Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 43
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I so much enjoy reading here...

• @Maounique said:
    I so much enjoy reading here...

Glad you do, atleast someone that appreciates my posts =)

• xsetxset Member

@ftpit_radi Call them! Which server was it?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2013

@xset The last plan(20 Euro one).

• xsetxset Member

@ftpit_radi cant you wait a week or two?

• I can confirm OneProvider is a reseller from Kimsufi servers. I have over dedicated server with OneProvider. They just made a rebate on 16G servers, for almost the same price as OVH.

At my ESXi panel, I see kimsufi.com as domain. However, now they're rebating, I'm slightly overpaying. I asked if I could get the same server for the same price. The answer is: only if you cancel the current server, reinstall everything and then it's fine. I'm considering it, as it's 120 a year what I can save.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2013

@soda said:
    i already saw that statement in bottom of this page:

hxxp://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/kimsufi.xml

"Exclusively available for residents of the European Union only. "

i wish they could offer for non-Eu customer too .

That's not true, if you're old ovh customer registered on the local web-site, you'll get it, even if you're not from European Union. Here's the reply from support:

Dear Customer,

Inform you that delivery process is being delayed a few days due to high demand.

You already paid for the service to start activation, but the contract period will be from
    confirmation the delivery and activation.

We apologize for this delay.

In the course of this week we hope to confirm activation.

We are at your disposal for any further clarification and we appreciate your trust in us.

Yours sincerely,

Technical Support and Customer Service

Thanked by 1soda
  • xsetxset Member
    edited July 2013

Just got confirmation from Ovh. If you have more than 3 Kimsufi orders per NIC (not by Credit Card), then the only first 3 are accepted and rest are cancelled automatically. They will refund the orders "quickly". This change will be implemented before they process orders...

• talsittalsit Member

They cancelled all of my KS and I've had a KS2G on month to month for the last six months.

• xsetxset Member

@talsit Are you non-EU?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2013

@talsit said:
    They cancelled all of my KS and I've had a KS2G on month to month for the last six months.

How many kimsufi servers you had ?

• talsittalsit Member
    edited July 2013

Yes, non-EU, had one for six months, ordered a replacement KS2G and a KS16

Edit: Forgot about the KS4G I had for awhile. D525 and D410's.

• Just got this in an email "Your account has been validated and you can now order services at OVH.ie" , Is there something I have to do now? I've already paid for the 3 months. I'm hoping even if I have to wait, that my "3 months" doesn't start officially until I actually have access to the server.

• xsetxset Member

ovh also said that at the moment you cant manually cancel any order! they will first process/cancel thousands of orders and after that they will look case by case...

• xsetxset Member

@rivacom are you from eu? if yes, you will get a kimsufi, if not just wait until they. cancel your order and refund. in either case you cant do anything than just wait

• IshaqIshaq Member

@RivaCom

According to them it shouldn't start until the day you get access to your server.

• Is it confirmed that all Non-EU will be canceled? Or just future orders?

• xsetxset Member

@rivacom all non-eu will be cancelled unless they make a mistake/slip it. Most of the orders have been cancelled

• IshaqIshaq Member

@RivaCom

As far as I know all non-eu orders will be cancelled. Even if they ordered before that rule was in place. However they said they will be letting non-eu citizens order soon.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Most of non-ey will be canceled if from the fr page. I contacted them and they sent me to ovh.es and I made an accountS, and I have just payed the invoice. I hope they don't cancel it

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2013

Hello,

>

Unfortunately Kimsufi are now only available to customers within the EU. This is only for a limited time and you should be able to order in the future. I have just refunded your payment and will let you know when it's available to order again.

>

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries regarding this or any other issue.

>

Regards,

>

Tom

OVH.ie Support Team

In other news, copying my backups back to online.net. He didn't say new orders, he said Kimsufi. I don't know whether to trust if my current server will be online tomorrow, tired of worrying about it already.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • talsittalsit Member

@jarland it's on KimSufi servers, I ordered and was provisioned with a mini-SP. I ordered it at the same time I ordered my to KS models.

• lycidelycide Member

@jarland said:

In other news, copying my backups back to online.net. He didn't say new orders, he said Kimsufi. I don't know whether to trust if my current server will be online tomorrow, tired of worrying about it already.

I called up ovh.co.uk and they confirmed that the eu only restriction is limited to new kimsufi orders only.

• That's a bummer, is there anything that is comparable to a Kimi price wise? Either US or EU?

• xsetxset Member

@talsit I have waited 3 days for my mini-sp...

• wychwych Member

@xset said:
    talsit I have waited 3 days for my mini-sp...

And I imagine you will be waiting a tad longer...

• skaska Member

@RivaCom said:
    That's a bummer, is there anything that is comparable to a Kimi price wise? Either US or EU?

There's digicube and online.net

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@jarland

I have just refunded your payment

Did you actually get the refund? Also how did you manage to get such a detailed answer, and what's up with the Paypal dispute?

• xsetxset Member

@rm_ ireland has one of the better supports as do my regional office, they clarified the 3 KS/NIC rule

• xsetxset Member

@jarland probably takes some days to see the refund in your account

This discussion has been closed.