Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member

@cybertech said:
    do you think Virmach has better response then nbytes now? not to mention less than half the price.

Soheil G. is the real G of the under LowEndWorld.

• ralfralf Member
    edited June 2022

I can see both sides of the argument here, but what I don't understand is why a moderator is repeatedly spewing profanities at multiple people, seemingly apropros nothing.

Whether it's fine to take so long to answer support requests (probably not) or take selfies with friends (probably), this kind of vitriol seems to be just making people angrier.

EDIT: missed out don't (as quoted below)

• emghemgh Member

@ralf said:
    I can see both sides of the argument here, but what I understand is why a moderator is repeatedly spewing profanities at multiple people, seemingly apropros nothing.

Whether it's fine to take so long to answer support requests (probably not) or take selfies with friends (probably), this kind of vitriol seems to be just making people angrier.

Yes, but I can also see how a laughing posing selfies at a meetup angers them with unanswered issues for months.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

The generation with so much sensitivity! Point being I’m a retiring so I can troll people about pictures!

• ralfralf Member

Not sensitivity. Moderators should not say things that would be ban worthy when said by others.

• @Andrews said:

@Samael said:

@jbiloh said:

@ChrisMiller said:

@angstrom said: I may be >completely mistaken about this, but I don't think that Jay is a citizen of India

He is Bangladeshi but Lives in NY.

@Saahib said: Jay is probably >traveling around the world. May be long pending

I traveled to him. :)

Do you think Jay will return to lowendtalk?

They always return with "we're truly sorry... it will be all better now, we have plans..." once or twice and then things slowly die.

he already wasted the first attempt of "sorry, yeah, I screwed up, grabbed your money and disappeared for X months, but I will be nice... this time... blah blah blah, believe me, I'm so poor,

Sure, but apart from a few edge cases all servers were up and running and customers got their tickets answered albeit slowly.

Even in this thread, people confirm that tickets still get replied to. Again, there seem to be a few edge cases where something’s gone wrong.

You’re portraying this as some kind of exit scam, but it clearly isn’t.

• drizbodrizbo Member

PieHasBeenEaten was tinyweasel all along

• drizbodrizbo Member

Shit like this is why we come to LET and not LES :D

• dosaidosai Member

Kek who banned @PieHasBeenEaten?

• LeviLevi Member

@drizbo said:
    PieHasBeenEaten was tinyweasel all along

But it was not so tiny! Who banned pie?

• Self ban maybe.

• LeviLevi Member

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    Self ban maybe.

Impossible. Mod can't ban mod. Maybe JB pulled the trigger. Hope pie stashed those bilohbucks and ban will last few weaks only.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • _MS__MS_ Member

Pie got creampied.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@MS said: Pie got creampied.

That's uncalled for.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • ralfralf Member

@Arkas said:
    That's uncalled for.

That's kind of a direct quote of what he was saying to other people. So yeah, but...

Thanked by 4adly bulbasaur _MS_ emgh
  • dosaidosai Member

@Arkas said:

@MS said: Pie got creampied.

That's uncalled for.

bro you need to relax

Thanked by 4adly _MS_ TimboJones emgh
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@ralf said: That's kind of a direct quote of what he was saying to other people. So yeah, but...

Yes, but did you see his icon? And as far as who banned him, I'll let him answer If he so wishes (and yes, he can answer)

• ralfralf Member

Yeah, I saw he was banned already. TBH though, that was one of the least offensive things he was saying in this thread!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dosai said: bro you need to relax

I am relaxed as a sunflower in the wind. I just said it was uncalled for, not a crap post.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited June 2022

If what happened here doesn’t bring Jay back, nothing will.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@caracal said:
    If what happened here doesn’t bring Jay back, nothing will.

Perhaps he is too embarrassed to show his face because he's been Mia for so long.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • adlyadly Veteran

@jbiloh said:
    Perhaps he is too embarrassed to show his face because he's been Mia for so long.

Perhaps LET has declined so much, it’s no longer relevant to his decision making or day to day business.

@adly said:

@jbiloh said:

Perhaps LET has declined so much, it’s no longer relevant to his decision making or day to day business.

HAHA.

• @adly said:

@jbiloh said:

He wouldn't know that as if you want traffic to your site you need to have a presence on LET first ;)

• drizbodrizbo Member

Without LET there would be no AWS, OVH or Hetzner, dont forget this.

• @drizbo said:
    Without LET there would be no AWS, OVH or Hetzner, dont forget this.

Further, the $200 that JB has been getting from OVH and Hetzner isn't because LET provides great value, but because paying that $15/hr (much more in all likelihood) to have someone even look at whether LET is a good value proposition is essentially making a loss.

Thanked by 2adly emgh
  • adlyadly Veteran

@jbiloh said:
    HAHA.

I’m sure LET has some value and the community has been good to some providers, but I’m also sure that you’re massively overestimating the value for most providers based on past comments.

@adly said:

@jbiloh said:
    HAHA.

I’m sure LET has some value and the community has been good to some providers, but I’m also sure that you’re massively overestimating the value for most providers based on past comments.

We will agree to disagree as I've spent a lot of time on this topic in recent history.

• LeviLevi Member

So, who shafted pie?

• @Andrews said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @hadawayandplay Really so people can’t be humans and enjoy their lives? So because he runs a business and decides to have a little fun he is in the wrong? If you are so offended can I bend you over and give you a little reality check then?

@jbiloh do you really think, that this kind of person in LET moderation team and his attitude adds value to your business???

That wasn't snitch worthy, bro.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
This discussion has been closed.