Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

Comments

• Tell me you're not the one paying ~$20/y for maintaining 2 lines of html code?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Mun said:
    What this thread has done is make me appreciate my current hosts even more . Thanks all you lovely people whom provide me service without the bull shit. You people know whom you are!

Np. Tacohost always gives a free taco for every vps!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

@GM2015 said:
    Tell me you're not the one paying ~$20/y for maintaining 2 lines of html code?

I only pay for drugs and very dirty sex. And parts of this aren't even true.

Thanked by 3netomx Frecyboy chrisp
  • The mute man told the deaf woman that their blind neighbor has seen a cripple running.

Amitz said: I only pay for drugs and very dirty sex. And parts of this aren't even true.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Amitz said: I only pay for drugs and very dirty sex. And parts of this aren't even true.

Give drugs to girl; free sex. Much better.

Thanked by 2netomx bugrakoc
  • And they post that too?

netomx said: Tacohost always gives a free taco for every vps!

• krishnapkrishnap Member
    edited October 2015

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1266317/

Check at trickys posts. As much as I want to believe him and not some MIB bs, I wouldn't be surprised if he was running another "DDoS test"

• @krishnap said:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1266317/

Check at trickys posts. As much as I want to believe him and not some MIB bs, I wouldn't be surprised if he was running another "DDoS test"

Oh, that's why interpol is investigating.

• Thanked by 2ehab Maounique
  • krishnapkrishnap Member
    edited October 2015

@tr1cky said:
    Oh, that's why interpol is investigating.

• Of course I may be wrong, but matteob sounds like the people who make hate comments on facebook and then claim their account was hacked.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @4n0nx said:
    Of course I may be wrong, but matteob sounds like the people who make hate comments on facebook and then claim their account was hacked.

I have to agree with that ha-ha.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2015

>

Please, you just need to enter 2 specific words in google and you can do that in less then 2 mins.

• matteob said: matteob

Your current situation:

while( Stress > 0 )
    {
        doWrongDecission();
        feedFatTrolls();
        Stress++;
        Karma--;
    }

How it must be:

while( Stress > 0 )
    {
        if( idontcare )
        {
            TakeGoodRest();
            hungryTrollsDied();
            Stress--;
            Karma++;
            break;
        }
        else
        {
             Stress++;
             Karma--;
        }
    }

What you can do right now:

if( idontcare )
    {
        sprintf("Sorry, i was not right bla bla bla. I was under heave stress and made wrong decission, sure, it's not good at all, here is your donuts guys :P");
        Karma++;
        Reputation++;
        Clients++;
    }
    else if ( iHavePride )
    {
        Stress++;
        Reputation--;
        Clients--;
    }

While you in business, don't feed your pets (trolls), and hide your pride.

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited October 2015

@neqste said:

I think it's too late for some of the things you mentioned. He just screwed up by calling us kids, implying we're all spammers and DDoS attackers and etc.. It doesn't make the situation better that you see in the tickets and how he handled them.

Correct me if I'm wrong people. I believe if he would have done that all at the very beginning the situation could have been saved somehow but now it's too late. Too many people already turned against him.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • MunMun Member

A few of you do act like kids, or at the bare least very immature. Just saying!

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Mun said:
    A few of you do act like kids, or at the bare least very immature. Just saying!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited October 2015

@Lee said:

Why the hell would you want that? It hurts man. Never had your b411s skin stuck in the darn jeans zipper?

;)

• MunMun Member

Ohh @Lee, you old dog, do you miss your younger years?

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2015

@Mun said:
    Ohh Lee, you old dog, do you miss your younger years?

Not sure I was ever young.

It would scare you if you knew what I am responsible for day to day.

• MunMun Member

@Lee said:
    It would scare you if you knew what I am responsible for day to day.

I doubt it, I have my own things to deal with and you would be surprised on what I do just as well.

To each there own, yet I know you were once young. Would have been interesting to see you then.

• I have a pet tinfoil theory about yesterday's cloudflow storage outage. (couldn't boot any vm for hours).
    Ticketed and was informed of broken storage migration to new replacement storage was almost complete . (I think this information is public knowledge by now)

Seflow's vm backing-storage is supposed to be replicated on two hosts(and two DCs in milan at least)
    Maybe hot-failover/replicated storage wasn't fully realized in SBG yet, maybe it was. I'll wait for @matteob to confirm this detail of SBG vm storage system implementation.
    I'm sure you're not prevented by GAG order to describe your cloud infrastructure that was already advertised, right?

But, if it was replicated storage, then maybe LEA/forensics took all the disks, and the downtime was just an unavoidable consequence.

Not asking @matteob to comment on law enforcement details, just how storage infrastructure in SBG was setup on aug1st(i signed up around that time) .

Ref: http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/behindthescene

• It's not just you! http://seflow.net looks down from here.

• @4n0nx said:
    It's not just you! http://seflow.net looks down from here.

It isn't just you, wonder what's happening storage issue or DDoS?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • A mid-day raid might make him pissed, but rookie mistake to have shown this anger if true. Also if it were taken like this, likely under gag-order. I know of one west coast DC that has port mirror on other side of one companies rack. I guess they don't always tell the host.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

GStanley said: I know of one west coast DC that has port mirror on other side of one companies rack. I guess they don't always tell the host.

US legal system is INHERENTLY different than EU - In US nearly each court order comes with gag clause, which is not always possible or legal in the EU. Same as you can get arrested for pretty much anything at first in US while this is nearly impossible in EU, probable cause for searches is much easier to obtain, US laws are more centered on ISP protection than the enduser.... and on and on it goes.

Thanked by 2GStanley Maounique
  • @4n0nx said:

Yes we're receiving DDoS on all know SeFlow ips block

@vimalware said:

2 DC redundancy is only in Milan

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Most of attack is mitigated, most of the service should be restored now.

Regards

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited October 2015

@matteob said:

My sympathies for anyone who has to deal with DDOS nonsense.

OVH ipv4 vms are doing fine. Guess the attacker went after your established clientbase.

• @vimalware said:

Yes attack was only in most of ipv4 blocks in Milan, this is why all other locations was not affected. The target seems the SeFlow directly because most powerfull attack was on ip used for services, like website, management, customer portal etc.

This discussion has been closed.