Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Anyone else having VyprNetworks issues?

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Foul said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Foul said:

@MrGeneral said:

@PhotonVPS said:

@DapKiln said:
    If your speaking about me I'm sure you can ask Psychz to verify this they know who access their Data Center. It might be a break in privacy but if it leads to catching this bastard I'm for it.

Sure, PM me your info and I can let the others know if you've been to our facility.

Thank you for your help, will gladly be a client of yours.

Does he have any hw in the DC?

You annoy me at times, you tell alot of people you'll be their client // when you don't want to even pay quarterly... I get that you're cheap.. but geez your posts annoy the hell out of me

On a side note; I'm sure you guys will get your money back from PayPal once the whole claims stuff and etc is done. Sorry you guys had to knock on wood with "Jones" and to see him running off.

Quite sad, but i'm sure you'll get your money back.

Hmmm I can show you the many VPS I own... Maybe Dedicated Servers too... Im cheap, doesnt mean im poor. Do I have to pay quarterly to be a client? Shut up and grow the fuck up.

The immaturity is strong in you.

Useless argument. And I wonder if I really annoy you, since you keep replying to me.

• @Foul said:

Dapkiln guy is shilling account of Josh

@CeeHosting said:
    http://prntscr.com/azydtx Here is an image of Josh in the data center.

Point to be noted my lord @jarland

Thanked by 2Foul GCat
  • FoulFoul Member

support123 said: Dapkiln guy is shilling account of Josh

It was kinda obvious, i mean jarland pointed out the facts... What kind of 16 year old in this "generation" would drop 9k on hardware?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@support123 said:

@Foul said:

Dapkiln guy is shilling account of Josh

@CeeHosting said:

Point to be noted my lord @jarland

Oh damn, ahahah.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Foul said:
    It was kinda obvious, i mean jarland pointed out the facts... What kind of 16 year old in this "generation" would drop 9k on hardware?

I also liked how he didn't correct my mistake. IP whois revealed Florida, IP was actually residential in Houston...

• FoulFoul Member

jarland said: I also liked how he didn't correct my mistake. IP whois revealed Florida, IP was actually residential in Houston...

I giggled a bit, Sooner or later he was going to get banned by you or ishaq lol.

All of his statements were conflicting.

Thanked by 1jar
  • RizRiz Member

@jarland I hate to say I toad a so..

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited May 2016

Yes me and @jarland were the first to notice the Dapklin discrepancy :p

So, shouldn't someone report him to the police? He did steal colocated hardware right? You also have residential IP's, and Psychz probably has complete ID info.

Also the degree to which he bothered with the shill account is mind boggling. I bet he has a larger reserve of accounts around here. Obviously wanted to divert attention away from his Joshua character, so that one is probably the real one.

Thanked by 4Foul jar support123 GCat
  • FoulFoul Member

ManofServer said: So, shouldn't someone report him to the police? He did steal colocated hardware right? You also have residential IP's, and Psychz probably has complete ID info.

Also the degree to which he bothered with the shill account is mind boggling. I bet he has a larger reserve of accounts around here. Obviously wanted to devert attention away from his Joshua character, so that one is probably the real one.

That was most likely his plan to divert it all away; Joshua phone number is available easily on white pages. I mean he is a registered sex offender... Committing fraud when he was already imprisoned earlier... isn't going to be a bright outcome for the lil youngster.

But watch a new account spin up these days and come up with a story..

I already have a gut feeling that Ceehosting is him or somewhat, If you look at the WHT thread, that one person said that they arent ceephosting or whatever on here.

I forget, i'll have to recheck it later.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited May 2016

@Foul said:

ManofServer said: So, shouldn't someone report him to the police? He did steal colocated hardware right? You also have residential IP's, and Psychz probably has complete ID info.

Also the degree to which he bothered with the shill account is mind boggling. I bet he has a larger reserve of accounts around here. Obviously wanted to devert attention away from his Joshua character, so that one is probably the real one.

That was most likely his plan to divert it all away; Joshua phone number is available easily on white pages. I mean he is a registered sex offender... Committing fraud when he was already imprisoned earlier... isn't going to be a bright outcome for the lil youngster.

But watch a new account spin up these days and come up with a story..

I already have a gut feeling that Ceehosting is him or somewhat, If you look at the WHT thread, that one person said that they arent ceephosting or whatever on here.

I forget, i'll have to recheck it later.

Hello. CeePhosting was an imposter. Josh said it was somebody called Jordan - This Jordan later added me on Skype to say it wasn't him. I have no idea who the imposter is. However, I am not CeePHosting, I am CeeHosting. And my only affiliation with Joshua and VyprNetworks is that I previously purchased to rent two dedicated servers.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying.

• FoulFoul Member

CeeHosting said: Hello. CeePhosting was an imposted, Josh said it was somebody called Jordan - This Jordan later added me on Skype to say it wasn't him. I have no idea who the imposter is. However, I am not CeePHosting, I am CeeHosting. And my only affiliation with Joshua and VyprNetworks is that I previously purchased to rent two dedicated servers.

Oh i see, thanks for clearing up my confusion!

I hope you'll be able to get your money back from what has happened so far.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • UFohUFoh Member

Hey, I'm having similar problems but it looks like I'm a little deeper in the hole. The vyprnetworks skype was responding to me last night. I just posted this on WHT:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1569510&p=9687278#post9687278

if ANYONE has a colo server with them please let me know what you find out. I didn't even really have a problem with the company until like yesterday.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited May 2016

UFoh said: Hey, I'm having similar problems but it looks like I'm a little deeper in the hole. The vyprnetworks skype was responding to me last night. I just posted this on WHT:

if ANYONE has a colo server with them please let me know what you find out. I didn't even really have a problem with the company until like yesterday.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=708242

Message his new WHT account that he's trying to change his identity on and make it vypr vanish and start a new shill "time4colo" up.

Edit: File a police report, his current location and etc is all there in the sex offender registry so they can find him pretty quick.

• @UFoh said:

Please file police report ,this is the only solution

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@jarland said:

zafouhar said: Why doesn't @DapKiln take screenshots of the supposed paypal disputes and send them to @jarland for review? this should clear it once and for all who exactly DapKiln is.

Because it's the same person trying to build a reputation on another account to make another run at it. He's going to be trying really hard it seems.

Yeah its what I wanted to prove aswell, some people take scamming to the next level I need to admit. I don't think any legit person would invest 10k on an unknown company, hell I wouldn't invest 10k to Softlayer lol without testing them first.

Thanked by 1support123
  • MacPacMacPac Member
    edited May 2016

@CeeHosting said:

This is not the first time to see this guy and i guess that image is OLD.

• You know this is how he got to and from the DC. That thing can hold a lot of, uh, servers.

• @MacPac said:

@CeeHosting said:

This is not the first time to see this guy and i guess that image is OLD.

If you are referencing the image I linked it is from the past 2 months.

• MadMad Member

I'm worried though, I strongly believe that he won't stop and still more people may be involved. He needs to be stopped and only the authorities may do it.

@andreamada said:
    I'm worried though, I strongly believe that he won't stop and still more people may be involved. He needs to be stopped and only the authorities may do it.

I agree and there is also another suspicious looking user lurking in the forums for the past few days or it could just be me imagining stuff - its been a few days and I can't decide.

• KrisKris Member

This shit's better than cable.

jarland said: I also liked how he didn't correct my mistake. IP whois revealed Florida, IP was actually residential in Houston...

MTR FTW to see where it really lands. ISPs are pretty crappy in terms of properly setting those up. I've only seen a few residential subnets with you "Residential ISP customers in : X, Y, Z county" in the notes. I learned CLLI and IATA (airport) codes before I knew SSH just from traceroute and being curious.

Definitely an account to downplay things, while making other people sound like they were screwed less. People will be less angry when they're out a $250 eBay server or alike when someone is claiming to lost upwards of $12,000. This dumbshit doesn't even know how much equipment or servers on eBay would cost to start a VPS operation.... A lot less than $9k + $3k in equipment.

Anyway, some of my favorite quotes:

DapKiln said: Well ill just wait it out and see what happens.

Actual name gets posted, comes back worried about that, not the 12k of equipment:

DapKiln said: isn't it illegal to post personal information without ones permission

Questioned by Jarland...

DapKiln said: It was around a month and a half ago I was in Texas and was invited to come see where my servers were being houses. I went and met Michael, Joshua and a women named Jazmin that worked for them but none fit that description it's just really sad the way people seem so nice and steal all your shit I mean I literally spend my last bit of money on trying to start a vps company and they stole it all from me.

Insane run-on sentence. If I met someone who I was introduced to as Jasmine phonetically, who the hell would type this out and guess 'Jazmin' ? That doesn't add up. Either knows a 'Jazmin' or just another fake name, but that does strike me as odd.

I do think he had a girl write the 'proof' pages, that's some girly handwriting. Check the original pics sent for any meta, GPS or EXIF data, or you may get lucky: http://www.wired.com/2012/12/oops-did-vice-just-give-away-john-mcafees-location-with-this-photo/

DapKiln said: I'm 16 and I attend University my major is computer science believe it or not the situation still consist. I live in America a 16 year old as a freshman in college is becoming a natural thing.

Someone who is 16 years old living in the US and doing pre-college courses would not call it 'University' or be dumb enough to capitalize such. Also, they would not use: 'the situation still consist' at the end of the sentence.

You know people who can attend college courses at age 16 can construct sentences properly, right? That and 'buying from Intel' shows you're likely just the con-artist trying to run some defense while you setup your new brand without a clue about the actual product. That gave you away. A 16 year old interested in servers living in the US would know you don't purchase direct from Intel.

Finally, my favorite part:

DapKiln said: Hopefully I get all of my moneyback so I can just buy my servers directly from Intel or at least someone reputable, my age is a limitation though as I know but my overall plans were to register my company with my father and me manage it. I'm guess with this incident I have a bit more time to think it all through.

Oh well, out $12,000, I guess this gives me some time to reflect. Next time I'll purchase from intel directly!

Rasclat.

• MacPacMacPac Member

@zafouhar said:

If you are referring to me, I am one of the oldest IRC #lowendbox folks if not now you know :P

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited May 2016

I believe vypyrnetworks is the man behind igniteservers and 20tbssd.

Thanked by 2support123 GCat

@MacPac said:

@zafouhar said:

If you are referring to me, I am one of the oldest IRC #lowendbox folks if not now you know :P

No i'm not :) there is another weird guy lol.

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • KrisKris Member

And maybe a pastry company from the sounds of the domain 'TheCreamPieSurprise'

http://bgp.he.net/ip/192.99.59.50#_dns

Trollbox.party in the mix too, approaching 419 levels of stupidity.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • dailydaily Member

It should be illegal for any sex offender to own a domain called "thecreampiesurprise"

• UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

@Kris

If you want to really laugh read my skype convo with him.

It seriously shows my ignorance.

I'm filing a police report first thing tomorrow. I'd give anything to get my servers back, 3k (almost 4k after the money I gave him) is just way to much for me to lose.

• KrisKris Member
    edited May 2016

UFoh said: It seriously shows my ignorance.

Nah, this is hindsight.

That piece of shit was likely gauging how much he could sell the server for. The idiot thinks you can go to the Intel Store, so yeah... Probably wanted to know what to post on Craigslist, et al. to buy some... creampies?

BOLO for your equipment locally and eBay, especially with those specs copied and pasted. Not too bright English wise, and doesn't even know what he has...

I never saw their offers or scoped them out, very busy lately.

Would be interested to see some links of when they first popped up or offers. Still interested how a 'Jazmin' factors into the mix, or if anyone actually talked to or knew a girl. That handwriting and unique spelling of the name begs some digging. Could just be another false flag.

Hell of a thread, when I have some free time going to scope out the new brand Jarland mentioned and look for some more gems like the cream pie surprise.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

Kris said: BOLO for your equipment locally and eBay, especially with those specs copied and pasted. Not too bright English wise, and doesn't even know what he has...

Oh god it really has come to this.
    I'll be sure to take this advice, thanks. It could always be worse, the poor guy above me lost 9k worth of servers YOUR SCAMMER COULD BE IN THE SAME THREAD TAUNTING YOU :( This whole thing is my worst nightmare...

• KrisKris Member

UFoh said: Oh god it really has come to this. I'll be sure to take this advice, thanks. It could always be worse, the poor guy above me lost 9k worth of servers :( This whole thing is my worst nightmare...

No, no he didn't. That's the person who scammed you trying to make you feel as if you weren't screwed and you weren't out that much.

There is a reason that person is banned, they were not a real customer but the scammer themselves. It's sick and twisted, much like he is.

File a police report, and if it's proved to be the person on the offenders list, go to small claims court. I'll put you in touch with a lawyer in the area and walk you through how to file a small claims suit, it's cheap, and you'll win by default if he doesn't show up.

That person who claimed to lose 9k of servers is the scammer. Read Jarland's and my comments and file a police report ASAP

Thanked by 2MikePT ehab
This discussion has been closed.