Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 42
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• um... maybe not the same ks server. but i want to try another dedi listed there

• rds100rds100 Member

Who knows then, how will they be able to pull this off with OVH's "no reselling" and "maximum 3 servers per person / company" clauses.

• xsetxset Member

@rds100 if they already bought a bunch of servers before limitations. will oneprovider sell to outside of EU?

• rds100rds100 Member

@xset i believe they wouldn't be able to renew more than 3 of the many servers.

• xsetxset Member

I tweeted to Oles, lets see if we get any answer about Oneprovider

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited July 2013

Pretty sure they're reselling,

OVH is one of over 60 services that One Provider/ BSN Servers resells.

xset said "Kimsufi has basically no support. If you look past cases with KS customers its perfectly OK according to them to have response times in 2-3 days for each message"

Read annex 1 of the new dedicated server terms for Kimsufi. If you need help with your Kimsufi server use the Kimsufi forum because OVH's regular SLA isn't included

Dans le cadre de l’offre Kimsufi, le Client est informé qu’il dispose, en lieu et place du Support Technique tel

que défini à l’Article 3, d’un forum d’assistance accessible via l’adresse : http://forum.kimsufi.com/.

English translation:

As part of the offer Kimsufi, the Customer is informed that he has, instead of Technical Support as defined in Article 3, a forum of support available via the following address: http:// / forum.kimsufi.com /.

http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/documents_legaux/Conditions_particulieres_location_serveur_dedie_2013.pdf

• xsetxset Member

@domainbop however i dont think their support techs really read the forum, and who wants to take private support requests to a public forum? As said, Its rare that you need support unless its for hardware repairs and those are under SLA... Unless they put the server under rescue mode.

• xsetxset Member

@domainbop Ovh is looking into oneprovider now. Oles said they can sell old plans, but not new and thanked for raising concern.

• xsetxset Member

Ovh will refund automatically according to tweet from ovh_support_en:

you will be refunded automatically. If you've any further issues please let me know. ^ Tom

• Automatically, how long is the automatic progress? :D
    1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months :D

• xsetxset Member

5 days someone said yesterday... or up to 30 days if credit card was used.

• wychwych Member

I just phoned UK office and was "told back end of this week, maybe next week".

All KS out of stock currently, Billing date from moment the root details are sent over to you.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • 5n1p5n1p Member

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Automatically, how long is the automatic progress? :D
    1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months :D

:D, it seems it's not automatic, if it was it would't be possible to order it from outside EU. Or maybe in french automatic has other meaning.

• @5n1p said:
    :D, it seems it's not automatic, if it was it would't be possible to order it from outside EU. Or maybe in french automatic has other meaning.

Is this like excuse my French, but...

• tommytommy Member

@Jack said:
    They also host there site at OVH...

yups same here :)

• If I'm working in automation, usually it's just a couple "seconds", and maximum is 30minutes. Just like when we cook something in the microwave oven, we just press the 2minutes, not 5 days. :D

-joke-

• xsetxset Member

@wych its been out of stock since saturday

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

LOL, at ovh.de it says 4 in Stock

• sc754sc754 Member

@wych said:
    I just phoned UK office and was "told back end of this week, maybe next week".

All KS out of stock currently, Billing date from moment the root details are sent over to you.

What date and time did you order from the UK site?

• Stock on ovh.co.uk now shows 4 for KS2G, 2 for KS16G

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah

• sc754sc754 Member

@sundaymouse said:
    Stock on ovh.co.uk now shows 4 for KS2G, 2 for KS16G
    @Infinity580 said:
    LOL, at ovh.de it says 4 in Stock

Looks like they are getting there, 4 done and only 4996 to go!

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2013

@sc754 said:
    What date and time did you order from the UK site?

Friday morning, a 2g and 16g and no word on either.

@sundaymouse said:
    Stock on ovh.co.uk now shows 4 for KS2G, 2 for KS16G

Wonder why they show more stock when there are orders pending?

• xsetxset Member

Stock was 4 yesterday too for ks2g, seems they deliver 4 at a time

• I decided to call them also and confront them about the fact that there are 4 in stock. Support is useless. I asked them about the cpu configuration, about the delivery time, every answer was something like "I don't have access to that"

• xsetxset Member

@taronyu They are just the messengers without information... Dont expect more. Perhaps if you had a vip package/customer representative/tech on call they might tell you more... but there's not much to tell! Sit tight and wait!

• @xset said:
    taronyu They are just the messengers without information... Dont expect more. Perhaps if you had a vip package/customer representative/tech on call they might tell you more... but there's not much to tell! Sit tight and wait!

I know but it still is a bit disappointing.

• xsetxset Member

@taronyu welcome to the reality of ovh ;) If you dont want it, try someone else;)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Boss's server from OVH is still not delivered. How could we contact their support for a refund?

• LESLES Member

Ordered: 26-07-2013 00:33:29

This discussion has been closed.