Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@support123 said:
    It seems a good of scammers here including one woman ...

I believe it is all one person. I believe that the story involving meeting people in Dallas, as told by a certain someone here, is a fabrication.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited May 2016

@jarland said:

@support123 said:
    It seems a good of scammers here including one woman ...

I believe it is all one person. I believe that the story involving meeting people in Dallas, as told by a certain someone here, is a fabrication.

If your speaking about me I'm sure you can ask Psychz to verify this they know who access their Data Center. It might be a break in privacy but if it leads to catching this bastard I'm for it.

DapKiln said: If your speaking about me I'm sure you can ask Psychz to verify this they know who access their Data Center.

Sure, send over an ID and I'll ask if they're willing to confirm or deny that you were given access to Carrier-1 through them. They may not comply, but I'm willing to ask.

Thanked by 2DapKiln GCat
  • https://embed.gyazo.com/121812adccb2790ab0acc59387cff572.png

It was posted in ceephosting thread ^^

Thanked by 1GCat
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@PhotonVPS said:

@jarland said:
    Does it concern anyone else that this person had unsupervised access to Carrer-1? Enough so that they could take and distribute photos of someone else's office and racks?

Anyone? Just me?

You'll be pleased to know that I've banned him from further access to our facility.

Hypothetically, what would be Psychz course of action if the new owner doesn't pay his bills?

Do you have a repo clause in your contracts?

Francisco

Thanked by 1GCat
  • MacPacMacPac Member
    edited May 2016

@PhotonVPS

Does it require to show your real Identification card to enter your facility ?

Or anyone just walking from the streets can go in and out ?

I imagine you have his real name and a picture of him at least.

So if those guys went to a police station, will you cooperate with them ?

MacPac said: Does it require to show your real Identification card to enter your facility ?

You have to give your ID to a DC employee at the front to get a guest badge.

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • @Francisco said:

After all these,the new owner will terminate his colo contracts while his account good in standing and I think hardware is already out of DC.

@support123 said:

@Francisco said:

After all these,the new owner will terminate his colo contracts while his account good in standing and I think hardware is already out of DC.

Hm? I doubt Psychz can terminate the new owners services if he's done nothing wrong. I'm mostly wondering if this new owner even exists given Psychz's inability to reach him.

I'm wondering what the end game of it is. You have multiple people with thousands of dollars tied up and it's going to be a clusterfuck to sort through. Hopefully he only had a rack or two of servers.

Francisco

Thanked by 1support123
  • Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

@Francisco said:

@support123 said:

@Francisco said:

Hm? I doubt Psychz can terminate the new owners services if he's done nothing wrong. I'm mostly wondering if this new owner even exists given Psychz's inability to reach him.

I'm wondering what the end game of it is. You have multiple people with thousands of dollars tied up and it's going to be a clusterfuck to sort through. Hopefully he only had a rack or two of servers.

Francisco

I guess most people paid with paypal? They should open a dispute and since there are many victims paypal would probally see something is wrong and help out.

• GCatGCat Member

What is his skype username?

@Layer03 said:
    I guess most people paid with paypal? They should open a dispute and since there are many victims paypal would probally see something is wrong and help out.

Given the tone of this thread everyone just wants their equipment released to them. If they get that I doubt they're going to try to chargeback the cash as well.

Still, I have no doubt paypal's going to deep dick this guy like he did the 9 year old.

Francisco

Thanked by 3GCat Layer03 Pwner
  • Can confirm they are scammers. I had a dispute regarding them falsley cancelling my servers and they agreed to pay $100 in damages/remaining days left. They then turned the servers off and never replied, two staff members banned on multiple forums.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

I don't see how a PayPal dispute is a great solution - it'll get your colo fees back but not your hardware. I recommend nobody purchase colocation unless it's a trusted company - the potential to loose equipment is simply too high. if you are renting dedi, VPS, shared, cloud, etc. your maximum loss is the low price you pay for those services. When it comes to colocation, you no longer have access to the equipment. Should the provider go out of business, even if they don't run with your hardware, it's not in your name at the DC so you can't get it back.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jarland said:

AlexBarakov said: I missed this? What photos? Where?

He sent us these:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZzNT9

And also posted this thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77783/how-long-has-this-been-here#latest

Definitely a black guy. So, he isnt white. So... Probably the sex offender...?

• @MrGeneral said:

@jarland said:

AlexBarakov said: I missed this? What photos? Where?

He sent us these:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZzNT9

And also posted this thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77783/how-long-has-this-been-here#latest

Definitely a black guy. So, he isnt white. So... Probably the sex offender...?

I can confirm Joshua Prout is a representative of VyprNetworks. I have personally communicated with him and have seen him performing hardware installations at the datacenter via TinyChat.

I can also say with a 99% certaintly he is responsible for this:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/61816/jlphost-itnetworkhost-scammer

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@jarland said:
    I submit the possibility, for the review of my fellow LET members, that @DapKiln is part of this scam operation.

I'd like anyone who cares to weigh in with their opinion.

Why doesn't @DapKiln take screenshots of the supposed paypal disputes and send them to @jarland for review? this should clear it once and for all who exactly DapKiln is.

• @support123 said:
    https://embed.gyazo.com/121812adccb2790ab0acc59387cff572.png

It was posted in ceephosting thread ^^

The responding support operator does not live in Texas and has not travelled to Texas. He lives in Mexico, that title is false as far as I am aware.

zafouhar said: Why doesn't @DapKiln take screenshots of the supposed paypal disputes and send them to @jarland for review? this should clear it once and for all who exactly DapKiln is.

Because it's the same person trying to build a reputation on another account to make another run at it. He's going to be trying really hard it seems.

• @DapKiln said:

@jarland said:

@DapKiln said:
    You guys have the wrong guy posted on here with all that personal information sorry to say but I went to the data center once and visited with the guy and my servers and what looks nothing like the guy who owned Vyprnetworks isn't it illegal to post personal information without ones permission?? I mean I lost over 9k from Vyprnetworks but that's not the guy I lost it to the guys actually white and his name was Michael Riley and the technician Joshua that was there also did not look like that so somewhere in this thread information is severely wrong.

It's not illegal to post public information. What you're saying is definitely an interesting puzzle piece. Take a look at @Ishaq's post with a picture in this thread. That person was definitely of significantly dark skin color, which goes against your description but would fit the description of the person mentioned above.

So I guess a good question is...what was the date that you met this person?

It was around a month and a half ago I was in Texas and was invited to come see where my servers were being houses. I went and met Michael, Joshua and a women named Jazmin that worked for them but none fit that description it's just really sad the way people seem so nice and steal all your shit I mean I literally spend my last bit of money on trying to start a vps company and they stole it all from me.

They all use false names usually.

Joshua (The black-skinned man) used to tell me his name was Zachary.

There was another technician I have seen on webcam who's name was unknown, but it wasn't Michael. I assume he took on the alias "Josh" because they all get a thrill off lying.

CeeHosting said: they all get a thrill off lying.

I hope they get a thrill out of never working in this industry again as long as I live.

Thanked by 3Font zafouhar GCat
  • @jarland said:

CeeHosting said: they all get a thrill off lying.

I hope they get a thrill out of never working in this industry again as long as I live.

I respect you.

How is everyones Paypal disputes going?

I had one opened about 2 weeks ago nearly and I was told it would be settled, obviously they lied.

Anyone else notice they use 2 paypals too? sales@vypr and a personal email owned by William Lopez. They have also changed their company name on paypal to TCP.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@DapKiln said:
    If your speaking about me I'm sure you can ask Psychz to verify this they know who access their Data Center. It might be a break in privacy but if it leads to catching this bastard I'm for it.

Sure, PM me your info and I can let the others know if you've been to our facility.

Thanked by 2MikePT tommy

@PhotonVPS said:

@DapKiln said:

Sure, PM me your info and I can let the others know if you've been to our facility.

Thank you for your help, will gladly be a client of yours.

Does he have any hw in the DC?

• @CeeHosting said:

if you have seen him on video chat,was that the guy on crime list ?

• FoulFoul Member

@MrGeneral said:

@PhotonVPS said:

@DapKiln said:

You annoy me at times, you tell alot of people you'll be their client // when you don't want to even pay quarterly... I get that you're cheap.. but geez your posts annoy the hell out of me

On a side note; I'm sure you guys will get your money back from PayPal once the whole claims stuff and etc is done. Sorry you guys had to knock on wood with "Jones" and to see him running off.

Quite sad, but i'm sure you'll get your money back.

• @support123 said:

@CeeHosting said:

if you have seen him on video chat,was that the guy on crime list ?

Yes, that is the guy.

Thanked by 1support123
  • http://prntscr.com/azydtx Here is an image of Josh in the data center.

@Foul said:

@MrGeneral said:

@PhotonVPS said:

@DapKiln said:

You annoy me at times, you tell alot of people you'll be their client // when you don't want to even pay quarterly... I get that you're cheap.. but geez your posts annoy the hell out of me

On a side note; I'm sure you guys will get your money back from PayPal once the whole claims stuff and etc is done. Sorry you guys had to knock on wood with "Jones" and to see him running off.

Hmmm I can show you the many VPS I own... Maybe Dedicated Servers too... Im cheap, doesnt mean im poor. Do I have to pay quarterly to be a client? Shut up and grow the fuck up.

• FoulFoul Member

@MrGeneral said:

@Foul said:

@MrGeneral said:

@PhotonVPS said:

@DapKiln said:

Hmmm I can show you the many VPS I own... Maybe Dedicated Servers too... Im cheap, doesnt mean im poor. Do I have to pay quarterly to be a client? Shut up and grow the fuck up.

The immaturity is strong in you.

This discussion has been closed.