Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seflow review - stay far away: Scammers and liars

1151617181921»

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@matteob said:

@jarland said:

logout != account cancellation

As always, everything is in T&C’s

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

seflow.net is an anagram for:

• Flees Town
    • Teen Fowls
    • Often Slew
    • Few Stolen
    • Self Wet On
    • We El Fonts
    • Sewn of LET

Matteo himself:

• Moonlight Rebate
    • A Betrothing Mole
    • Beagle Month Riot
    • Omit Goth Enabler
  • @Clouvider said:

ok, seen that is not possible, thank you.

Best is to change email and password to kill the account.

• As mentioned before, why are you not using the support/ticket system? You as an provider should know how it's working :P

https://support.lowend.io/index.php?a=add

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@matteob said:

@Clouvider said:

ok, seen that is not possible, thank you.

Best is to change email and password to kill the account.

I mean, there are plenty of people with inactive accounts here. It’s not like anyone forced you to be here...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@matteob said:

@jarland said:

logout != account cancellation

Logout is cancellation. Our agreements stop at the point that you willingly walk out of the door that you walked in. That is cancellation. There are no extended agreements or contracts.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@jarland shouldn't you offer a ban as cancellation? :)

• StevieStevie Member
    edited November 2017

@matteob

I have 0 problems with you, but like I and 100 people have said you REALLY need to hire a PR person and support person and stop doing it yourself, you need to stop replying to what others post and just focus on your business.

Some of the post's you make are pretty damn bad and if anyone searches about your company they will see these posts and it can make a potential customer just say "yea this guy is crazy" alot of people just like to troll you and you make it worse by replying to them :-( .

//Offtopicish
    I am a customer of yours (I just canceled the vps because It has been active for almost a year and its just eating my balance and I never use it, my cancellation has nothing to do with this, I will make a new vps in a few month) //edit - When I have a use for it, I keep procrastinating :-(

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @matteob you can never leave.. there is no exit out of this ride.. were all going hell together when this site deadpools.
    But before that, buckle up because the drama has just started.

• am I late to the party?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • LeeLee Veteran

Falzo said: am I late to the party?

I have a flight back to Spain in 6 hours, stayed up just to watch this show.

• yes, you are very late.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@matteob IS GEARING UP TO SPIN THOSE WHEELS AGAIN.

Please don't ever leave this forum. The last "discussion" we had was great. I hadn't had a laugh that good in a while. Thank you.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2017

@Falzo said:
    am I late to the party?

Nah, it's all gud ;D

Given you meet the standard expectations common folk would have for a wizard (such as knowing what the CLI is and how to use it) you therefor are.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • This thread has given me diabetes.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @AuroraZ said:
    This thread has given me diabetes.

I'm in a better place now.

• Oh yes. Drama....™

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@AuroraZ said:

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited November 2017

@jarland said:

@AuroraZ said:

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

I'm wondering why they only have a 1Gbit Port at Netix where most of there ixp traffic seems to be exchanged?

http://netix.net/members

Doesnt make sense in my opinion, beside the fact that they advertise 4,2Tbit of ddos-protection, a small flood will saturate it nowadays.

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    Doesnt make sense in my opinion, beside the fact that they advertise 4,2Tbit of ddos-protection, a small flood will saturate it nowadays.

Most of the saturation seems to come from matteo's vitriol and flaming towards possible customers.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

This is why LET is the best. An idiot digging his own grave and then burying himself in it.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

deank said: An idiot digging his own grave and then burying himself in it.

Hey, hey! I am not dead yet! (The idiot in question is still registered)

• this is fun, don't stop.

• @tr1cky Care to weigh in on this shitfest?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@Kabeldamagement said:
    I'm wondering why they only have a 1Gbit Port at Netix where most of there ixp traffic seems to be exchanged?

http://netix.net/members

Their protection is mostly upstream, Level3 if I remember correctly. They could well be dropping their IXP routes based on load.

• SeFlow_EleSeFlow_Ele Member
    edited November 2017

Dear @Kabeldamagement and @SplitIce,
    thank you for your inquiry.

I did not read the entire topic, I was just designated by Mr. Berlonghi. Please forgive me if some information has already been given.

SeFlow was born in 2004 and turned into DDoS Mitigation services on 2011. Last Year, the public Italian consortium for IT research merged their network with us and we started an important network expansion. At the moment we're very close to reaching 1Tbps capacity between Transit, IX and mostly PNI. SeFlow is now serving IP Transit to 3 of most important Italian NOC, Institutional networks and lot of wisps. We started to place own fiber that is now able to reach some provinces like Milan, Macerata, Campobasso and Termoli. For December we will be able to reach directly 99% of Italian AS or with maximum 1 AS away. We will start global network expansion in 2018 and we're now opening a POP in Perù to protect national institutional network that is one of our most important customers.

Due to these reasons, we hide network capacity on each link to avoid calibrated attacks that can saturate one of them. We have full control on our network and are able to balance every attack, but this should be our last defense as it requires human work.

1 Gbps uplink is only to show that we're NetIX member, but we prefer to keep real capacity with them hidden.

I will be happy to get in touch with you at [email protected]

• @SeFlow_Ele said:
    Dear @Kabeldamagement and @SplitIce,
    thank you for your inquiry.

I did not read the entire topic, I was just designated by Mr. Berlonghi. Please forgive me if some information has already been given.

SeFlow was born in 2004 and turned into DDoS Mitigation services on 2011. Last Year, the public Italian consortium for IT research merged their network with us and we started an important network expansion. At the moment we're very close to reaching 1Tbps capacity between Transit, IX and mostly PNI. SeFlow is now serving IP Transit to 3 of most important Italian NOC, Institutional networks and lot of wisps. We started to place own fiber that is now able to reach some provinces like Milan, Macerata, Campobasso and Termoli. For December we will be able to reach directly 99% of Italian AS or with maximum 1 AS away. We will start global network expansion in 2018 and we're now opening a POP in Perù to protect national institutional network that is one of our most important customers.

Due to these reasons, we hide network capacity on each link to avoid calibrated attacks that can saturate one of them. We have full control on our network and are able to balance every attack, but this should be our last defense as it requires human work.

1 Gbps uplink is only to show that we're NetIX member, but we prefer to keep real capacity with them hidden.

I will be happy to get in touch with you at [email protected]

Seems you are inteligent.

Thanked by 1SeFlow_Ele
This discussion has been closed.