Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@muffin said:
    i was the one who got the dragon-r : )) why do I have so many small seedboxes now..?

Congrats!
    Hoarding is fun ain't it? ;)

• emperoremperor Member
    edited February 2022

@muffin said: i was the one who got the dragon-r

Congratz.. I had it in my cart and i just hit back button as i dont need it :) So Have fun

SHhh there is one ssd in stock left :)

EDIT: aaand its gone :)

• SSD 200G Raffle is available now :)

• @tototo said:
    SSD 200G Raffle is available now :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • AstroAstro Member
    edited February 2022

Anyone who writes a simple to follow guide to get Jellyfin running on the seedbox will get my SSD 200G Raffle if @PulsedMedia allows it! If its good enough maybe PulsedMedia can post it in their documentation

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Heck if anyone can write a proper page on getting Jellyfin, Emby, Sonarr(PulsedMedia already posted it here, Radarr will get the M10 2TB box I received as a giveaway. Again subject to @PulsedMedia agreeing to it.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@Astro said:
    Anyone who writes a simple to follow guide to get Jellyfin running on the seedbox will get my SSD 200G Raffle if @PulsedMedia allows it! If its good enough maybe PulsedMedia can post it in their documentation

Will do!

Was thinking that due to extremely special nature of these specials, first 6months transfer fee 30€, after that free as with our regular services -- to remove the confusion. Or there abouts. Decisions will be made when the first actual request comes.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Will do!

Was thinking that due to extremely special nature of these specials, first 6months transfer fee 30€, after that free as with our regular services -- to remove the confusion. Or there abouts. Decisions will be made when the first actual request comes.

Ah shiat. Can an exemption be made for giveaway for the guides?

@Astro said:
    Heck if anyone can write a proper page on getting Jellyfin, Emby, Sonarr(PulsedMedia already posted it here, Radarr will get the M10 2TB box I received as a giveaway. Again subject to @PulsedMedia agreeing to it.

Agree'd and will match with 300€ account credit, once astro and other people have agreed the guides are top notch. Upon writer's permission we will publish them on our blog too with full credit with link to writer's chosen URL too!

Just no nasty stuff on the URL pls :)

https://www.facebook.com/MRodOfficial/photos/i-got-that-nasty-stuff-all-over-my-mouth-man-tsgt-elena-santos-tbtcatch-battle-l/10152266240797406/

and how the heck NO ONE has made that a meme?! :O Too busy to make it a meme with screenshot from that specific scene with Michelle making that disgusted face as she's swiping it off her face. Movie Battle: Los Angeles

Thanked by 1ps20090

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Will do!

check my last comments, transfer for this purpose accepted AND free to clarify :)

Thanked by 2Astro ps20090
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Will do!

check my last comments, transfer for this purpose accepted AND free to clarify :)

Let’s do this! I’m pumped!

• emperoremperor Member
    edited February 2022

@Astro said: If its good enough maybe PulsedMedia can post it in their documentation

There is one in their documentation.. and that method also works.. i tested it myself
    The one that is given to your post from @PulsedMedia also works.. just need to change a little in the jellyfin.sh file to be correct. Also dont need to install ffmpeg as it is already in the system
    Installing jellyfin :

mkdir ~/opt/jellyfin
    cd ~/opt/jellyfin
    wget https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/linux/stable/combined/jellyfin_10.7.7_amd64.tar.gz <---- newest version (21.01.2022)
    tar xvzf jellyfin_10.7.7_amd64.tar.gz
    ln -s jellyfin_10.7.7 jellyfin
    mkdir data cache config log
    cd

my jellyfin.sh file :

#!/bin/bash

JELLYFINDIR=$(pwd)"/opt/jellyfin"
    FFMPEGDIR="/usr/bin"

$JELLYFINDIR/jellyfin/jellyfin \
    -d $JELLYFINDIR/data \
    -C $JELLYFINDIR/cache \
    -c $JELLYFINDIR/config \
    -l $JELLYFINDIR/log \
    --ffmpeg $FFMPEGDIR/ffmpeg && echo -e "\nhttp://$(hostname -f):$(sed -rn 's|(.)(. )<\/PublicPort>|\2|p' $JELLYFINDIR/config/system.xml)"

make it executable

chmod +x jellyfin.sh
    bash jellyfin.sh

Also start it in screen after you change the port. Remember to change the port as other user might want to install ALso jellyfin:

SCREEN -dmS jellyfin bash jellyfin.sh

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Congratz on the anniversary! :)

• @emperor said:

@Astro said: If its good enough maybe PulsedMedia can post it in their documentation

There is one in their documentation.. and that method also works.. i tested it myself
    The one that is given to your post from @PulsedMedia also works.. just need to change a little in the jellyfin.sh file to be correct. Also dont need to install ffmpeg as it is already in the system
    Installing jellyfin :

mkdir ~/opt/jellyfin
    cd ~/opt/jellyfin
    wget https://repo.jellyfin.org/releases/server/linux/stable/combined/jellyfin_10.7.7_amd64.tar.gz <---- newest version (21.01.2022)
    tar xvzf jellyfin_10.7.7_amd64.tar.gz
    ln -s jellyfin_10.7.7 jellyfin
    mkdir data cache config log
    cd

my jellyfin.sh file :

#!/bin/bash

JELLYFINDIR=$(pwd)"/opt/jellyfin"
    FFMPEGDIR="/usr/bin"

$JELLYFINDIR/jellyfin/jellyfin \
    -d $JELLYFINDIR/data \
    -C $JELLYFINDIR/cache \
    -c $JELLYFINDIR/config \
    -l $JELLYFINDIR/log \
    --ffmpeg $FFMPEGDIR/ffmpeg && echo -e "\nhttp://$(hostname -f):$(sed -rn 's|(.)(. )<\/PublicPort>|\2|p' $JELLYFINDIR/config/system.xml)"

make it executable

chmod +x jellyfin.sh

Also start it in screen after you change the port. Remember to change the port as other user might want to install ALso jellyfin:

SCREEN -dmS jellyfin bash jellyfin.sh

My requirement is only that it be a guide so detailed that a newbie just copy pastes the commands and ends up with a working solution. Will give this a shot.

• @PulsedMedia said: Agree'd and will match with 300€ account credit, once astro and other people have agreed the guides are top notch. Upon writer's permission we will publish them on our blog too with full credit with link to writer's chosen URL too!

a 1click installer may be better, I will look in to it today, since configuration will be harder per user due to manually editing ports and such due to the shared nature of the server

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @dgc1980 said:

@PulsedMedia said: Agree'd and will match with 300€ account credit, once astro and other people have agreed the guides are top notch. Upon writer's permission we will publish them on our blog too with full credit with link to writer's chosen URL too!

a 1click installer may be better, I will look in to it today, since configuration will be harder per user due to manually editing ports and such due to the shared nature of the server

I think a 2TB seedbox is waiting for you lol

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Will do!

Do I get 30% of that credit for starting this initiative? 😂

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Half hour to community specials. Must. Keep. Eyes. Open.

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Will do!

Do I get 30% of that credit for starting this initiative? 😂

Yes.

@Astro said:
    Half hour to community specials. Must. Keep. Eyes. Open.

Get some coffee? ~13minutes

• ~12 minutes.

12, you get it?
    TWELVE.

• LETS DO THIS

• under 10 minutes...

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2022

I hope there will be some puzzle not just bot-a-link :(

Anyway I have no need to buy anything, so I am just gonna spam here.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Oh come on people, talk to me. Stop mashing that F5!

THIS IS IT!

Those are now on timer, will release THE SECOND past 20:22 UTC (and i noticed server clock is 1 hour off /// PHP mktime is bugging and not using UTC but local!)

• @JabJab said:
    Oh come on people, talk to me. Stop mashing that F5!

no way :sunglasses:

@FAT32 hope you are here!

• where are the community specials to be listed?

• @PulsedMedia said: THE SECOND

Here or webpage ? :D

• LETS GOOOOO! Maybe i'll get it this time. F5 F5 F5