress error? I can fix. Sites running slow? I will fix them. Need to debug Linux performance issues? Need to block attacks? I am there.

My asking salary is 2K USD /month.

If you think I would be a good match, please email me at dilshanwithanage AT outlook DOT com. I will send you my CV.

Thank you
    Dilshan

Thanked by 1AKumar
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited December 2022

@gwnd1989 said:
    i got married and got laid off the same week.

Instead of getting laid and paid you got laid off? Man that sucks! Good luck with your job hunt.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @jmaxwell said:

@gwnd1989 said:

Instead of getting laid and paid you got laid off? Man that sucks! Good luck with your job hunt.

thanks boss!

did continous night shifts for an year and got sick, always stayed an hour or two extra... worked during off days.. and here we go =)

• opiqopiq Member
    edited December 2022

did continous night shifts for an year and got sick

I don't know if the two are related but night shifts, especially in IT take a massive toll on the body even in short term. I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

The blame majorly lies with companies who tend to hire talent from Asia (for economic reasons) and expect them to work in rigid timezones (mostly the timezone the company is based out of).

Edit: I apologize if my comment goes against the objective of this post/thread

• DursDurs Member
    edited December 2022

@gwnd1989 said:

@jmaxwell said:

@gwnd1989 said:

thanks boss!

did continous night shifts for an year and got sick, always stayed an hour or two extra... worked during off days.. and here we go =)

this is the modern time. self Marketing & the relationship to your boss is more important than your skills. The salary is more orientated on your relationship with your boss.