Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look what our good ol' shovenose has been up to... - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Look what our good ol' shovenose has been up to...

1234568»

Comments

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited March 2013

omg, 4 providers to my blacklist, very unfortunate..sorry I don't care what shovenose did here, posting private conversations here without asking him is NEVER alright and makes you loose reputation.

Edit: That doesn't mean i appreciate what he did of course, but it's disappointing to see how some people handle situations like this one.

• @jenok said: good bye

He did a lot of that today ^

• @Zen said: DAY BE AN

And solus...

• @chrisp he Is not a client of ours. Perfectly acceptable.

• Is shovenose the one who has been hitting Spamhaus?

• @nutjob said: Is shovenose the one who has been hitting Spamhaus?

Nope, it's CyberBunker according to NY Times.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@chrisp said: omg, 4 providers to my blacklist, very unfortunate..sorry I don't care what shovenose did here, posting private conversations here without asking him is NEVER alright and makes you loose reputation.

Pretty sure he wouldn't have given permission if asked, so what was to be done? BradND knew he was DoSing providers, should he keep the details to himself?

Also, I don't see the logic to your decision; unless you do stuff you're not supposed to, what have you got to be concerned about? Hosts posting the cordial discussions you've had with them?

• @Zen said: DAY BE AN

This. So bad.

• @Shane_Elmore said: Nope, it's CyberBunker according to NY Times.

That was intended as a joke.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@chrisp said: omg, 4 providers to my blacklist, very unfortunate..sorry I don't care what shovenose did here, posting private conversations here without asking him is NEVER alright and makes you loose reputation.

Lowendtalk/Box have publicly shamed other hosts in the past for malicious activity too so you might want to stop using this place too and request your account is removed :)

• @SimpleNode that first vido is removed.

This discussion has been closed.