Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues?

Comments

• dailydaily Member

How does this guy sleep at night? Seriously just an evil human being.

Thanked by 4jar Licensecart GCat Nyr
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

The commitment to the scam is strong with this one...

• GCatGCat Member

"I'm not going to scam you again! I'm helpin you here! Take my word for it"

"You can ban me, it's because I'm a liar and don't want to show everyone it"

TL;DR translations of @OmariRefrali

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • A little late to the drama, but I remember seeing a few posts about VyprNetworks earlier. The prices seemed to be too good to be true, and I guess they were. However, what's the connection between Joshua Jones and Joshua Prout or whatever? Apologies if I missed something

• IshaqIshaq Member

@protraf_paras said:
    A little late to the drama, but I remember seeing a few posts about VyprNetworks earlier. The prices seemed to be too good to be true, and I guess they were. However, what's the connection between Joshua Jones and Joshua Prout or whatever? Apologies if I missed something

Joshua Jones was just a slightly modified alias, by the looks of things.

• Did anyone actually lose anything over $1k? The DapKaplin guy being a shill and whatnot, his "$9k - $12k" goes out the window

• I am happy that I brought out old records first time in this forum thread after which he was busted . :)

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

I received the server which I purchased from Vyprnetworks. I had them deliver it to another datacenter in Dallas though.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

leapswitch said: I received the server which I purchased from Vyprnetworks. I had them deliver it to another datacenter in Dallas though.

It's sad because that server could originate from one of the colo customers who sent their hardware.

Not that you know, obviously.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I'm winning my PayPal charge back by 22nd May and Bank charge back in another 7 working days :) so im fine. I ain't doing any more purchases from here or anywhere except Ebay.

• @BharatB said:
    I'm winning my PayPal charge back by 22nd May and Bank charge back in another 7 working days :) so im fine. I ain't doing any more purchases from here or anywhere except Ebay.

What now? Going directly with Carrier-1 now?

@theroyalstudent said:

@BharatB said:

What now? Going directly with Carrier-1 now?

Yup I guess it will be only colocation service offerings for now , getting a juniper switch before moving in. As for my nodes ill have to search allover again.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nyr said:

leapswitch said: I received the server which I purchased from Vyprnetworks. I had them deliver it to another datacenter in Dallas though.

It's sad because that server could originate from one of the colo customers who sent their hardware.

Not that you know, obviously.

This was way before they were declared as scammers, so I am hoping it's from their original inventory.

Just now received my money from PayPal and also from my bank happy to win the case :)

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

congrats...

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • $100 received by PayPal

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • I know this is an old thread but Joseph just got me for 15k and I need everyone's help here please it will only take and hour of your time.

I need the experience you had with Joseph Prout and sign and date it, if possible have it stamped but this is not necessary. PLEASE he me put this man behind bars.

With all of your help I will pressure this to the end.

Just create a word document give a short description of your experience, date when it happened, sign it, date that days date.

We must move fast on this. and i will keep everyone up to date.

By the way everyone that submits gets his current address, work address, phone number and everything else to hunt him down.

• @builderbits

Just a small question: Are you attempting to sue him?

As well, even if the guy is a shi*head, sharing his personal information without his permission is probably illegal :/

• RizRiz Member

@builderbits said:
    I know this is an old thread but Joseph just got me for 15k and I need everyone's help here please it will only take and hour of your time.

I need the experience you had with Joseph Prout and sign and date it, if possible have it stamped but this is not necessary. PLEASE he me put this man behind bars.

Just create a word document give a short description of your experience, date when it happened, sign it, date that days date.

By the way everyone that submits gets his current address, work address, phone number and everything else to hunt him down.

I thought it was Joshua?

https://www.google.com/search?q=joshua+prout&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Your best bet is to contact a lawyer. Chances are he's still lurking here...like a s-s-s-snaaaake

• @Riz pSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

• @builderbits said:
    I know this is an old thread but Joseph just got me for 15k and I need everyone's help here please it will only take and hour of your time.

Sounds like something that should be in civil court best bet contact a lawyer because harassing someone is illegal or giving someone's personal information is illegal as well.

• @builderbits said:

Damn... if only they made it easier to get sex offenders details... I don't know... maybe some kind of sex offender registry?

I don't understand how people fall for Prout's scams anymore. It's easy enough to spot most of the time.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    As well, even if the guy is a shi*head, sharing his personal information without his permission is probably illegal :/

In the US you have no right to privacy of your name, address, phone number, adult criminal history, marital status, etc.

@Subzero08 said:
    giving someone's personal information is illegal as well.

It is 100% not illegal to share a person's contact information in the US where Prout resides. What someone does with it might be illegal, but the sharing is not. If you have plausible deniability in relation to how someone intends to use the information, you are not in any way placing yourself in danger of any legal issues in the United States or the state of Texas.

In this case I expect his contact information would inform us of potential links to future scam operations, as well as proper information for filing lawsuits. I assume no one here is asking that he be harassed or physically harmed.

Now someone can potentially win a civil suit against you for releasing their information if they can provide evidence that it has caused them significant harm. That is not going to be an easy case when the person's information has been spread due to repeat fraudulent operations, with the intent of reducing future impact of continued fraudulent operations. That person will very much not want to file such a suit, instantly provoking similar response from people they have wronged. Not to mention that their primary focus will be on seeing the prosecution of whoever harmed them, where you may be a small fish in comparison.

For all intents and purposes, Joshua Prout is fair game for crowd sourced investigation, and his only recourse would be his final undoing.

Absolutely no one should seek to physically harm Joshua Prout, to be clear. You should seek to shut down his scams before they gain traction (by exposing them ONLY), and anyone who has the ability to take legal action should do so.

If you are the recipient of a civil lawsuit by Joshua Prout for exposing information that leads to identifying one of his scams, please contact me for assistance with your costs to get this dismissed. No one fucks with my friends.

Thanked by 2MikeA FlamesRunner
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: Absolutely no one should seek to physically harm Joshua Prout, to be clear. You should seek to shut down his scams before they gain traction (by exposing them ONLY), and anyone who has the ability to take legal action should do so.

Do you happen to know how old he is?

@AnthonySmith said:

jarland said: Absolutely no one should seek to physically harm Joshua Prout, to be clear. You should seek to shut down his scams before they gain traction (by exposing them ONLY), and anyone who has the ability to take legal action should do so.

Do you happen to know how old he is?

He is currently 23, about to turn 24.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited June 2017

@AnthonySmith said: Do you happen to know how old he is?

Almost 25 (23/06/1992).

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: He is currently 23, about to turn 24.

Ok, a legal adult then, that being the case if anyone can put an actual solid plan together and it is clear they have put some real effort into it, i.e. identifying a legal person/solicitor/attorney/law firm/investigator, I am happy to donate $100 initially into a crowdsourcing fund to bring criminal charges against him.

Hopefully, a lot of other hosts will be willing to do the same, I can't imagine it being particularly complex to build a case and as limited as my USA legal knowledge is I am fairly certain it would be considered a felony offense which makes it worth the time.

Thanked by 1jar

Ishaq said: Almost 25 (23/06/1992).

Oops, my eyes saw 1993. You're right.

AnthonySmith said: I am happy to donate $100 initially into a crowdsourcing fund to bring criminal charges against him.

Same, possibly much more if someone presents a solid plan to me approved by their legal representation, who is also reputable and accomplished.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Stripe likely listed him on the TMF/Match list from his VyprNetworks scam. He's likely also banned at PayPal from VyprNetworks too. That says to me that he's some how convincing people to give him money without being able to accept credit cards or PayPal... or he is using someone else's identity to open merchant accounts/PayPal accounts. If that's the case and he doesn't have their permission, that's way easier to prove and could get him locked up by itself, setting aside any of the other theft/illegal activities.

This discussion has been closed.