Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members. - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mikho said:
    Since I and my offer thread were mentioned in here I will quote what I posted in the offer thread as this is a direct result of the comments and actions of both Incero and LET administration and members.

Due to the nature of comments in the discussion thread about Incero and their change of terms, the action taken by the LET administration I will not put myself in the position of risking my customers' data.

After careful consideration, I will seize selling KVM VPS from Incero in Dallas, TX.

All new customers will be refunded in full, older customers will be suggested where to move. I will be of assistance in that move.

If you are a customer and have any questions. Please open a ticket and do not continue this discussion here.

I will cancel my services with Incero, not because what the LET administration has done in response to the change of terms. Instead, it is done instead of waiting for the plug to be pulled because I would host LET members using service provided by Incero.

Nice PR stunt. Good luck.

@Nekki said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    anyone who truly believes I should have burned everyone that even uses Incero as a result of this is a complete arse hole.

I’m fucking disgusted that people are trying to pressure providers (reputable providers at that) into dropping Incero.

I’ve never really bought into the whole ‘LET is toxic’ thing - until now. Some of you are really, genuinely awful people.

Anthony caused it.

@Lee said:

AnthonySmith said: anyone who truly believes I should have burned everyone that even uses Incero as a result of this is a complete arse hole.

Careful though, I am pretty sure that is how most will have interpreted your initial intention based on your comments. You can back track on the basis of "I never really meant it", but it just make you look weak and well, kinda more the arse hole than anyone who was supposed to know you weren't being serious about it.

Seems to have happened.

• @MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

I’m fucking disgusted that people are trying to pressure providers (reputable providers at that) into dropping Incero.

I’ve never really bought into the whole ‘LET is toxic’ thing - until now. Some of you are really, genuinely awful people.

Anthony caused it.

Here’s a deal for you; you never speak to me again, I’ll never so much as mention you again, and you have nice life.

Thanked by 2mikho Levi
  • @AnthonySmith
    I think you made a good choice (2 cents) and already, some providers are pondering the unpredictibility of the dc like
    @mikho
    For all who are angry about this choice (but please don't be life is too short) First of all migrating 6tb of servers is hard and should be done only when you absolutely have to because you could easily make a mistake and fuck something up.
    Taking
    @mikho
    approach is a compromise in my opinion.
    He can't easily move so he is sort of trying to do some moving slowly because the dc can be quite unpredictible.

Thanked by 2mikho risharde
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

I won’t bother comment you anymore after this but I ”had” to reply.

I am not surprised at all that the first response in that tone came from you.

Honestly, I couldn’t care less about what you think about me or my stand on this matter.
    I have my view about you and your attention seeking activity here. I keep them to myself however.

Thanked by 2kkrajk Kris

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

Anthony caused it.

Here’s a deal for you; you never speak to me again, I’ll never so much as mention you again, and you have nice life.

Just said the truth.

@mikho said:

@MikePT said:

I won’t bother comment you anymore after this but I ”had” to reply.

I am not surprised at all that the first response in that tone came from you.

Honestly, I couldn’t care less about what you think about me or my stand on this matter.
    I have my view about you and your attention seeking activity here. I keep them to myself however.

Feel free to do so. Sorry for being honest.

• dynamodynamo Member
    edited February 2018

@mikho said: I will cancel my services with Incero, not because what the LET administration has done in response to the change of terms. Instead, it is done instead of waiting for the plug to be pulled because I would host LET members using service provided by Incero.

Hope you made a backup before you posted that :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@AnthonySmith said: anyone who truly believes I should have burned everyone that even uses Incero as a result of this is a complete arse hole.

Anthony caused it.

Wasn't it posted that the TOS change happened before Ant was made admin of LET?
    He might have reacted on the first stone that was thrown.

• @MikePT said:

Just said the truth.

Do we have a deal.

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

Just said the truth.

Do we have a deal.

We do.

In all fairness I am happy to see how this ended. @AnthonySmith, wise decision, even though you do not care about my opinion clearly. Very glad to see how you ended it.

Cheers and have a nice weekend all of you!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

MikePT said: In all fairness I am happy to see how this ended. @AnthonySmith, wise decision, even though you do not care about my opinion clearly. Very glad to see how you ended it.

I do, but its not the only opinion I need to consider. if I am the bad guy in this for you then so be it, it is literally impossible to do the right thing by everyone with such a diverse community.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Can the drama stop? Hey @jarland it is not over yet! I am going to tell you what toilet paper to wipe your butt with now! Preferable charmin ultra strong. /sarcasm

Thanked by 2jar MikePT
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

I do, but its not the only opinion I need to consider. if I am the bad guy in this for you then so be it, it is literally impossible to do the right thing by everyone with such a diverse community.

Do what you think is right, speak to the team around you if you need a sounding board, fuck everyone else.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2018

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Can the drama stop? Hey @jarland it is not over yet! I am going to tell you what toilet paper to wipe your butt with now! Preferable charmin ultra strong. /sarcasm

Listen! I have a great relationship with my toilet paper vendor. They have not been responsible for any ACTUAL chafing! They only promised to put an irritating powder on it for OTHER people.

• Nekki said: Do what you think is right, speak to the team around you if you need a sounding board, fuck everyone else.

Addressing Gordon or Anthony?

• @dynamo said:

Nekki said: Do what you think is right, speak to the team around you if you need a sounding board, fuck everyone else.

Addressing Gordon or Anthony?

Are you that magician cunt?

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    I am going to tell you what toilet paper to wipe your butt with now! Preferable charmin ultra strong.

This but unironically.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I didn't keep up with this thread.

TL:DR Can I post Incero offers from now on or not?

• LeeLee Veteran

Radi said: TL:DR Can I post Incero offers from now on or not?

Nope. You need to leave Incero and you can.

edited February 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

MikePT said: In all fairness I am happy to see how this ended. @AnthonySmith, wise decision, even though you do not care about my opinion clearly. Very glad to see how you ended it.

Sorry if you felt that way. This was a particular stance where I was not agreeing with you. Turns our you would not harm any providers here but I did not know that. Apologies if you felt that way, but we actually share similar points of view. I am aware its not easy to deal with such things. You done it very well.
    Cheers!

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth

Thanked by 1mfs
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Lee said:

Radi said: TL:DR Can I post Incero offers from now on or not?

Nope. You need to leave Incero and you can.

Sums it up, thank you! :)

@Radi said:
    I didn't keep up with this thread.

TL:DR Can I post Incero offers from now on or not?

Yes you can!

@jarland said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

Listen! I have a great relationship with my toilet paper vendor. They have not been responsible for any ACTUAL chafing! They only promised to put an irritating powder on it for OTHER people.

That doesnt help. I am currently trying to poop and this isnt working. My toiler paper sucks as well!

Thanked by 2PieHasBeenEaten jar

Radi said: Sums it up, thank you! :)

yes you can.

Awmusic12635 said: This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth

Give it a week and some mouth wash, should be fine.

• LeeLee Veteran

Radi said: Sums it up, thank you! :)

Sorry, I mean you let me do it...

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth

Were you standing close to the fan when Gordon decided to shit on it?

• In the end all you can do is speak with your money and not buy services on the no-LET network.

I just see it as a lack of conscience from providers who are ok supporting Gordon and benefit from it. That's something I still care about even if others don't.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Just reinforced my long standing opinion that no matter how good Incernos network is. Gordon's too much of a loose cannon to trust anything to it.

Thanked by 2mikho risharde
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

I’ve just read the last pages. For what is worth, I’m sorry reputable providers have been caught in the cross-fire. I still can’t get why Gordon didn’t accept the more than satisfactory (for his goals) proposal, it seems he likes to stick to the reputation he earned. Even if there’s something more about this sudden change in their ToS that hasn’t been revealed to the public ― I can’t believe a businessman could be so blind ― it seems that there are some personal relationships involved too, and that’s even more soul crushing for the persons involved I suppose.

I’ve re-read my posts in the previous page and while in my mind I were totally calm and collaborative I get that in the context I may have resulted to @jarland as someone trying to slab him while in the corner. I apologize if I’ve given this impression. Sometimes I envy millennials and their emoji/stickers and the like...

HackedServer said: I just see it as a lack of conscience from providers who are ok supporting Gordon and benefit from it

I’m sure they didn’t like to be thrown under LET pitchforks by a core business partner and I’m sure in the future other options will be considered. I won’t pretend from them to change their entire LET business overnight and probably this ToS change caught them off guard as well.

lazyt said: no matter how good Incernos network is. Gordon's too much of a loose cannon

Absolutely, I’d expect a minimum of professionalism sometimes. I still see the "willie" coupon on SpeedyKVM page btw... isn’t that an old bantz after this old comment?

Thanked by 1jar
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Strange things.. I can't log into my Incero account now and "Forgotten password" doesn't recognize me.

This discussion has been closed.