Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@noobjockeys said:
    Hence the recent negative reviews

@Nekki said: This is LET though. Who gives a shit about the majority of the customers if they’re not here.

>

LET owner will, they need more and more members, just think drama outside of LET actually brings them here because all LET is these days is a bitching platform for people to vent and complain about stuff.

That is indeed what LET is. Would you like the hitching and venting to be stopped, or do you enjoy it?

• @noobjockeys said: Nobody is interested about the owners "struggles", this is business.

Nobody cares about OP. This is his own business.

OP should mention what he asked provider to do. In case of unmanaged provider they are not obliged to fulfill something like "install this for me".

• To contribute a little positive: I have hosted a website in the free version at Nexusbytes for a some time, so it is without ticket support, which should normally take place via the currently closed forum.
    And even me they answered a request for address change about 2 months ago within 24h and solved the problem.

• drizbodrizbo Member

My VM with them has 99.998% uptime over 2 years. Didnt need ticket for almost a year so cannot comment on that

• equalzequalz Member

same, haven't need support in a long time but it's been a rock solid rig

• @MagniPhiCat said:

@Nekki said:
    Hey guy, you're the one coming to complain a provider with known issues, don't make me out to be the bad guy, you heartless bastard. You knew the situation would come and you didn't migrate, so suck it up, buttercup.

You are the one misreading written comments, and therefore replying with unjustified and groundless accusations, which I was merely raising in my reply.

Also please lose this condescendant tone with me, I am not your boy.

I have another ticket that is 3 months old, and still no (actual) reply.

Even if the owner has personal issues, which I sympathize with because it can/has/will happen to most of us, it still doesn't mean his employees cannot work and respond to tickets.

Just forget him mate, he's just an attention seeker. A waste of precious oxygen made by his parents by mistake during a drunk orgy.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@MagniPhiCat said:

@Nekki said:
    Hey guy, you're the one coming to complain a provider with known issues, don't make me out to be the bad guy, you heartless bastard. You knew the situation would come and you didn't migrate, so suck it up, buttercup.

You are the one misreading written comments, and therefore replying with unjustified and groundless accusations, which I was merely raising in my reply.

Also please lose this condescendant tone with me, I am not your boy.

I have another ticket that is 3 months old, and still no (actual) reply.

Even if the owner has personal issues, which I sympathize with because it can/has/will happen to most of us, it still doesn't mean his employees cannot work and respond to tickets.

Just forget him mate, he's just an attention seeker. A waste of precious oxygen made by his parents by mistake during a drunk orgy.

Hello dear chap, hope you’re enjoying your time here.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Boogeyman said:

@noobjockeys said: Nobody is interested about the owners "struggles", this is business.

OP should mention what he asked provider to do. In case of unmanaged provider they are not obliged to fulfill something like "install this for me".

Haha, very true, had in past such customers paid peanuts and expected proactive management :smiley:

• @Nekki said: That is indeed what LET is. Would you like the hitching and venting to be stopped, or do you enjoy it?

I do not mind it, but you can't have it both ways. You cannot complain that the OP is complaining, then also say that is what LET is all about.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@drizbo said:
    My VM with them has 99.998% uptime over 2 years. Didnt need ticket for almost a year so cannot comment on that

You do have common sense and some system admin skills not to kill all the tasks in your VM and wondering why the VM is down 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@noobjockeys said:

@Nekki said: That is indeed what LET is. Would you like the hitching and venting to be stopped, or do you enjoy it?

I do not mind it, but you can't have it both ways. You cannot complain that the OP is complaining, then also say that is what LET is all about.

Of course you can.

• My advice to nexusbytes is to stop accepting orders if he struggling. The recent Trustpilot reviews speak for themselves.

Thanked by 1adly
  • defaultdefault Veteran

Thanked by 2adly Void
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I really wish that @seriesn would make an appearance and let everyone know what is going on.

• @TimboJones said:
    Migrate away. Full. Stop.

Yeah, we are definitely thinking about that, but it will take time and money... We are waiting as much as we can...

• @corbpie said:
    An unanswered ticket doesn’t always mean a poor service however it is worrying

Several, actually, and "high priority"

• @raindog308 said:

@MagniPhiCat said: What on Earth are even talking about in your nonsense comment?

If you search back, you'll see that NB has been in trouble for a while and the owner has posted here. This doesn't excuse the service letdown, of course.

Yes I know about that, but I thought it was a personal issue and that it wouldn't affect all the employees.

What I was telling to this user in this sentence is that he said things in reply to my OP that were completely irrelevant and wrong.

• @jmaxwell said:
    If you can wait two months, why not a few more?

Because it is about payment failing, and if I can't pay the servers then they are going to be shut down by an automatic task, and then there goes my business.

• @Boogeyman said:
    What do lowend guys smoke? I want that I want to go to moon like them. A good sysadmin can get $15-100 per hour depending on their expertise. Some even make more. Some random noob once told me Rack911 asked $100 just to check what went wrong which is roughly 10 minutes and another $1500 to fix it. And LET highest offer price is historically $7 p/m.

Considering the price point @seriesn is providing what do you expect for support? Even with unmanaged providers I know they get a lot of fix this fix that, install this install that. And then ticket bumper assholes.

Now add bandwidth, colocation, IP price, inflation. What's left for these provider? And small providers can't get good profit margin like large providers with mass production capacity which ultimately lowers the cost for big providers. Small Ultra lowend providers lose more money than they make

And do these idiots know what's high priority?

I am assuming you are calling me both an idiot and an asshole.

I do everything by myself, for that matter. What I can't do though is fix the payment issues inside NB's very own platform.

And yes, if the servers are taken down because of unpaid bills (because, yeah, payment is failing) then what does it mean to me?

And I bump the ticket because it is automatically closed by a faulty ticket system, and I can't let the ticket be closed, now can I?

So why don't you shut the front door and stop with the insults? I'm not coming here to be insulted by some nobody.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@MannDude maybe you can speak to Jay and ask him to come here to provide us an update/insight of what's going on? We're worried about him.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @Boogeyman said:

@noobjockeys said: Nobody is interested about the owners "struggles", this is business.

Maybe you should read OP's comments instead of insulting them gratuitously. And then reflect on yourself.

• @MagniPhiCat said:
    I'm not coming here to be insulted by some nobody.

You don't have a choice... or maybe you do: stop posting.

• BoogeymanBoogeyman Member
    edited May 2022

@MagniPhiCat said: Maybe you should read OP's comments instead of insulting them gratuitously. And then reflect on yourself.

Maybe OP should add every details firsthand and leave no room for confusion and that is not after receiving bashing by LET members?

Also someone mentioned earlier in some other thread Jay isn't answering billing tickets lately.

• If i am not happen with the provider,i will just go backup all the data then move to other providers. Most of the providers i pay annually,if happen first year,then keeep using them for long long time.

• VoidVoid Member

@MagniPhiCat said:

@jmaxwell said:
    If you can wait two months, why not a few more?

Because it is about payment failing, and if I can't pay the servers then they are going to be shut down by an automatic task, and then there goes my business.

Your business is already gone if they didn’t respond to critical issues in a few days.

Thanked by 2Boogeyman Logano
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited May 2022

FWIW: I kind of recently had a small issue, contacted NB support (ticket) and got a response quickly plus problem resolved.

It seems that NexusBytes is working fine but @seriesn seems to focus more on the technical side and/or other aspects rather than doing support himself - which is fine for me as long as it works well, and it does so far.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@jsg said:
    FWIW: I kind of recently had a small issue, contacted NB support (ticket) and got a response quickly plus problem resolved.

It seems that NexusBytes is working fine but @seriesn seems to focus more on the technical side and/or other aspects rather than doing support himself - which is fine for me as long as it works well, and it does so far.

Out of interest, when was this?

• coldcold Member

they're out of inc and white paper, as soon they receive the new order they will come back with an letter to you.

keephoping

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jsg said: FWIW: I kind of recently had a small issue, contacted NB support (ticket) and got a response quickly plus problem resolved.

How recent was this? Just curious.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@iKeyZ said:

@jsg said:

Out of interest, when was this?

@raindog308 said:

@jsg said: FWIW: I kind of recently had a small issue, contacted NB support (ticket) and got a response quickly plus problem resolved.

How recent was this? Just curious.

Just a couple of weeks ago.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
This discussion has been closed.