Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members. - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members.

1141516171820»

Comments

• hawc said: Strange things.. I can't log into my Incero account now and "Forgotten password" doesn't recognize me.

Did you bait them by telling them you were from LET?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

is your real name: hawc hawc ? not sure how they could have made the link tbh, and I assume you had the account pre 2018?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Nekki said:

hawc said: Strange things.. I can't log into my Incero account now and "Forgotten password" doesn't recognize me.

Did you bait them by telling them you were from LET?

Nope.. just tried to login and couldnt.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@hawc said:
    Strange things.. I can't log into my Incero account now and "Forgotten password" doesn't recognize me.

You should use your words and actually send them an e-mail. Likely automation due to no active services or something.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2018

hawc said: Nope.. just tried to login and couldnt.

When was the last time you logged in? I know on Wable they used to nuke accounts after a period of inactivity if you had no active services.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@hawc said:
    Strange things.. I can't log into my Incero account now and "Forgotten password" doesn't recognize me.

Did you have any active services? If not, when was the last time you did? Fairly certain they close out old accounts without service these days.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • LeeLee Veteran

hawc said: Nope.. just tried to login and couldnt.

When did you last login?

probably just a closed account by the sound of it, not surprising it is being brought up though given the terms, i am sure it will not be the last.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Seems more like manufactured drama to me. Was nicely timed with the unsink button.

Thanked by 1Damian
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

People should read other parts of the TOS. "We love working with our customers if there is an issue with your account please let us know directly so that we can assist you.".

Thanked by 1Xei
  • jarland said: Seems more like manufactured drama to me. Was nicely timed with the unsink button.

No shit.

Thanked by 1Damian
    edited February 2018

ok well lets close this one down now, it has had its airing.

I guess if anyone else on LET gets their account removed (with active service) your welcome to track it in a new thread.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@AlyssaD said:

@HackedServer said:

Awmusic12635 said: Why does it require a response?

That is a really good point. My only response is that Incero (and brands) have a history of scammy and sketchy behavior that has effected LET members many times. In my opinion they should have been banned back then but weren't due to undying administrative favoritism.

I'm glad to see some repercussions towards them for once, and they should not be allowed to benefit from LET. Hosts that are grandfathered really don't seem to care, so LET making them care feels good.

But you're right, a response will hardly even reach them. I'll just have to vote with my dollars, and not support services that will fund Gordon's insanity.

And what about Colocrossing, the parent of this blasted forum. Did you forget GVH, ChicagoVPS, and other shit houses smacked under the wing of our great overload Buy-low?

So much love :)

This discussion has been closed.