Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: still no answer after 2 months for a support ticket

Comments

• zedzed Member

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:
    Although the OP (= @MagniPhiCat ) could have provided a bit more detail about his issue in the opening post, his basic complaint seems justified

You have no idea if it’s justified as you don’t know what’s in the ticket and if it’s really HIGH PRIORITY.

2 months without a response is a red flag!

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited June 2022

For those asking if @seriesn is still alive.

I will check for a pulse when he picks me up from the Airport Friday morning. :smiley:

Thanked by 1MallocVoidstar
  • same thing here, no response at all about billing ticket

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited June 2022

miss the old days when @seriesn was active :'(

Thanked by 5equalz Arkas jsg Ympker imok
  • equalzequalz Member

missing bob!

• @equalz said:
    missing bob!

Me too. Send bobs!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I requested affiliate withdraw on June 01 and there's no response so far.
    The end is nigh.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I want to cancel my yearly renewal, but haven't gotten a response. I hope it doesn't auto renew for another year.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Arkas said:
    I want to cancel my yearly renewal, but haven't gotten a response. I hope it doesn't auto renew for another year.

Kill the payment method otherwise it will.

Thanked by 2Arkas coreflux
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Neoon said: Kill the payment method otherwise it will.

Thanks. bye bye credit card until they issue me another, what a hassle.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Arkas said:

By kill, removing the payment method should do it too.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • _MS__MS_ Member

How to Ruin Your Reputation by Bob Carnegie.

• swat4swat4 Member

@yoursunny said:
    I requested affiliate withdraw on June 01 and there's no response so far.
    The end is nigh.

same here.

but they had been a nice provider in the past. Would be fine if they would turn the affiliate amount to service credit :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2022

@Arkas said:

Might wanna look into Revolut. Just use a virtual one off card next time. That's what I usually do, if not PayPal.

Thanked by 2Arkas kalimov622
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Ympker said: Might wanna look into Revolut. Just use a virtual one off card next time. That's what I usually do, if not PayPal

Thanks. I had come across them before, just didn't know If their virtual cards pass the required checks at providers.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Arkas said:

@Ympker said: Might wanna look into Revolut. Just use a virtual one off card next time. That's what I usually do, if not PayPal

Thanks. I had come across them before, just didn't know If their virtual cards pass the required checks at providers.

Always worked for me. If the disposable cards don't work, you can also get "normal" virtual cards from them (that are not one-off cards) which you then can also just delete if not needed anymore (and generate new one free of charge).

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • I met up with Jay from NexusBytes in Manhattan Yesterday, he is doing well and was telling me about his plans on improving NexusBytes.

He hasn't forgotten you all like it may seem, things in progress to return support to normal

Proof of life:

Jay Left, My friend Daniel is in the middle and I'm on the right.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

So....... Enough time to meet but not enough to participate and save his business?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@ChrisMiller said:
    I met up with Jay from NexusBytes in Manhattan Yesterday, he is doing well and was telling me about his plans on improving NexusBytes.

He hasn't forgotten you all like it may seem, things in progress to return support to normal

Proof of life:

That photo is from two years ago. Got a recent one? Need today's paper in it.

Just kidding. He's looking good and healthy.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Oh Jay, Jay, Jay...I love you buddy, but you've lost my business...

• zedzed Member

@ChrisMiller said:
    I met up with Jay from NexusBytes in Manhattan Yesterday, he is doing well and was telling me about his plans on improving NexusBytes.

pretty funny.. list of people concerned about billing issues etc, no worries here's a pic of us laughing about your issues!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@zed So how did you exactly come up with this narrative?

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ChrisMiller said:
    Proof of life:

He looks stronger than I expected.
    I see biceps.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited June 2022

I'm very pleased to see evidence indicating that @seriesn seems to be OK.

But still, I'd have much preferred to see him here at LET, even if worst case it was just a sentence or two every once in a while (like once every 3 months or so). Besides, the best way to avoid rumours of one's (businesses) being severly ill or dying soon is to simply be seen alive from time to time.

Whatever, he seems to be OK and that's the most important thing. Thanks for sharing that image, @ChrisMiller.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • LeviLevi Member

It is very interesting to read speculations, justifications and attempts to "see problem different". LET syndrom™.

One should be wise enough to see that this case is done, back your data and forget.

• If that photo is legit then it's a slap in the face to his customers who have been waiting weeks/months for updates to tickets.

Time to meet friends but no time to get your business in order.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@ChrisMiller said:

Jay looks like a person from Indian sub-continent! Is he an NRI?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@niceboy said: Jay looks like a person from Indian sub-continent! Is he an NRI?

I may be completely mistaken about this, but I don't think that Jay is a citizen of India

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

Lol it is a slap in the face to his customers man you’ll pile it on! Exactly how is it a slap in the face to his customers because he got kid napped by @ChrisMiller! Just kidding Really Jay should pay attention to the business alittle but come on don’t act like you’ll are hermits 24/7 and don’t go out to meet friends. If you are well then missing out on life.

Thanked by 1imok
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@PieHasBeenEaten said: don’t act like you’ll are hermits 24/7 and don’t go out to meet friends.

Sir, please be aware we're talking about LET here.

Francisco

This discussion has been closed.