Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ā€ŗ Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!

Comments

• @c1vhosting said:

@gwnd1989 said:
    Im 34, been working in it since 2012. 8 years as a programmer and the rest as a sysadmin. My wife is 30 and she has a BA degree in English.
    Looking for a chance to migrate. Thanks!

where are you located now?

Sri Lanka good sir.

• @Weirdjey said:

@c1vhosting said:

@gwnd1989 said:
    Im 34, been working in it since 2012. 8 years as a programmer and the rest as a sysadmin. My wife is 30 and she has a BA degree in English.

The way he said they want to migrate and her wife has BA in English (like myself) I suppose they are Iranians like me . šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Sri Lanka, failed state.

I am actually well off. But I can not stand the people here
    . When i am at a traffic light, people honk as soon as green light comes on. That kind of people.

• @Helesta said:
    Does anyone know if there are good programs on online class programs like Coursera for network engineers?

You can try MIT open courseware, other universities too have them

Thanked by 1Helesta
  • Hi there, Iā€™m looking for a WHMCS Designer. Shoot me a PM for more Info :smile:

• @gwnd1989 said:

@Weirdjey said:

@c1vhosting said:

@gwnd1989 said:

The way he said they want to migrate and her wife has BA in English (like myself) I suppose they are Iranians like me . šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Sri Lanka, failed state.

I am actually well off. But I can not stand the people here
    . When i am at a traffic light, people honk as soon as green light comes on. That kind of people.

Bro if that's only problem you have, you should come to Iran and see that sri Lanka is heaven . The exact thing you say and muuuuuuuch more happen in here

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • Ankit1Ankit1 Member
    edited August 2023

@sonu said:
    I don't think any company will hire during the holiday month.

Hi friend
    While it's true that hiring might slow down during the holiday month, many companies still consider candidates.

• Anyone interested in importing the finest cinnamon and/or cashew?

• Due to the fact that a lot is happening on the hosting services market - 12 years in the field of promoting advertising activities for hostings, forces me to look for a new job.

I am an experienced marketer with a resume full of hosting companies in the position of marketing director.

I am looking for a job where I can develop myself and count on stability.

Please contact me at [email protected] where I will send my Resume.

Or here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrykkussy/

• plasmarackplasmarack Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Patryk_DediPath said:
    Due to the fact that a lot is happening on the hosting services market - 12 years in the field of promoting advertising activities for hostings, forces me to look for a new job.

I am an experienced marketer with a resume full of hosting companies in the position of marketing director.

I am looking for a job where I can develop myself and count on stability.

Please contact me at [email protected] where I will send my Resume.

Or here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrykkussy/

I suggest posting on linkedin as well.

But if a recruiter is hiring people form LET please look at this other DP employee as well :)
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tdale828_opentowork-ugcPost-7103043102117883905-snXP?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Thanked by 1Patryk_DediPath
  • I guess we should remove DediPath from that list, given the... errr... situation.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2023

Any TenantOS experts in here? I may have a job for you.

@MannDude said:
    Any TenantOS experts in here? I may have a job for you.

Disregard. Was just getting frustrated and had reached a, "Screw it, I'll just pay someone to do this." point in the day. AKA: Before lunch. :)

Thanked by 2kait mmuyskens
  • wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2023

@MannDude said: Disregard. Was just getting frustrated and had reached a, "Screw it, I'll just pay someone to do this." point in the day. AKA: Before lunch.

Did you post in VF discord by chance :D

@wiggy said:

@MannDude said: Disregard. Was just getting frustrated and had reached a, "Screw it, I'll just pay someone to do this." point in the day. AKA: Before lunch.

Whats the link? I don't really use Discord. Been using the TenantOS support desk mainly.

• Can anyone get me a driving or any other similar job overseas? I have been doing IT (programming and now sysadmin) for over 12 years and can not do this anymore.
    My wife has a bachelor's degree in English. Please.

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@MannDude said:

@wiggy said:

Whats the link? I don't really use Discord. Been using the TenantOS support desk mainly.

Ah well tenantos has a discord as well as virtfusion. I just helped somebody there with ryzen motherboards lol.

https://discord.gg/3PvumU7Y - VirtFusion
    https://discord.gg/CUFB9HYp - Tenantos

Thanked by 1host4nerd
  • Hiya all

I'm in the UK with ~20 years IT experience and run my own (internal) family servers, if anyone is thinking of this side of the water, happy to have a chat

• @BharatB said:
    Hiring for Sales team part time / full time to with base salary + commission per sale, any country and timezone will do, we will pay through transferwise or ACH or bitcoin no other modes of payment available.

Also hiring L2/3 support staff full time, accepting applicants from

1. Bulgaria
    2. Brazil
    3. Vietnam
    4. Srilanka
    5. Bangladesh
    6. India

40 hours per week, 5 workings days ( sat&sun included ) off days would be any 2 days during the week.

Hello there. I would like to apply for the part-time job offering. I am a third-year university student from Bangladesh, studying Computer Science and Engineering. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this job offering and how my skills and qualifications align with the requirements. Thank you!

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • emghemgh Member
    edited September 2023

I'm looking for a frontender that knows NextJS well.

Or any other similar SSR JS framework like NuxtJS.

DM.

Edit: Project-based.

• Looking for a Marketing Manager / GFX Guy - Drop me a PM

• If you need to automate a process that lacks proper APIs and should be done manually (creating users, adjusting settings for many accounts, server creation, ...), I have good experience and knowledge of Python and Selenium that can help you. (done projects with Blesta, Hostbill, Solusvm, ...)

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

If someone wants a module for whmcs, we can do it . PM

• @emgh said:

DM.

Is this still available? If so, take a look at my Github https://github.com/sayem314

Thanked by 1emgh
  • sivesive Member, Host Rep

@emgh said:

DM.

Just frontend design or full stack working with databases/external APIs?

• Linux System admin with a Computer Science degree, from Canada, lots of experience managing Linux VPS, WordPress, and other CMS. Can code in C, C#, HTML, Javascript, CSS. Looking for a remote job.

• @VeryProServerDude said:
    Linux System admin with a Computer Science degree, from Canada, lots of experience managing Linux VPS, WordPress, and other CMS. Can code in C, C#, HTML, Javascript, CSS. Looking for a remote job.

Bro learn some hosting related languages like php, and wordpress framework

You ll be worth more

• @sayem314 said:

@emgh said:

DM.

Is this still available? If so, take a look at my Github https://github.com/sayem314

Send me a DM, it's still relevant

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

I can help you if you have no problem to appointment someone from the field.
    Will not have any issue on competition or anything between

Will can help you on shared hosting (cPanel/directadmin) or solusvm/virtsolutuon/proxmox/solus.io etc

I can help you with experience of 15+ years

• We are recruiting IT staffs for our future development
    for details please see https://forum.hkacg.net/thread-10816-1-1.html
    Other Recruitments : https://forum.hkacg.net/thread-11175-1-1.html

• Hello there. I am seeking for a remote part job as a developer, maintainer or customer service.
    I'm a college student from China in search of a remote part-time job to help cover my tuition expenses. I have skills that could be valuable for various roles:
    As a developer I am able to write projects using python, golang. I am also familiar with some syntax of c++ and c#.
    As a maintainer, I have over 5 years of experience using linux and I am familiar with some docker and linux environments.
    As a customer service, I can handle issues in Chinese and English. And I may use my operation and maintenance experience to answer questions.

I can commit to working over 20 hours per week, primarily during the weekends, due to my student schedule.

If anyone is willing to offer an opportunity, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] or on Telegram at @pixia1234.

Thank you everyone!

Thanked by 1Terranode