Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket

Comments

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Lol it is a slap in the face to his customers man you’ll pile it on! Exactly how is it a slap in the face to his customers because he got kid napped by @ChrisMiller! Just kidding Really Jay should pay attention to the business alittle but come on don’t act like you’ll are hermits 24/7 and don’t go out to meet friends. If you are well then missing out on life.

I think the point is that he clearly has time for other things, but is happy to take money from his (once loyal) customers, but not deliver them a "Prem" service like was promised when they signed up. Unanswered tickets, service issues etc.
    The lengths people on this forum will go to in order to defend the indefensible really is something to behold.

• Family perks.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@hadawayandplay Really so people can’t be humans and enjoy their lives? So because he runs a business and decides to have a little fun he is in the wrong? If you are so offended can I bend you over and give you a little reality check then?

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Jay is probably traveling around the world. May be long pending :smile:

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten

It’s all dildos and unicorns!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Lol it is a slap in the face to his customers man you’ll pile it on! Exactly how is it a slap in the face to his customers because he got kid napped by @ChrisMiller! Just kidding Really Jay should pay attention to the business alittle but come on don’t act like you’ll are hermits 24/7 and don’t go out to meet friends. If you are well then missing out on life.

He's entitled to have a personal life, the issue is that Chris Miller conveyed the importance of Jay responding on LET and in tickets and there's still no response. If you don't think that's very telling, that's a "you problem."

If my brother called me and said, "hey, all your customers keep calling me and telling me they can't get a hold of you and so they've asked me to see if you're ALIVE", it's fucking nuts to STILL not respond to my customers. Like, fucking insane. This is truly a sign of Zero Fucks To Give.

@TimboJones i can see your point and also agree but come on speak with your wallet instead! No need to get their clit rubbed raw because he had a play date!

Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hadawayandplay Really so people can’t be humans and enjoy their lives? So because he runs a business and decides to have a little fun he is in the wrong? If you are so offended can I bend you over and give you a little reality check then?

Holy shit, this is really fucked attitude from a mod.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2022

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @TimboJones i can see your point and also agree but come on speak with your wallet instead! No need to get their clit rubbed raw because he had a play date!

Most people pay annually for deals. This shit behavior is a loss of money and time to leave. People WANT to stay with him. Why are you acting like this is ok? 'Speak with your wallet" is something to say before someone buys into a flakey service.

Edit: zed was the initial person to bitch about the hang, @hadawayandplay was just trying to clarify.

Thanked by 1hadawayandplay

@TimboJones because I don’t get worked up by this little crap. I never said it was ok. Just stop bitching about a picture and speak with your wallets that is all.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @TimboJones because I don’t get worked up by this little crap. I never said it was ok. Just stop bitching about a picture and speak with your wallets that is all.

If you are so offended can I bend you over and give you a little reality check then?

Agree to disagree.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@jsg said: But still, I'd have much preferred to see him here at LET, even if worst case it was just a sentence or two every once in a while (like once every 3 months or so). Besides, the best way to avoid rumours of one's (businesses) being severly ill or dying soon is to simply be seen alive from time to time.

• @angstrom said: I may be >completely mistaken about this, but I don't think that Jay is a citizen of India

He is Bangladeshi but Lives in NY.

@Saahib said: Jay is probably >traveling around the world. May be long pending

I traveled to him. :)

• VoidVoid Member

So that’s what it takes to get responses for support requests.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@ChrisMiller said:

@angstrom said: I may be >completely mistaken about this, but I don't think that Jay is a citizen of India

Do you think Jay will return to lowendtalk?

• MumblyMumbly Member

@jbiloh said:

@ChrisMiller said:

@angstrom said: I may be >completely mistaken about this, but I don't think that Jay is a citizen of India

They always return with "we're truly sorry... it will be all better now, we have plans..." once or twice and then things slowly die.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited June 2022

@Samael said:

@jbiloh said:

@ChrisMiller said:

They always return with "we're truly sorry... it will be all better now, we have plans..." once or twice and then things slowly die.

he already wasted the first attempt of "sorry, yeah, I screwed up, grabbed your money and disappeared for X months, but I will be nice... this time... blah blah blah, believe me, I'm so poor, you know the problems (volcano/
    diarrhea/Martians/ex-wife/monkeypox you name it), blah blah blah" half a year ago:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/175794/did-you-miss-me-i-did-you-crazy-bunch-just-a-heart-felt-thank-you-and-oh-heyyy-yyou/p1

after all this time on LET, I am still surprised how many people still get caught up on fairy tales from obvious clowns again again again... despite all the RED FLAGS again again again...

Thanked by 1hadawayandplay
  • With mods like this, who needs trolls eh.

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hadawayandplay If you are so offended can I bend you over and give you a little reality check then?

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hadawayandplay So because he runs a business...

He's not running a business, he seems to be plugging holes in a sinking ship. I'm not just basing this on what has been said on several threads here, but also other forums where comments have been made, plus their TrustPilot nose-dive.

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

He runs a business providing a service to paying customers. He is AWOL in every respect, except apparently when it matters to him personally i.e. having "fun".
    Some people will have trusted NexusBytes with their data, their livelihood in some cases which is particularly sobering at the moment. Sure they can move, but it's not that simple for some people who've opted in for a "Prem" service.
    If you can't see the issue then it's no surprise that he's doing what he's doing, because people like you seem to afford him some sort of exception from good busines ethics and conduct.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

@jbiloh do you really think, that this kind of person in LET moderation team and his attitude adds value to your business???

Thanked by 1DrSlime
  • @jmaxwell said:

Did @MagniPhiCat even get a response yet?

• VoidVoid Member

@Peppery9 said:

@jmaxwell said:

Did @MagniPhiCat even get a response yet?

Did he meet Jay and take a selfie yet ?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Andrews said:
    @jbiloh do you really think, that this kind of person in LET moderation team and his attitude adds value to your business???

There are 7 million other hosting forums, LET is different because it's absolute shithole and members are cunts.

Just look how many comments this generated, that's good for business if your business relies on douchebaggery

Thanked by 3Lee DrSlime bulbasaur
  • VoidVoid Member

members are cunts.

Under the guidance of cunt supreme, @Nekki

Thanked by 2DrSlime Peppery9
  • @vedran said:

@Andrews said:

There are 7 million other hosting forums, LET is different because it's absolute shithole and members are cunts.

so I just asked the owner, if his intention is really only to be a mentioned "shithole" dedicated for "cunts" with such language

maybe he has bigger ambitions

• LeviLevi Member

@vedran said: if your business relies on douchebaggery

Money does not smell as said by John D. Rockefeller.

• adlyadly Veteran

The way people were talking it’s as if the guy was barely hanging on. However, it just looks like he had COVID-19 some time ago and fractured his leg again some time ago.

I know NexusBytes was/is seen as LET ‘royalty’ but surely more than 6-months after NexusBytes declared the problems will be resolved customers have a right to be concerned and ask questions.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
    edited June 2022

@Andrews @hadawayandplay You'll are bitching about a picture. Sorry your clits or underwear are in a bunch over a picture. I never said it was good optics! But don’t come here try to throw shade at me because I offered you’ll a chance to get a creampie!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @Andrews @hadawayandplay You'll are bitching about a picture. Sorry your clits or underwear are in a bunch over a picture. I never said it was good optics! But don’t come here try to throw shade at me because I offered you’ll a chance to get a creampie!

Pull your shit into reverse for once. There are people who haven't had their tickets answered for months on end but somehow he has time to go around and take pictures? What the fuck ever. And your attitude, lmao. Try acting a little tougher maybe someone will be actually scared.

• do you think Virmach has better response then nbytes now? not to mention less than half the price.

@serv_ee So your mad about a picture? Want a creampie too? My attitude is that I don’t give a fuck! Sorry the owner can’t be human and go take a shit! That is wrong also bad for the customers. Please stop acting butthurt! It is life move on and speak with your wallets!

This discussion has been closed.