Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• IThinkUFailed said: The question was

Depending on the court and the agency requesting the order will depend on the
    wording. FBI/DHS/IRS almost always contain a gagging clause, local police generally
    don't because they don't really know what they are asking for.

If there is a gagging clause then no, if there isn't then there is nothing stopping us notifying a customer (note the next part) by private email.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep

@tr1cky generally speaking when we receive anything from FBI or RCMP or the likes they say we must not disclose the existence of the letter/notice. When it comes from police it is different, more often than not the next question we get is "wtf is a VPS".

• matteo said "should contact him soon" so let's just wait if/until that happens? Not that I would expect it to happen...

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited October 2015

edit: duh, was already answered and I hadn't refreshed the page.

• @dcc said:
    tr1cky generally speaking when we receive anything from FBI or RCMP or the likes they say we must not disclose the existence of the letter/notice. When it comes from police it is different, more often than not the next question we get is "wtf is a VPS".

Thanks for that. So if you received nothing and I open a ticket and ask you if you received anything for my account, would you confirm that you received nothing?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I think Seflow is BS'ing then as they wouldn't be allowed to talk about this..

Thanked by 2deadbeef 4n0nx
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep

@tr1cky we would have no problem confirming if we have nothing.

• @Tr1cky - I think the simplest solution is that you formally write to SE Flow (certified mail) and ask them to send you a copy of this order. They have already made this disclosure of its existence, so the assumption is that there was no restriction/gagging clause in place.

They can then either forward you a copy back via email or certified mail.

I know, that if this was a UK host, I would have grounds under the Data Protection Act to ask my UK host for a full list of ALL data that they hold on myself. This would include stuff like this that didn't have a gagging order.

• We have to make a movie about this. It's going to be epic.

Thanked by 2netomx cece
  • Bandwagonhost, where I have the most servers, by a large margin, just confirmed that they received nothing. Thanks @dcc

Furthermore I sent seflow an email asking them to provide proof that an investigation is going on as they should be allowed to do so if one of their employees is publicly talking about it. I expect to hear nothing from them.

Thanked by 14n0nx

@matteob Confirm weather or not this investigation involves @tr1cky or weather you are being an idiot trying to cover up your network failings. Do this or GTFO

• If this turns out to be a lie @matteob is done on this forum (and probably as a provider)

Thanked by 3GStanley 4n0nx cece
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Easy as pie: if theres and investigation, he should not post it public.

Thanked by 4Lee Clouvider 4n0nx cece
  • funny as people trust on an anonymous user that in most thread talk about ddos and not on a 10 years provider that use their name to telling what happened doing wonders for his professionalism, credibility and in the case of lies, risking criminal proceedings.

@tr1cky i checked in tickets & contact form but i not see your email....

I said too much, now I leave others to do their work.

Have good day

• @matteob said:
    funny as people trust on an anonymous user that in most thread talk about ddos and not on a 10 years provider that use their name to telling what happened doing wonders for his professionalism, credibility and in the case of lies, risking criminal proceedings.

tr1cky i checked in tickets & contact form but i not see your email....

Have good day

That's right. Run away. No evidence of your claims so just fuck off...

Nobody will use your service after this. If there was an investigation you've blown the covers of it and I'm sure that'll have repercussions legally.

• LeeLee Veteran

matteob said: not on a 10 years provider

You have went about this all the wrong way that's why.

Thanked by 4jar deadbeef ATHK 4n0nx

Yeah. RIP any "investigation" - if I was so tempted I wonder how the Italian police would react if they saw your activities in this thread. Run away them, I knew my meme was right in the first place.

• Run away? No just stop talking about that story because there are only 4 people that are joking and flaming. No time to joke with kids, this is why and tired to received insults like "stupid" "fuck off" etc...

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@matteob said:
    funny as people trust on an anonymous user that in most thread talk about ddos and not on a 10 years provider that use their name to telling what happened doing wonders for his professionalism, credibility and in the case of lies, risking criminal proceedings.

tr1cky i checked in tickets & contact form but i not see your email....

Have good day

It doesn't matter how long you've been in business for, if you can't treat your clients professionally.

Thanked by 2deadbeef 4n0nx
  • matteob said: @tr1cky i checked in tickets & contact form but i not see your email....

Are you telling me that it is also scientifically proven that you are blind?

I invite trusted LET members to have a look at this via teamviewer if you deny that you received the email.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @matteob said:
    Run away? No just stop talking about that story because there are only 4 people that are joking and flaming. No time to joke with kids, this is why and tired to received insults like "stupid" "fuck off" etc...

You are stupid and you should just fuck off... I am not a child and most people here are legal adults so stop calling us kids. You just make yourself look like you're immature.

There are plenty of awful clients you can get here but there are also plenty of fantastic people who are very understanding when providers have issues. You scammed tr1cky. He still had credit with you guys and you haven't refunded it and have just made up a bullshit story.

Post some actual evidence or fuck off.

Thanked by 1hawc
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited October 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    You scammed tr1cky. He still had credit with you guys and you haven't refunded it and have just made up a bullshit story.

I'm stupid? Yeah i'm stupid because i still reply to a man that talk without knowing the story... I can't do refund because @tr1cky opened a chargeback on paypal and is under investigation and refund button is grey ;) .... that's why

@tr1cky said:

oh at sales@ i have no access to that mail, can you please forward to me?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited October 2015

matteob said: oh at sales@ i have no access to that mail, can you please forward to me?

What's the mail I should forward it to?

• @tr1cky said:

matteob@ ... and tomorrow morning i will call contact to know what to do and will inform you privately.

Regards

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

No, rather:

Original footage from the raid. (c) copyright 2015, Milan Police Department

@matteob said:
    I'm stupid? Yeah i'm stupid because i still reply to a man that talk without knowing the >story... I can't do refund because @tr1cky opened a chargeback on paypal and is under >investigation and refund button is grey ;) .... that's why

GG on screwing over any police investigation that @tr1cky may be under. Although, its pretty damn libellous to say things like that on a public forum. Calling us childish? I think you are the child here.

• matteob said: I said too much, now I leave others to do their work.

You can't come to forum making accusations like this, then pull your Italian work ethic out.

IN addition, you are officially on my radar, not a fun place to be. Even with wife and baby on the way, 2-3 hours of investigating you will come up with something askew, be it personal, company past, etc.

If I have to nail the last nail in coffin of why not to use you after this faux pas, I will go to the hardware sore now.

Keeping that in mind partner, shed some light on the issue, even if it's paper with most obscured / blacked out, just a logo of who v& @tr1cky supposedly. At give the client proof via personal email. You've already got one large libel case coming if not.

• matteob said: matteob@ ... and tomorrow morning i will call contact to know what to do and will inform you privately.

DO NOT ACCEPT that @tr1cky - Have him write it down. Recording is illegal and he probably knows that - Say you require reply by mail, email or fax.

Thanked by 2deadbeef netomx
This discussion has been closed.