Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members. - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members.

Comments

• @mksh said:

@angstrom said:
    Since I don't think that LET can make Gordon suffer anyway

Are you sure about that? I've been now resisting the urge to answer @tuqu's (totally legit internet mapper turned multinational private filehoster) latest requests with SpeedyKVM and Incero for a whole 5 minutes. Not sure i can hold back much longer.

Yes, I'm sure about that.

Gordon left LET behind when he introduced that clause in the ToS. He doesn't want LET and he doesn't need LET. Given this, how can LET make him suffer? And by "suffer" I mean really suffer financially. I just don't see it. And whatever little suffering we on LET imagine that we could inflict on Gordon would come with a high price of suffering for us in the form of an anti-Incero police state. It just wouldn't be worth it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • My balls itch.

Thanked by 3Kris Rhys MCHPhil
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited February 2018

@Lee said:

MikePT said: Now it seems everyone is crying because they actually do NOT want our business?

@bsdguy, give @MikePT the fluffy rabbit.

Uhm ... err ... there has been something that uhm ... went wrong. If fluffy rabbit innards and shreds would do, too, I'll gladly hand them over.

• @Neoon said:
    I feel discriminated, can we make a mass lawsuit?

It's 2018, i'm sure something will work

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @WSS said:

My balls itch.

A phantom itch should be checked out by a doctor, good luck.

Thanked by 3MasonR MCHPhil bugrakoc
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Rhys said:
    Could I order a side of kissassing from @MikePT in the yellow flavour?

You clearly fail to see that I don't kiss anyone's asses, and I decide what side I take or not.

I don't need to change my opinion to please anyone. Some people here actually agree with my point of view, but they're like licking asses instead. We all know how this works in LET, don't we? Still remember VortexNode, Delimiter and all that?

@bsdguy said:
    @MikePT

No. That asshole also put all of us into one barrel with a black hat hacker forum.

I'd laugh my ass off if some hackers DDOSed speedykvm into oblivion.

Sorry? He's wrote 2 different things: LET and HackForums. They're not putting us in the same basket. They're not welcoming orders from BOTH forums. It's not like they're classifying us as hackforums or anything like that.

• @WSS said:

My balls itch.

Glowing hot iron bars reliably make ball itching go away.
    Or no, wait, that didn't work so well with gordon ...

• LeeLee Veteran

MikePT said: You clearly fail to see that I don't kiss anyone's asses

Oh please, you follow @jarland around LET like a lost puppy always ready with the reach around.

• @MikePT said:
    Sorry? He's wrote 2 different things: LET and HackForums. They're not putting us in the same basket. They're not welcoming orders from BOTH forums. It's not like they're classifying us as hackforums or anything like that.

Sorry, I don't buy services from mxroute.io and child rapers.

I guess you see my point?

Thanked by 1risharde
    edited February 2018

@Lee said:

MikePT said: You clearly fail to see that I don't kiss anyone's asses

Oh please, you follow @jarland around LET like a lost puppy always ready with the reach around.

Hum. Do you really think so?

What I do see here, is that many people used to agree with him, and now some have changes sides because he no longer has the Admin tag.
    Ethics, morals, ftw. Who's the prick, I or you?

• LeeLee Veteran

bsdguy said: child rapers.

Wow, not cool.

Thanked by 2jar luissousa
  • @Aidan said:

@WSS said:

My balls itch.

A phantom itch should be checked out by a doctor, good luck.

Is that what you were told? We should get together to buy some newticles. You can borrow them every other week.

@bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

My balls itch.

Glowing hot iron bars reliably make ball itching go away.
    Or no, wait, that didn't work so well with gordon ...

What he's done is shitty, and reflects ugly on LET, but you know what? He's the fucker who is doing "shady" billing. LET is just a community of cheap fucks. Being banned from being rebilled in terms I was never told, or had the chance to agree to? I'm all for that.

Thanked by 4Aidan Rhys MasonR lazyt
  • @Lee said:

Wow, not cool.

Yes, absolutely not cool. But said only to clarify a point.

(Of course, I do not think that MikePT is doing anything like that!)

Thanked by 2MikePT risharde
  • XeiXei Member
    edited February 2018

LET has attracted massive amounts of scammers... look at the incessant Asian inspired charge back threads. If I were a company owner I don't want 1000s of Asians signing up just to charge back after either having unrealistic expectations and/or just being scammers/fraudsters. The field I work in almost all of the abuse on the Internet comes from Asia or eastern Europe.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • LeeLee Veteran

MikePT said: Who's the prick, I or you?

I used to agree with @Jarland, on his admin decisions? you need to take a closer look, you will find you are the prick.

Thanked by 1geekalot

@bsdguy said:

@MikePT said:

Sorry, I don't buy services from mxroute.io and child rapers.

I guess you see my point?

Not a valid analogy, at all.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited February 2018

@WSS said:
    What he's done is shitty, and reflects ugly on LET, but you know what? He's the fucker who is doing "shady" billing. LET is just a community of cheap fucks. Being banned from being rebilled in terms I was never told, or had the chance to agree to? I'm all for that.

You mean, we should actually commend gordon for doing what the LET admins have failed to do so far, namely to protect LET users from a trickster?

Damn, you have a point there!

• @Kris said:

AlyssaD said: No you don't get it. If you are using that blocklist YOU ARE lumping people/services/server into a group. Dozens of providers, hundreds of websites, hundreds of services.

Can you read? I made it very clear in the last thread:

Stop pushing your stupid website, I didn't want to use it. It's cool you can look up ASNs!

I DO NOT want to block ASNs, I made a specific example of how it's wrong to lump one reputation down with another's name, and you didn't get it. Now you're doubling down, I'm not using your shit list, nor do I want to.

Why do you think I wanted you to use the list? You are missing the point entirely. I don't want you to use the list, nor will anyone with a sane mind use it in this case. The point is that, people are commonly lumped into groups, but it doesn't mean you are what you are lumped into.

White people are commonly referred to as racists. Men as sexists. Women as bad drivers. Just because you meet one of those criteria doesn't mean you are that way. Just because Hackforums and Lowendtalk are blocked on a hosts terms of service does not make them equal. They show some common nature, and functions for sure. However, they are no where near the same.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bsdguy said:

@Lee said:

Wow, not cool.

Yes, absolutely not cool. But said only to clarify a point.

(Of course, I do not think that MikePT is doing anything like that!)

@bsdguy - No offense taken, no worries. Just discussing here :-).

@Lee said:

MikePT said: Who's the prick, I or you?

I used to agree with @Jarland, on his admin decisions? you need to take a closer look, you will find you are the prick.

Sorry @Lee, I didn't explain properly, I didn't mean to refer to you, but to some other folks that nowadays seem to want to disagree when he's no longer an Admin. The Admin flag gets many followers you know. Now @jarland is just a random guy, we do have a business together, and of course than I'm more than thankful for his help, but I stick to being professional, and you know what, we actually disagree many times. I'm not the sort of guy that licks any asses, seriously.

• @bsdguy said:

@WSS said:

You mean, we should actually commend gordon for doing what the LET admins have failed to do so far, namely to protect LET users from a trickster?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I nominate @WSS to be a LET admin.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2018

MikePT said: I'm not the sort of guy that licks any asses, seriously.

You need to spot the wind-ups in comments, not meant to be taken so seriously.

• @deank said:

No.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • LeeLee Veteran

deank said: I nominate @WSS to be a LET admin.

Well, you have changed your tune, low-life.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2018

@Lee said: [angstrom said:] suffer, while Gordon doesn't suffer at all. Since I don't think that LET can make Gordon suffer anyway, I don't see the point of an anti-Incero police state on LET, which would just make us suffer

Well ok then so you need to stop all Incero offers from all providers, The message is, absolutely no airtime on this site whilst you list LET in your ToS.

Gordon doesn't care about airtime on LET. This is shown by that clause in the ToS. So he wouldn't suffer.

Who would suffer?

• Providers who are customers of Incero would suffer because they wouldn't be able to post offers on LET.

• Non-providers who would miss attractive offers from these providers.

• Admins and mods, who would have to constantly monitor for possible violations of the new anti-Incero legislation.

In my view, not a happy scenario.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

@deank said:

No.

You are now mod of /r/Pyongyang

• @Rhys said:

@WSS said:

@deank said:

No.

You are now mod of /r/Pyongyang

Golden have many missuruh.

@Lee said:

MikePT said: I'm not the sort of guy that licks any asses, seriously.

You need to spot the wind-ups in comments, not meant to be taken so seriously.

Understood, @Lee. :p

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@Lee said:
    Well, you have changed your tune, low-life.

We are all low-lives here. And I still insist @Lee to be a mod.

This discussion has been closed.