Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!

123457»

Comments

• Having worked with millionaires and billionaires and also as a millionaire, I can assure you they don't have time to interview you.

Thanked by 1kode9
  • gwnd1989gwnd1989 Member
    edited November 2023

@sayem314 said:
    Having worked with millionaires and billionaires and also as a millionaire, I can assure you they don't have time to interview you.

Well you have not clearly worked with all of them.
    There are thousands of billionaires and millionaires

There could be exceptions. I know because I got an interview with one of them.

Ah just saw, you are a Bangladeshu. Okay I agree with you lord sir frontend developer millionaire. And yes I lied lol.

• Looking for an engineer who can set up a vps gpu to run ldplayer , nox ... well.

• bermudibermudi Member
    edited November 2023

@BharatB said: Hiring for L2/3 tech support full time to work with us, we will pay through transferwise or ACH or bitcoin no other modes of payment available.

Accepting applicants from

Bulgaria
    Brazil
    Vietnam
    Srilanka
    Bangladesh
    India

40 hours per week, 5 workings days ( sat&sun included ) off days would be any 2 days during the week.

Opening is filled? The email doesn't work

• @trinhnam12432777 said:
    Looking for an engineer who can set up a vps gpu to run ldplayer , nox ... well.

if your still looking please pm me.

• tomhatzertomhatzer Member
    edited November 2023

Hey everyone!

Got 2 different positions available right now:

Network engineer

You will be responsible to build and monitor/manage/maintain our European based 10G backbone network (AS212828). We already have dedicated infrastructure at NIKHEF (AMS) and NTT Vienna and also a few VPS with BGP all over Europe (new Infrastructure will be bought/leased as necessary).

Requirements:

• Ability to create a backbone network from scratch and monitoring/optimizing it.
    • Experience with Arista networking gear.
    • BGP shouldn't be a foreign word for you.
    • bird2 under Linux (Ubuntu or Debian).
    • Anycasting IPs.
    • Proxmox knowledge would be a nice to have.

DevOps engineer (AWS/Azure/GCP)

You will be responsible to create and manage Terraform plans for our deployment platform that we'll be launching in 2024.

Requirements:

• You should know your way around with Terraform.
    • Good knowledge of the following services (at least one cloud provider): Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, Azure Networking, AWS Fargate, AWS Networking, GCP Cloud Run, GCP Networking.

Applicants from the following territories are preferred:

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Eastern Europe
    • South America

Please don't refrain from applying if you're from somewhere else. We'll probably work something out after all.

Please send me some further details about you, your experience, your planned/expected monthly availability and salary by PM.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Best wishes
    Tom

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@bermudi said:
    Opening is filled? The email doesn't work

try again

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

We are looking for onsite technicians in the Miami area contact us

• TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

Hello! I am currently looking for a smart person to join our team and provide support. If you have experience in server administration, WHMCS and Virtfusion, you may be the person we need! The job involves both administrative skills and the ability to deploy new nodes. Ideally, I hope to find someone based in India or Pakistan to keep things fluid on the time zone front. Initially the position is part-time, there are opportunities for growth and you will work hand in hand with me, you will be my right hand. If you are interested, send your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon! 🚀

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • @Terranode said:
    Hello! I am currently looking for a smart person to join our team and provide support. If you have experience in server administration, WHMCS and Virtfusion, you may be the person we need! The job involves both administrative skills and the ability to deploy new nodes. Ideally, I hope to find someone based in India or Pakistan to keep things fluid on the time zone front. Initially the position is part-time, there are opportunities for growth and you will work hand in hand with me, you will be my right hand. If you are interested, send your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon! 🚀

I sent you an email. :)

• FoulFoul Member

Just following up on this if anyone is in need of on hands/remote hands in the Arizona Region, or remote work.

I come from a large background of working for a few providers on here, one for 3+ years, working hands on in the datacenters, cabling, responding to tickets, cPanel/Solus/Virt, and the common billing systems processing sales requests as-well... Pretty much everything.

Feel free to toss me a PM if interested, thank you for your time.

• Hello everyone,

I am looking for a (full-time) IT position at Singapore. Skilled in SQL, Docker, Windows, Linux, networking, computer software and hardware troubleshooting, virtualization, remote user support, and databases, etc.

Seeking opportunities to apply and expand these skills in an IT role. Additionally, I hope to find a position that offers on-the-job training to further develop my expertise and contribute effectively to the team.

I am also eager to attend an in-person interview in Singapore to discuss how my skills and experience align with the needs of the role.

I am in an active job search and would be ready to start working ASAP.
    If you are interested in me, please contact me immediately!
    -Available to start work immediately

Email:[email protected]

• Me and my brother are always looking for a job opening for a duo in Wordpress development.

Myself- programming plus system administration systems engineering
    Brother in law- development

• I am also open to a part time or a per ticket pay job in hosting support. L1,2 or 3.

Thank you.

Still looking for a part time support rep job. Thank you.

• NaomiiNaomii Member
  • matey0matey0 Member

Don't know if he will find someone willing to pay double for him and his "brother" as a double-pack.

Thanked by 1shruub

@matey0 said:

Don't know if he will find someone willing to pay double for him and his "brother" as a double-pack.

Brother in law actually.

• @matey0 said:

Don't worry he is already making 2200 usd on his own in Sri Lanka. So I think he can buy the whole island by now.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • Hello, I am looking for an internship for the summer that would be remote. It may cost you nothing or reduce your costs as my school has a scholarship that would pay for some or all of my salary over the summer if you are not a major company and are a US company. I am looking for any kind of technical support role, advertisement role, community manager, billing, etc. I have experience in OpenBSD, Debian, Proxmox, Bash, Python, SQL, Minecraft server management, etc. I am a US citizen and therefore am clear to work inside the United States. I study mathematics in college. If you need further details reach out to me by DM on LET I would be happy to explain anything else you want to know. Thank you!

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • shruubshruub Member

@BruhGamer12 said:
    Hello, I am looking for an internship for the summer that would be remote. It may cost you nothing or reduce your costs as my school has a scholarship that would pay for some or all of my salary over the summer if you are not a major company and are a US company. I am looking for any kind of technical support role, advertisement role, community manager, billing, etc. I have experience in OpenBSD, Debian, Proxmox, Bash, Python, SQL, Minecraft server management, etc. I am a US citizen and therefore am clear to work inside the United States. I study mathematics in college. If you need further details reach out to me by DM on LET I would be happy to explain anything else you want to know. Thank you!

Maybe you could try to reach out to medium-sized companies. Some LowEndCompanies only have 1/2 employees, so they might not want an intern who they have to teach everything before he's quickly gone again. Good Luck!

Thanked by 2gwnd1989 BruhGamer12
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 29

Hi,

Alexhost is looking for someone who is interested in Join our team.

Requirements:
    * Experience with Hostbill is a must and determinant.
    * Experience with Modules / API Hostbill
    * Experience with Proxmox and Templates
    * Experience with Provisioning / Windows / Linux / IT in General
    * Experience with Control Panels / Servers and Networking
    * Speaking English, Russian, Romene (the last two are bonus if you speak and optional, English is required)
    * Programming (can be a bonus)

What we offer to you:
    An Opportunity to work with us remote or physically
    Salary

All Information is here but others maybe required:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HoV4mDpxNzHxeuJ6TPYOKHBhMaP7YxmZAgxa3EnsfqI/edit?usp=sharing

Contact us through Telegram (recommened), Livechat, Skype, WhatsApp, Ticket
    Telegram: https://t.me/alexhost_on (please drop an message to us with full details already)
    See more ways to contact us: https://alexhost.com/contacts/ (look at footer)
    Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Alexhost SRL.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket is looking for full-time tech support reps to fill two positions. One position is most compatible with someone located in the US Eastern timezone, and the other is most compatible with someone located in the US Western timezone. However, we will consider applicants from other countries who are available to work these hours.

These are remote, work from home positions. E-mail [email protected] to apply or for more info. Principals only please - no outsourcing or recruiters.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989