Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Job? Maybe Our Community Can Help!

Comments

• Update: I'm excited to announce that I've been hired for the support and sysadmin position at borgbase.com and pikapods.com. Thank you, @m4nu, for the opportunity!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@sayem314 said:
    Update: I'm excited to announce that I've been hired for the support and sysadmin position at borgbase.com and pikapods.com. Thank you, @m4nu, for the opportunity!

Congratulations @sayem314 and @m4nu!

Thanked by 2sayem314 BatuCloud
  • TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

Hello, I'm currently looking for a sales executive with experience. We are a Latin American SME that wants to expand into markets in other countries. Interested candidates can send their CV to [email protected] along with their salary proposal.

• Tang_LichunTang_Lichun Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a (full-time) sales position. I have nearly 3 years of sales experience, have accumulated a certain network and resources, and also have customer service experience. I can provide high-quality service to customers whether it is pre-sales or after-sales.

I hope to get a job with a "base salary plus commission". If you are interested in me, please contact me immediately!

Email:[email protected]

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Hiring for Sales team part time / full time to with base salary + commission per sale, any country and timezone will do, we will pay through transferwise or ACH or bitcoin no other modes of payment available.

Also hiring L2/3 support staff full time, accepting applicants from

1. Bulgaria
    2. Brazil
    3. Vietnam
    4. Srilanka
    5. Bangladesh
    6. India

40 hours per week, 5 workings days ( sat&sun included ) off days would be any 2 days during the week.

Thanked by 2gwnd1989 bdspice
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@BharatB said:
    Hiring for Sales team part time / full time to with base salary + commission per sale, any country and timezone will do, we will pay through transferwise or ACH or bitcoin no other modes of payment available.

Also hiring L2/3 support staff full time, accepting applicants from

1. Bulgaria
    2. Brazil
    3. Vietnam
    4. Srilanka
    5. Bangladesh
    6. India

40 hours per week, 5 workings days ( sat&sun included ) off days would be any 2 days during the week.

Messaged on WhatsApp

• kevman95kevman95 Member
    edited July 2023

Hello,

Been in the industry for over 10+ years providing system administration (Configuring/Maintaining VPS/Dedicated systems). Worked with some LET providers here prior.

I do have my Resume or my LinkedIn upon request.

I am hoping to get a full time remote position within a progressive organization that will allow me to grow within the role.

Email [email protected] or PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

• Experienced Professional Seeking Job in WHMCS Management, Customer Support, DNS Management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox Installation

Hello! I am a highly motivated and skilled professional with a passion for technology and a wealth of experience in WHMCS Management, Customer Support, DNS Management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox installation. As a seasoned expert in these areas, I possess a proven track record of delivering exceptional services to clients and ensuring the smooth operation of web hosting and virtualization environments.

In my previous roles, I have efficiently managed WHMCS, streamlining billing processes, and automating tasks to improve overall efficiency. My expertise in customer support has enabled me to build strong relationships with clients, resolve their issues promptly, and provide them with an outstanding support experience.

I am well-versed in DNS Management, adeptly handling domain configurations, troubleshooting DNS-related issues, and ensuring the proper functioning of DNS servers.

Furthermore, I have extensive experience in cPanel/WHM administration, where I have effectively managed web hosting accounts, optimized server performance, and carried out routine maintenance tasks to uphold the highest standards of service.

Additionally, I am proficient in Proxmox installation and management, a powerful virtualization platform. I have successfully deployed and maintained Proxmox clusters, creating and managing virtual machines and containers, and ensuring the security and stability of the virtualized environments.

With a meticulous attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a customer-centric approach, I am confident in my ability to contribute significantly to any team or organization. I am now eagerly seeking a new opportunity to apply my expertise and continue making a positive impact in the web hosting and virtualization industry.

If you're looking for a dedicated and skilled professional to enhance your team's capabilities and provide top-notch services in WHMCS, customer support, DNS management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox installation and management, I'd love to discuss how my experience and skills align with your organization's needs. Thank you for considering my application.

• Just a side question.
    If I take a part time position, should I inform my full time employer?

We dont have a contract or an agreement or anything.

Just wondering if it would be unethical or not nice not to tell him.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@gwnd1989 said:
    Just a side question.

It's not unethical.

Some employers do have "no moonlighting" policies and if you agree to that, then you should abide by that. But otherwise, what you do in your time is your business.

Obvious disclaimers:

• If you're competing with your employer and taking business away from them, that's a different story
    • If you're working on job #2 during time you are being paid to work on job #1, that's unethical
    • If you are using your primary employer's equipment, services, etc. to do work for job #1, that's not cool (unless you have permission)
    Thanked by 2gwnd1989 ariq01
  • @gwnd1989 It is generally considered ethical and professional to inform your full-time employer about any additional work commitments, even if there is no explicit agreement or contract in place. Open and honest communication can help maintain trust and prevent any potential conflicts of interest.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • @raindog308 said:

@gwnd1989 said:
    Just a side question.

It's not unethical.

Some employers do have "no moonlighting" policies and if you agree to that, then you should abide by that. But otherwise, what you do in your time is your business.

Obvious disclaimers:

• If you're competing with your employer and taking business away from them, that's a different story
    • If you're working on job #2 during time you are being paid to work on job #1, that's unethical
    • If you are using your primary employer's equipment, services, etc. to do work for job #1, that's not cool (unless you have permission)

Thanks boss

• @sayem314 said:
    @gwnd1989 It is generally considered ethical and professional to inform your full-time employer about any additional work commitments, even if there is no explicit agreement or contract in place. Open and honest communication can help maintain trust and prevent any potential conflicts of interest.

The last time I did this, my boss asked me not to work part time and gave me a hefty raise. ( I do not want that to happen with my new boss.)

Perhaps Ill stay silent.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@gwnd1989 said: The last time I did this, my boss asked me not to work part time and gave me a hefty raise. ( I do not want that to happen with my new boss.)

You don't want your new boss to give you a hefty raise? /s

• @Not_Oles said:

@gwnd1989 said: The last time I did this, my boss asked me not to work part time and gave me a hefty raise. ( I do not want that to happen with my new boss.)

You don't want your new boss to give you a hefty raise? /s

I do but not because I wanted to do a part time job.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • I'd love to work remotely as a front-end developer or maybe online support for answering chat and tickets. I also have about 3 years of experience in customer support and programming.

• @mdrakibulislam said:
    Experienced Professional Seeking Job in WHMCS Management, Customer Support, DNS Management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox Installation

Hello! I am a highly motivated and skilled professional with a passion for technology and a wealth of experience in WHMCS Management, Customer Support, DNS Management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox installation. As a seasoned expert in these areas, I possess a proven track record of delivering exceptional services to clients and ensuring the smooth operation of web hosting and virtualization environments.

In my previous roles, I have efficiently managed WHMCS, streamlining billing processes, and automating tasks to improve overall efficiency. My expertise in customer support has enabled me to build strong relationships with clients, resolve their issues promptly, and provide them with an outstanding support experience.

I am well-versed in DNS Management, adeptly handling domain configurations, troubleshooting DNS-related issues, and ensuring the proper functioning of DNS servers.

Furthermore, I have extensive experience in cPanel/WHM administration, where I have effectively managed web hosting accounts, optimized server performance, and carried out routine maintenance tasks to uphold the highest standards of service.

Additionally, I am proficient in Proxmox installation and management, a powerful virtualization platform. I have successfully deployed and maintained Proxmox clusters, creating and managing virtual machines and containers, and ensuring the security and stability of the virtualized environments.

With a meticulous attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a customer-centric approach, I am confident in my ability to contribute significantly to any team or organization. I am now eagerly seeking a new opportunity to apply my expertise and continue making a positive impact in the web hosting and virtualization industry.

If you're looking for a dedicated and skilled professional to enhance your team's capabilities and provide top-notch services in WHMCS, customer support, DNS management, cPanel/WHM, and Proxmox installation and management, I'd love to discuss how my experience and skills align with your organization's needs. Thank you for considering my application.

Bump

• 🚀 Join Our Sales Team! Part-Time/Full-Time Sales Account Manager Wanted 🚀

🌍 Location: Anywhere, Any Timezone
    ⏰ Hours: Part-time/Full-time
    💰 Compensation: Low Base Salary + Generous Commission Per Sale

C1V Hosting Company is seeking passionate and results-driven Sales Account Managers to join our global team. We're actively looking to expand into market in other countries.

🌟 About C1V Hosting:
    As C1V Hosting, we're a forward-thinking tech company with a global vision. Our mission is to provide world-class hosting solutions to clients worldwide. With a wide range of cutting-edge services in our arsenal, we're ready to revolutionize the hosting industry. Join us in this exciting journey!

🌍 Location Freedom:
    Work from anywhere and in any timezone that suits your lifestyle. We prioritize results over your desk location!

💸 Flexible Payment Options:
    We offer multiple payment methods, from Bank Transfer to Bitcoin, too. You choose what suits you best!

📧 Ready to Apply?
    If you're thrilled about this opportunity and believe you have the drive to excel, send your CV to [email protected]. Don't forget to include your salary proposal. Join us at C1V Hosting Company and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of hosting solutions!

• @c1vhosting said:
    🚀 Join Our Sales Team! Part-Time/Full-Time Sales Account Manager Wanted 🚀

C1V Hosting Company is seeking passionate and results-driven Sales Account Managers to join our global team. We're actively looking to expand into market in other countries.

🌟 About C1V Hosting:
    As C1V Hosting, we're a forward-thinking tech company with a global vision. Our mission is to provide world-class hosting solutions to clients worldwide. With a wide range of cutting-edge services in our arsenal, we're ready to revolutionize the hosting industry. Join us in this exciting journey!

🌍 Location Freedom:
    Work from anywhere and in any timezone that suits your lifestyle. We prioritize results over your desk location!

We offer multiple payment methods, from Bank Transfer to Bitcoin, too. You choose what suits you best!

📧 Ready to Apply?
    If you're thrilled about this opportunity and believe you have the drive to excel, send your CV to [email protected]. Don't forget to include your salary proposal. Join us at C1V Hosting Company and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of hosting solutions!

【€180/year i7 7500U small dedicated server offer】

Will this dedicated server still be online?

• @yanling said:

@c1vhosting said:

🌟 About C1V Hosting:

🌍 Location Freedom:

📧 Ready to Apply?

I don't understand your comment, sorry.

• @c1vhosting said:

@yanling said:

@c1vhosting said:

🌟 About C1V Hosting:

🌍 Location Freedom:

📧 Ready to Apply?

https://lowendspirit.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5183/180-year-i7-7500u-small-dedicated-server-offer#latest

• @yanling said:

@c1vhosting said:

@yanling said:

@c1vhosting said:

🌟 About C1V Hosting:

🌍 Location Freedom:

📧 Ready to Apply?

https://lowendspirit.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5183/180-year-i7-7500u-small-dedicated-server-offer#latest

Sold out :(

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

Hi we are activly looking for Techs in the Miami area reach out https://goodleafdev.com

• UK applicant

Service Desk Team Lead (First and Second line support)
    October 2020 – February 2022
    Lead of the First and Second line Service Desk support teams, ensuring compliance with design documentation, engaging with clients to confirm individual requirements and developing technical documentation to realise their business needs in addition to reporting against SLAs to senior management.
    Author of a repository of processes and design documentation that has since formed the key basis of technical strategy for the organisation.
    Developed the internal communications structure within Discord and Jira for use by the Service Desk teams to allocate client work package requests and manage through to completion.
    Regularly liaised with internal team leads to feed in to and maintain the request pipeline which was utilised as the corporate IT roadmap.
    Responsible for the on-boarding of new starters to the Service Desk and delivered 1-to-1 training with new starters.
    Owner of 3 SLAs in the organisation governing ticket response rates, ticket resolution quotas and priority incident response. 

Technical Lead
    2018-Present
    6 years running a bespoke testing environment for development and UAT, 
    Extensive experience with clusters, networking, CEPH based storage networks, proxmox and ESXi virtualisation solutions. 
    In-depth experience with a variety of backup technologies ranging from cloud-based to LTO tape based systems. 
    Created a variety of BASH scripts in Linux to automate a variety of critical functions such as system updates, outage and capacity warning notifications via email.
    Key technical skills:
    Quality Assurance    
    Team management
    Jira
    Asana
    SLA ownership
    Reporting to senior stakeholders     
    Document Proofreading
    Technical document development (HLD, LLD)
    Process design and documentation

Looking for work along technical support role, UK GMT Timetable, able to work nights if required.

• Hi
    Does any website need a support guy?
    I'm fluent in English and native in farsi/persian. As you maybe know, since last year the censorship of the internet in Iran has risen a lot. As a result many of Iranians are now getting vps to run vpn on them. And many of them are even users of this site. If any of you guys, need help for talking with these persians and especially make some wiki pages to help them make vpns in farsi language and bring them in, I can help you out. And I would be so happy to work with you guys. Thank you and I hope to hear from you 🙏🌹

• Im 34, been working in it since 2012. 8 years as a programmer and the rest as a sysadmin. My wife is 30 and she has a BA degree in English.
    Looking for a chance to migrate. Thanks!

• @gwnd1989 said:
    Im 34, been working in it since 2012. 8 years as a programmer and the rest as a sysadmin. My wife is 30 and she has a BA degree in English.

where are you located now?

• Does anyone know if there are good programs on online class programs like Coursera for network engineers?

• @c1vhosting said:

@gwnd1989 said:
    Im 34, been working in it since 2012. 8 years as a programmer and the rest as a sysadmin. My wife is 30 and she has a BA degree in English.

where are you located now?

The way he said they want to migrate and her wife has BA in English (like myself) I suppose they are Iranians like me . 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

• Speaking of jobs. I design logos as a side gig.