Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look what our good ol' shovenose has been up to... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Look what our good ol' shovenose has been up to...

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

For the fifty billionth time, does anybody here actually think I have the skill to perform the DDoS attacks that have been affecting UK hosts?

• @LAKid still hasn't responded, @Shovenose is he your brother?

• I see that @shovenose.

Answer one question my troubled friend, why the test/attack/use of NodeDeploy? Why were they an end target?

@LAKid Don't know him, sorry.

• @shovenose I don't think you have the skill to tie your own shoes, but I still think you'd try

NodeDeploy? It was already on my screen, so it's the first domain I thought of. I wasn't being creative :(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Did ShoveHost.com always have whois privacy?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2013

@raindog308 said: Did ShoveHost.com always have whois privacy?

Nope, just now

Registrant:

ShoveHost.com
    Michael Staake
    2555 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
    Suite #9
    Fairfax, CA 94930
    United States
    http://who.is/domain-history/shovehost.com

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DomainBop said: Bullshit

Kids do stupid things. Creep him on Google. He doesn't come close to fitting any of the profiles of a hack forums kid. Now, I'm not giving excuses for what he did, and if he did it again you better believe I'd be talking to his mother and/or local/federal authorities. I'm just saying take it for what it is. I didn't say that not knowing the implications is a particularly intelligent stance on the situation, but I stand by that he didn't know the implications of his actions.

• See above ^ @Voss

• CoreyCorey Member

@pubcrawler said: @HalfEatenPie and @jarland, welp, you hillbillies sure run a good outfit and policies.

I take offence to that since I live in the same town as @jarland. We aren't all hillbillies, but I'm sure you were joking.

• I agree with @jarland, shovenose doesn't seem to have any criminal intentions. He appears to just be a stupid kid who doesn't know right from wrong.

• I remember when I was his age. I had hacked into well more things than I care to admit.

I fully knew what I was doing.

Do we excuse him as being "stupid" or "retarded".

@jarland 's company was in the attack and @bradnd 's NodeDeploy. Those two should come up with something creative for the hassle. Doesn't seem like this was ongoing or malicious though.

Shovey's company is done, at least on here under that username. Time to regroup.

• He had to know @jarland. He could have used his own vps for it then.

• @Corey, you are a hillbilly too :) Love me some Texas.

Of course joking. But hillbillyhosting would be funny. I am just a passive land owner in that fine planet of Texas. But Ram diesels pretending to be Bigfoot are cool and I love .50 caliber weapons. :)

• Wow. Just... Wow.

• bobbybobby Member

Call his parents and tell what he is doing.

• @pubcrawler you can use the word "Retard" today as long as your reffering to this ignoramous.

• Thanks @24khost. I love the word RETARD when it applies to fully functional and perhaps even intelligent folks who delve into drooling and acting... well.. you know.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I thought he had more brains then this. I guess I was wrong.

• CAN WE USE MY TWO VATS OF TAR NOW PRETTY PLEASE THEY'RE STILL HOT FROM YESTERDAY

• skssks Member

No reason to take legal action. Such laws were made to stop serious abuse. No real harm was done, he isn't denying it, and it was swiftly stopped. An apology would be nice, however.

It would be like pressing for an assault charge if someone poked you (or even slapped).

• @Liam said: We've had enough of him. He's not welcome around here at the moment.

• Oh was it you hording the tar and feather @MrObvious. We couldn't find it.

@Liam, take it shove has been placed on a timeout?

• CoreyCorey Member

@sks said: No reason to take legal action. Such laws were made to stop serious abuse. No real harm was done, he isn't denying it, and it was swiftly stopped. An apology would be nice, however.

It would be like pressing for an assault charge if someone poked you (or even slapped).

He can't apologize now that he's banned :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

@Corey said: He can't apologize now that he's banned :)

He's been taken out on a break. ;)

Got a little out of hand with his antics etc.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited March 2013

He should have apologized up front. Maybe he did offline in ticketing with providers prior...

http://shovenet.com/

^ that has an email address and is domain to keep eyeball on. Who knows what else can/will transpire.

Umm I asked him why NodeDeploy as a matter of seeing how genuine he was or why the end target. Didn't see ill intentioned...

• Guess I know who attacked us earlier today now.

• NightNight Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: He appears to just be a stupid kid who doesn't know right from wrong.

Sounds like a typical skid to me.. Follow the tutorials on HF, become 1337.

Pfft.

• skssks Member
    edited March 2013

@Corey said: He can't apologize now that he's banned :)

Yeah, didn't see Liam's post. Hah. LET popcorn sales plummet

This discussion has been closed.