Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@shuier said:

@skorupion said:

@shuier said:
    My skill is goodlooking, can I find a job

Yeah, onlyfans

Ok, I took your advice and have earned $ a million on onlyfans

Well as you Carrer advisor I take 15% of your earning LOL

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

I'm looking for a part-time/side hustle job, I can do system administration, networking, hardware consultancy and several other Linux based things as required. If anyone wants anything network/systems based done let me know :)

I'm good with even one-time things.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • JosephPaulJosephPaul Member, Host Rep

BudgetVM is still Hiring Asia Sales & Technical Support Representative with a must requirements: Able to read and write both English and Chinese Language. Feel free to DM me or [email protected]

@JosephPaul said:
    BudgetVM is still Hiring Asia Sales & Technical Support Representative with a must requirements: Able to read and write both English and Chinese Language. Feel free to DM me or [email protected]

If you post on hostloc you will have a higher chance of getting someone

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

EasyVM is searching for a new Datacenter Technician in Las Vegas, NV Area.

Please email your resume to [email protected] :)

edited May 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for a job [prefer something long-term, but can also do short-term/contract]. I have experience in the following things:

• WHMCS
    • Blesta
    • cPanel
    • Virtualizor
    • Viftfusion
    • Website development via CMSs (like WordPress) & basic website or template editing via HTML.
      I'm also proficient in Polish if this is something you need.

I have a solid understanding of Linux and spent several years as a hobbyist before entering the workforce. I have received positive feedback from my past employer and co-workers, who can attest to my skills and abilities. I can adapt to different situations and remain professional, even when dealing with difficult or rude clients. Regarding availability, I can work the following hours (all times are in CET): Monday to Thursday from 16:00 to 20:00 and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 22:00, but I have some flexibility.

If you'd like to receive my CV, then email me at [email protected]

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • HoomanHooman Barred
    edited May 2023

Hello, I am looking for a remote job. I have previously worked with Googiehost and YouStable for 5 years, 2015–2020, as a support agent. I have a decent experience with Linux (apache, nginx, php, etc.), and I can debug most of their issues. Any type of job is welcome, and at any time (I'll manage to work at that time). The requirement would be $100+/m. Thank you! Kindly DM me if there is any possibility. :smile:

• yanlingyanling Member

@Hooman said:
    Hello, I am looking for a remote job. I have previously worked with Googiehost and YouStable for 5 years, 2015–2020, as a support agent. I have a decent experience with Linux (apache, nginx, php, etc.), and I can debug most of their issues. Any type of job is welcome, and at any time (I'll manage to work at that time). The requirement would be $100+/m. Thank you! Kindly DM me if there is any possibility. :smile:

$100+/m ? “ m” is month ?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Hooman said: I have a decent experience with Linux

Which distro do you use?

• HoomanHooman Barred

@yanling said:

@Hooman said:

yup month

@DP said:

Which distro do you use?

I have worked with fedora/centos but debian is my main.

• yanlingyanling Member
    edited May 2023

@Hooman said:

@yanling said:

@Hooman said:

yup month

@DP said:

Which distro do you use?

100+$/ month income is too low,There is always a feeling of disrupting the market, would you set higher?

• HoomanHooman Barred
    edited May 2023

@yanling said:

@Hooman said:

@yanling said:

@Hooman said:

yup month

@DP said:

Which distro do you use?

100+$/ month income is too low,There is always a feeling of disrupting the market, would you set higher?

I am really in need of a job. I have set the amount not too high so I might find one.

• donkodonko Member

I'm open to any job as support agent with flexible hours for a fixed payment monthly.

I can fully support any environment of shared hosting based on cPanel / DirectAdmin.

I have experience with php, nginx, mysql, cloudlinux, apache, migrations and solving problems with clients installations. Also I'm familiarized with Blesta and WHMCS.

My main language is Spanish but I can understand and answer clients in English.

• FoulFoul Member

Hey folks,

Local here in the Vegas area, within driving distance to NV, LA and AZ DC’s looking for a full time position.

Pretty much a jack of all trades having working hands on with Supermicro, Dell, Cisco, Juniper, WHMCS, cPanel and pretty much what all is used in this industry nowadays.

Feel free to shoot me a email via PM if interested.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2023

@Foul said:
    Local here in the Vegas area, within driving distance to NV, LA and AZ DC’s looking for a >full time position.
    Pretty much a jack of all trades having working hands on with Supermicro, Dell, Cisco, >Juniper, WHMCS, cPanel and pretty much what all is used in this industry nowadays.
    Feel free to shoot me a email via PM if interested.

Someone give this man a JOB! I worked with Andrew for a couple years and he is a solid choice for your organization!

Thanked by 2Bran_Sw77 Foul
  • I'll just post this here in case anyone's interested:

Senior Network Engineer with 16+ years experience. Palo Alto, Cisco FirePower, Cisco Nexus/IOS-XE, Zscaler, Meraki, Aruba wireless just to name a few. UK/EU-employable. Part-time/full-time.

• 3 years experience as a sysadmin, systems engineer.
    8 years experience as a full time programmer (everything from mobile apps to device simulators)
    Linux, cPanel, DA, Plesk and any other panel, Windows system administration.
    WordPress plugin development level expertise.
    CSS/JS/HTML expert.

With all that I am looking for a part time support role. My time zone is GMT +0530

I am available for 4 hours weekdays. 8 hours weekends.

Weekdays, 0700 to 1100 AM my time
    Weekends, We can pick.

Please note that I will not be able to switch to a full time role because I am committed to my current employer.

My rate is 15usd/ hour.

Thank you very much for your time.

Please email me at [email protected]

• securersecurer Member

A friend of my friend is looking for a remote role. He is currently working on site as cloud security engineer/Information security engineer. He has 10+ years experience, BS and MS in cybersecurity and certified in comptia A+, Net+, Sec+, Project+, ITIL4, SSCP, CySA+, Pentest+, Linux+ and AWS cloud practitioner. If anyone has something for him, just send me a DM. Thanks

• FoulFoul Member

@ChrisMiller said: Someone give this man a JOB! I worked with Andrew for a couple years and he is a solid choice for your organization!

♥ Thanks man!

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @Foul said:

@ChrisMiller said: Someone give this man a JOB! I worked with Andrew for a couple years and he is a solid choice for your organization!

♥ Thanks man!

Try weworkremotely.com

• My wife is looking for work as a virtual assistant.
    GMT +0530.
    She has a bachelor's degree in English.

Pay: 250usd p/m

Her email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

• JosephPaulJosephPaul Member, Host Rep

BudgetVM is currently seeking multiple Sales Representatives who meet the following requirements: proficiency in both English and Chinese languages, along with at least 1 year of experience in the field or a related field. If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected] with your resume or for further details.

• @BharatB said:
    Hiring someone from IST timezone looking for L2 or L3 mostly good with cpanel/virtualization/Mail servers/proxmox and stuff

Opportunity is fully remote

Is this still available?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket is looking for a part-time tech support rep to cover weekend nights (US Eastern time). Likely ideal for a candidate based in Asia that is about 12 hours ahead of US Eastern time. DM me or email [email protected] if you are interested in discussing further.

• Hi everyone,
    I'd like to know if there is any job available for uni/master fresh graduates. Have no industrial experience but I have been managing some personal projects on Linux servers since Uni. Any idea would be greatly appriciated.

• @BreakaWD said:
    Hi everyone,
    I'd like to know if there is any job available for uni/master fresh graduates. Have no industrial experience but I have been managing some personal projects on Linux servers since Uni. Any idea would be greatly appriciated.

I am looking for job too, I am in melbourne.

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Hi all,

Looking for someone to help out with support (in Help Scout) and sysadmin tasks for my two services borgbase.com and pikapods.com. Totally flexible timing and option to take on more responsibility over time. Skills needed:

• Linux sysadmin to help our users fix common issues and find most relevant parts of docs
    • Good communication in English
    • Passion for open source (Github) to communicate with maintainers and help triage issues.

We can have a fixed amount of hours per week. If there are fewer tickets, you could also address Github issues related to the open source projects we maintain.

Update: The position has been filled so please do not send anymore messages.

• uyanouyano Member
    edited June 2023

;)

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Got some great applicants following the post above and already hired one. So no need to send me further messages. Thanks all!

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • uyanouyano Member

@m4nu said:
    Got some great applicants following the post above and already hired one. So no need to send me further messages. Thanks all!

:'(